No matter what he does, they are going to critisize him.

Dante the Marxist

I am no fan of Obama, but I cannot stand people who want to impeach him without having a reason, or have a reason, but no evidence. Also, no matter what decision he makes in any situation, they will hate him for it.

For example, the user "always" was complaining about him not going to Mt. Hood after the terrorist threat there, and then someone pointed out that he was going, so "always" said that he was going to "shoot hoops for our troops" and got himself even more rialed up then he already was.

Werbung:
I am no fan of Obama, but I cannot stand people who want to impeach him without having a reason, or have a reason, but no evidence. Also, no matter what decision he makes in any situation, they will hate him for it.

For example, the user "always" was complaining about him not going to Mt. Hood after the terrorist threat there, and then someone pointed out that he was going, so "always" said that he was going to "shoot hoops for our troops" and got himself even more rialed up then he already was.

For every rational/caring American we have to allow that there will be those with less fortitude/common sense and all around general knowledge that just look for a 'soap box' from whence to spew their angst. Unfortunately, the pain/suffering that that individual was hurting from just needed an outlet and a place to find some fellow suffering humanity to latch onto and once they found a couple with whom they could 'lock step' and feed off of 'AWAY' they went carried along and sustained by their own intense anger and twisted mind.

Similar to watching a sickly rabid dog eat it's own appendage out of it's own twisted/pain-filled mind!

And hence the sticky wicket some get themselves into.

If once you forfeit the confidence of your fellow-citizens, you can never regain their respect and esteem.
Abraham Lincoln

For every rational/caring American we have to allow that there will be those with less fortitude/common sense and all around general knowledge that just look for a 'soap box' from whence to spew their angst. Unfortunately, the pain/suffering that that individual was hurting from just needed an outlet and a place to find some fellow suffering humanity to latch onto and once they found a couple with whom they could 'lock step' and feed off of 'AWAY' they went carried along and sustained by their own intense anger and twisted mind.

Similar to watching a sickly rabid dog eat it's own appendage out of it's own twisted/pain-filled mind!

Now I get a sick image whenever 'Always" posts. Thanks alot.

Werbung:
Back