No Hell & everyone gets saved.

JPCusick

The Bible does not really teach of any burning HELL as the word in the Bible only means the grave or garbage dump where they use to throw dead bodies.

Many religions beside Christianity has taught people this wrong barbaric idea as their religious doctrine, but it is not real.

1) Any God that burns people for any reason is not only a monster but a criminal and a sinner and an evil entity.

2) Burning people is not "forgiveness" as it is rather the opposite of forgiving.

3) Burning people is not "love" as it is rather the opposite of love.

4) Putting any person into a Hell, link, is not justice and such an evil idea can not be justice.

5) To "love" means no pain and no more hurting for anyone, as per: "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." KJV. Revelation 21:4.

God is love, link here = 1 John 4:8, and God does not hurt people, and that means no one ever goes to any hell.

Everyone is a sinner at various degrees and depth, and there is no one as righteous.

Nobody goes to some fire and torment of any hell, and the saying of "Hell on earth" in this lifetime now is far more accurate.

In the end everyone gets saved and not even one sinner nor one evil sheep gets lost or left out because salvation is for all of mankind.

Jesus said "Love thy enemies" just as God loves His enemies, Matthew 5:43-48, so love does not burn people and love does not hurt people, and that means not even those that are sinners and enemies.

See 1 Corinthians 3:15 "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire." So the person is being "SAVED" by the "FIRE" and not hurt by it.

The plan is to have a great salvation, and it would not be great if some people were excluded.

Just FYI.

Werbung:
Imagine making it to Heaven only to find Stalin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Hitler, Pol Pot, Castro, and the many other monsters from history relaxing with God.

Salvation is their choice and its an active one, not passive.

There are two (2) different kinds of salvation, as the salvation after death is passive since it is a done deal, but in this here lifetime then salvation is very demanding and strenuous which few people find its applications.

In this life people need a different kind of salvation as from such things as from addictions, from injustices, ignorance, and those are NOT passive at all.

This is a big reason why many people get the Bible passages confused is because the salvation in this life has nothing to do with getting an after death salvation.

=======================
Imagine making it to Heaven only to find Stalin, Mao, Ho Chi Minh, Hitler, Pol Pot, Castro, and the many other monsters from history relaxing with God.

That is correct, and when those people are powerless and reformed then they are just other people as like our selves or like anyone else.

If we compare such infamous persons to the concept of a burning hell, then people who do believe in that hell are saying they do believe in torturing and brutalizing humans in their idea of hell and that belief makes those believers into just as monstrous and evil as any of the persons you name above.

Those who believe in the burning hell are just as guilty as was Hitler who orchestrated a hell on earth.

If one thinks evil in their hearts and minds, then they are just as guilty as those who actually do such things.

The Bible does not really teach of any burning HELL as the word in the Bible only means the grave or garbage dump where they use to throw dead bodies.

Many religions beside Christianity has taught people this wrong barbaric idea as their religious doctrine, but it is not real.

1) Any God that burns people for any reason is not only a monster but a criminal and a sinner and an evil entity.

2) Burning people is not "forgiveness" as it is rather the opposite of forgiving.

3) Burning people is not "love" as it is rather the opposite of love.

4) Putting any person into a Hell, link, is not justice and such an evil idea can not be justice.

5) To "love" means no pain and no more hurting for anyone, as per: "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away." KJV. Revelation 21:4.

God is love, link here = 1 John 4:8, and God does not hurt people, and that means no one ever goes to any hell.

Everyone is a sinner at various degrees and depth, and there is no one as righteous.

Nobody goes to some fire and torment of any hell, and the saying of "Hell on earth" in this lifetime now is far more accurate.

In the end everyone gets saved and not even one sinner nor one evil sheep gets lost or left out because salvation is for all of mankind.

Jesus said "Love thy enemies" just as God loves His enemies, Matthew 5:43-48, so love does not burn people and love does not hurt people, and that means not even those that are sinners and enemies.

See 1 Corinthians 3:15 "If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire." So the person is being "SAVED" by the "FIRE" and not hurt by it.

The plan is to have a great salvation, and it would not be great if some people were excluded.

Just FYI.

Like gold has to be put to the fire to get out the impurities so must we. It is not torture or hell and I think most all of us if not all of us (yes even those saved) will have to go through it. It’s purging the impurities out of us. It is where the Catholics get the idea of purgatory

Like gold has to be put to the fire to get out the impurities so must we. It is not torture or hell and I think most all of us if not all of us (yes even those saved) will have to go through it. It’s purging the impurities out of us. It is where the Catholics get the idea of purgatory

Except that. . .since we are all creatures of God. . .his children. . .where did we get those "impureties!"

I can't believe that there are still so many people buying in that crap!

are you familiar with sin ? not original sin, just sin in general.

NOOOOO! I never sin! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Sin is also an invention of organized religions. . .to keep people in line!

Give me a break! A child is told he is sinning when he steals a candy!

A teenager is scared to death of masturbating because that is a "sin!"

I did tell you that I was raised Catholic (12 years in Catholic school AND Catholic boarding school!). . .I know all there is to know about "imposed guilt" syndrom!

Sin is a "control devise!"

NOOOOO! I never sin! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Sin is also an invention of organized religions. . .to keep people in line!

Give me a break! A child is told he is sinning when he steals a candy!....

A teenager is scared to death of masturbating because that is a "sin!"

I did tell you that I was raised Catholic (12 years in Catholic school AND Catholic boarding school!). . .I know all there is to know about "imposed guilt" syndrom!

Sin is a "control devise!"

thats what I thought.

OK so since stealing is OK with you and since your complaint with 1%ers is that they steal from everyone else.... sounds paradoxical at the least.

thats what I thought.

OK so since stealing is OK with you and since your complaint with 1%ers is that they steal from everyone else.... sounds paradoxical at the least.

Where did I say that stealing was okay with me? I said I didn't believe in "sin," that doesn't mean that I don't believe that there are things that are "right" and things that are "wrong!"

I just prefer to follow my inner conscience to decide on what is "right" and what is "wrong," and I do it without the fear of "sinning!"

You should try it. . .it feels really good to listen to your inner conscience, rather than an old man at a pulpit! ;)

And, I didn't even mention that the 1%ers "stole" from the rest of us. . .I said they are taking advantage of us to increase their wealth (and not even everyone of them), while playing "martyr" because they are asked to pay 30% of their huge income. . .which they get from making the rest of us work at the lowest possible wages, with the "threat" of taking their business oversea!

Except that. . .since we are all creatures of God. . .his children. . .where did we get those "impureties!"

I can't believe that there are still so many people buying in that crap!

I don’t guess we all have the same impurities. I do not have a problem with greed or lust but another person may have a real problem with that while I struggle with stubborn pride.

And yeah we are all children of God. Do you think God will force you to be with him? I don't. I think we have free will and no one will be forced to be where they do not want to be.

Too often the problem with people who prefer to follow their own inner conscience instead of the known absolutes of right and wrong is that they often do not have one to follow and really end up following a very dark and twisted road. It’s sad too because they blindly follow assuming they are doing the right thing.

That is exactly correct, and the so called "fire" just means cleaning and purifying.

Of course every person will have to go through it as the fire is a blessing and not a cruel punishment.

This is what is meant by the "Judgement Day" as it does NOT mean "guilty or not guilty" as done in human Courtrooms - no, the concept of "Judgement" is given in detail in the Bible book of Judges and the judgements are there to teach the people.

:)

I don’t guess we all have the same impurities. I do not have a problem with greed or lust but another person may have a real problem with that while I struggle with stubborn pride.

And yeah we are all children of God. Do you think God will force you to be with him? I don't. I think we have free will and no one will be forced to be where they do not want to be.

Too often the problem with people who prefer to follow their own inner conscience instead of the known absolutes of right and wrong is that they often do not have one to follow and really end up following a very dark and twisted road. It’s sad too because they blindly follow assuming they are doing the right thing.

"Absolute of right and wrong? where do you finf those? In the Bible?

There are so many things in the Bible who are Absolutely WRONG, that if one follows the literal word of the bible without listening to one's conscience and without using one's God given free will and ability to THINK, one could turn into a monster!

Werbung:
Listening to one's own 'little voice' allows for rationalization which is no guarantee of right and wrong. Its subject to being just what you really want to do.

Back