No English driving manuals!....Shut up racists!

Starcastle1958

A short bit from the Tucker Carlson show last night.

Some folks from Turning point went in and did some filming of an Alameda county DMV in Oakland California. What they found is that the DMV had not one driver manual in the English language. They have not had any for more than a month!

I guess English is racist now. So what about the black folks in that county who only speak English? Give them a manual in Swahili?

Werbung:
what was the reason for it? without knowing that, tucker's episode and your post is stupid. lol

My purpose of starting this thread is 2 fold. To show how America is always last in the minds of so many people in this country.

Also I want to emphasize the importance of government transparency and supporting these first amendment auditors. They do this important work. We need more people recording public servants and police and keeping them accountable.

They tried to kick these people out of the DMV for recording.

My purpose of starting this thread is 2 fold. To show how America is always last in the minds of so many people in this country.

Also I want to emphasize the importance of government transparency and supporting these first amendment auditors. They do this important work. We need more people recording public servants and police and keeping them accountable.

They tried to kick these people out of the DMV for recording.

maybe they just didn't bother ordering more because they were lazy.
maybe they are waiting for a big delivery.
who knows?
obviously you and tucker don't. lol.

but keep recording dmv book racks, that will certainly improve this country! lol

Werbung:
i heard there are only THREE copies left of the english version in the Kansas City DMV offices..better get a film crew there STAT.

hahahahahhahah

Back