No Passive answers from Biden or Ryan in Vice Presidential Debate.

strongservice

The Vice Presidential Debate was nothing like the last presidential debate, both sides spoke their minds and Biden addressed America directly along with Ryan’s accusations over the progress America has made in the last four years.
Both sides of the political race tonight shined with the debate between Joe Biden and Paul Ryan with plenty of experience in government between the two too back themselves up. They weren’t afraid of taking off the gloves when it came to subjects like the Libyan embassy tragedy, and the proposed republican 20 percent tax cut plan if elected.
The sting in the debate had to be felt by the democrats with the recurring question by the Romney campaign of, “are you happier now than you were before America”. Both sides resorted to scare tactics with topics like the fate of the middle class, and Americas safety from terrorism.
The next presidential debate between President Obama and presidential contender Mitt Romney is scheduled on Tuesday Oct 16, 9:00 – 10:30 PM ET.
The Social Hysteria Political Blog – http://*********************.blogspot.com

Werbung:
very different ? Yes, this was two on one with Martha bailing out Joe Biden with intrusive "moderating". omney rendered Lerher mute with his masterful command of the situation. Martha learned a little something about countering quickly when needed.

Biden was a complete idiot. He squirmed, made faces, laughed inappropriately at serious subjects and tried to bluff his way through the whole evening. By the answers he gave, it was obvious he was either lying or he really didn't know the facts, which for a man one heart-beat-away from the Presidency is down right scary.

He also played the cover-up card and threw the CIA under the bus (which will come to bite him).

Biden was a complete idiot. He squirmed, made faces, laughed inappropriately at serious subjects and tried to bluff his way through the whole evening. By the answers he gave, it was obvious he was either lying or he really didn't know the facts, which for a man one heart-beat-away from the Presidency is down right scary.

He also played the cover-up card and threw the CIA under the bus (which will come to bite him).

threw Hillary under the bus and that could be far scarier than the CIA.

threw Hillary under the bus and that could be far scarier than the CIA.

I must have missed the Hillary part. I think Bill and Hill has as much on Obama as he has on them. They are in a Mexican stand-off of shared mutual destruction.

Werbung:
I must have missed the Hillary part. I think Bill and Hill has as much on Obama as he has on them. They are in a Mexican stand-off of shared mutual destruction.

the White House and Biden specifically stated that BO and JB had never been told that security had been requested (refuted in Congressional testimony a little before the debate).

Back