No one said anything about Trump?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Come on , no one wants to talk about the douche press conference to and all his buildup to nothing? In related news Colbert Super PAC has offered 1 One Million dollar donation to charity of Trumps choice if Colbert can dip his balls into Trumps mouth...for a amount of time pleasing to his balls...I think if Trump cared about Charity he should do it.

Werbung:
It was 5 million, and no, Obama won't accept his offer. He would rather keep hiding his records.

what do i think about trump ? he has a goofy hsircut.

i think its illegal to spend pac money on protestitution. or perhaps you made it up in jest.

i think its illegal to spend pac money on protestitution. or perhaps you made it up in jest.

Trump offered Obama 5 million to (Obama's) favorite charity if Obama would release his college records/applications and passport applications.

yeah I saw. was that his big deal ?
His big deal is that he just loves the attention of the media.

Why, I don't know, but for some perverse reason, Trump just loves to see himself on TV. He should take Colbert up on his promise. That would get him more attention than anything.

The United Negro College Fund could use $5 million--why not give it to them Mr. Obama?
Racist?
Your white half got a hatin' going on with your black half?
Conflicted.

Werbung:
Back