NFL player charged with DUI after road win

steveox

LEESBURG, Va. (AP) Washington Redskins defensive lineman Joe Joseph was arrested on charges of driving under the influence early Monday morning, less than 24 hours after making his NFL debut.

Vincent DiBenedetto, a spokesman with the Loudoun County Sheriff's Office, said Joe Louis Joseph Jr. was booked around 3 a.m. Monday after deputies responded to a report of a single-vehicle accident shortly after midnight.

Hours earlier, Joseph and the Redskins had returned from Jacksonville following a 20-17 overtime win. Joseph played as a reserve in his first game as an active member of an NFL roster.

Joseph, 25, joined the Redskins' practice squad Dec. 15 and was promoted to the main roster on Saturday. He spent training camp with the Tennessee Titans as an undrafted rookie from the University of Miami and was a member of the New York Giants practice squad earlier this season.

http://sports.wnst.net/fb/story.asp?i=20101227161008693459408&ref=hea&tm=&src==

Here they go again! Cops picking on Black Players! May i remind you what color Big Ben was? Ever wonder why i still dont like the Police? Cause they are biased! They never pull over a rich white man! But theyre harass blacks every which way. Like Al Sharpten was right what he said about Cops. """ When they take off their police uniforms they turn around put on another uniform the one with the white sheets and white hood.""' Hes right you know

Werbung:
Back