No racism here...

bododie

(CNN) -- An African-American man has pleaded guilty after being accused of impersonating a white supremacist in a fictitious Facebook account to make death threats against an African-American university student.

A Mississippi man admitted creating a false Facebook profile in November.

Dyron L. Hart, 20, of Poplarville, Mississippi, pleaded guilty Wednesday before U.S. District Judge Kurt D. Engelhardt to one count of communicating threats in interstate commerce, according to a Department of Justice statement.

Hart admitted creating the fictitious account in November, pretending to be a white supremacist outraged by the election of Barack Obama as the nation's first African-American president, the statement said.

He then transmitted a death threat via Facebook to an African-American student at Nicholls State University in Louisiana, saying he wanted to kill African-Americans because of Obama's election, according to the statement.

A court document provided by the U.S. attorney's office said Hart told an FBI interviewer that he intended the threat to be a prank "to get a reaction."

The document said Hart admitted creating the Facebook profile under the name "Colten Brodoux" and used a photo of a Caucasian man that he found on a white supremacist Web site.

"This is an extremely odd case, a very unusual case," said U.S. Attorney Jim Letten of the Eastern District of Louisiana. "The contents of the messages were extremely troubling and provocative and very threatening."

Hart will face a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine when sentenced November 18, the statement said.

Werbung:
I bet it won't be concidered a hate crime.

As much as I disagee with the hate crimes laws,
IF we must have the law, this guy fits the bill

But it does raise the question, how many so called white supremists are actually black? Lol.

Ah, yes....it'd be different, if the targets were White....or, straight

Uh...gosh oh golly, I do believe that in this individual's case, the targets were white, by virtue of the fact that he was pretending to be one. Nice try though.

(CNN) -- An African-American man has pleaded guilty after being accused of impersonating a white supremacist in a fictitious Facebook account to make death threats against an African-American university student.

A Mississippi man admitted creating a false Facebook profile in November.

Dyron L. Hart, 20, of Poplarville, Mississippi, pleaded guilty Wednesday before U.S. District Judge Kurt D. Engelhardt to one count of communicating threats in interstate commerce, according to a Department of Justice statement.

Hart admitted creating the fictitious account in November, pretending to be a white supremacist outraged by the election of Barack Obama as the nation's first African-American president, the statement said.

He then transmitted a death threat via Facebook to an African-American student at Nicholls State University in Louisiana, saying he wanted to kill African-Americans because of Obama's election, according to the statement.

A court document provided by the U.S. attorney's office said Hart told an FBI interviewer that he intended the threat to be a prank "to get a reaction."

The document said Hart admitted creating the Facebook profile under the name "Colten Brodoux" and used a photo of a Caucasian man that he found on a white supremacist Web site.

"This is an extremely odd case, a very unusual case," said U.S. Attorney Jim Letten of the Eastern District of Louisiana. "The contents of the messages were extremely troubling and provocative and very threatening."

Hart will face a maximum sentence of five years in prison and a $250,000 fine when sentenced November 18, the statement said.

Ah this is interesting. I think many of the claims on racist acts are just like this. There is the strange person on the other side.. that girl who carved a B on her own face for example. But I think most of it is crap like this.

The very few crazies at the town halls and the tea parties I think are libs pretending to be normal people acting strange also.

Thanks for the post! its an eye opener :)

Shaman seems to think that all whites should pay for what some did in the past, to someone he didn't know. However, your everyday black is exonerated from what other blacks do today. Very simple philosophy. Very simple minded.

Shaman seems to think that all whites should pay for what some did in the past, to someone he didn't know. However, your everyday black is exonerated from what other blacks do today. Very simple philosophy. Very simple minded.

But that is not a black thing its a liberal thing. I know more self hating white people where I work who are amazed that I, a Native American do not agree with them about discrimination, quotas and all the rest. I call them self hating white people and they call me a self hating Native :)

You're not a self hating anything. You are a good American.

Ah thanks :) But honestly I am ashamed of natives the last 20 years or so. I read about our history and it makes me cry, I am so damn proud of some of them. Strong and proud, and as time goes by they just sit with a hand out waiting for that monthly check.

So to some degree they are right but what I hate about my people is what they have become and what the left wants all of us to become.

I love them and myself enough to want us to rise up and take care of ourself not wait for the government hand out.

Werbung:
All you can do is be responsible for your life. I think that Native Americans have gotten the absolute worst treatment of anyone in this country EVER. I find it curious that the education system of this country doesn't teach us to be humble about what happened to the indigenous people, but it sure tries to make us feel bad about slavery. Mankind sucks sometimes....

Back