North Korea sand a Soth Korea ship,,.what do you do?

pocketfullofshells

land of 10,000 lakes and 2 senators again
Sooo, South Korea officaly has now said that yes a North Korean Ship launched a Torpedo at there ship sinking it and killing the crew...

North Korea of course says it did not do it ( In a side note there "Dear leader" shot 18 hole in ones his first time golfing) and has said any retaliation would be meet with a Full all out war,

Full all out war...means more then 100,000 dead easy with the Artilery barage they can put out in just a few hours at Soul and the South...would they lose ? of course...but is it a price anyone wants to pay right now?

So
A: Sanctions ( like there is much more you can do?
B: Ignore...and yell but do nothing...you F***ing wimps
C. WAR! Econ destroyed, US forced in, stretched to far already, and tens of thousands of dead in Hours possible...
D: Blow up something small, hope North Korea just takes it and does not react...how likely do you think that is?

what to do?

Werbung:
well.........Pocket I'm amazed that the Captain of the Nork Sub hasn't been executed in public, he's must have been told to attack the ship and IMHO those Souk Sailors are victims of a power game being played out in Pyongyang. I cannot for the life of me think why they would attack a Souk ship!

What should we do.........well....... nothing for the moment!

well.........Pocket I'm amazed that the Captain of the Nork Sub hasn't been executed in public, he's must have been told to attack the ship and IMHO those Souk Sailors are victims of a power game being played out in Pyongyang. I cannot for the life of me think why they would attack a Souk ship!

What should we do.........well....... nothing for the moment!

Simple, because they can, shows they are strong, and the lack of Resource by the South, shows its weak. Great political points for the nut job of the north.

also hard to execute someone for something, when you say you did not do it

that could happen but then we could just off that person too. Had we offed saddam there might have been no Iraq war

I like the way you think Pandy. And history agrees with us.

If only someone had off'ed Hitler, Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, etc...the world would not have endured their horrors.

But then think of how many people would have lived and birthed more children and used up Mother Earths resources and emitted CO2? So, all those millions murdered is a good thing...so thinks the liberal American Marxist eugenicist.

But I digress...someone needs to stop the pot bellied little A-hole before it is too late.

If only someone had off'ed Hitler, Marx, Lenin, Stalin, Mao, Castro, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, etc...the world would not have endured their horrors.

But then think of how many people would have lived and birthed more children and used up Mother Earths resources and emitted CO2? So, all those millions murdered is a good thing...so thinks the liberal American Marxist eugenicist.

But I digress...someone needs to stop the pot bellied little A-hole before it is too late.

once again such simplistic thinking

What do you think we should do?

We have tried bribing them, we have tried "strong condemnation" haha

we have tried sanctions and the people suffer even to the point of eating eachother

some people just need to be offed and crazy kim is one of them Thus.... Occam's razor.

Honestly I have no idea, its a screwed up situation. And you have to Understand that Kim Jon Ill is not the issue..you can whack him and who takes over? At best his son who we know about...who then has to show he has a big one, and show some stench ...also you just killed his dad..so yea...recall US after Found out Saddam talk about about whacking Bush I?

2nd power struggle...do you really want to watch a bunch of top brass in the North Korea Army fight it out for power? you know that's what could happen, and very very easy that it spreads south...

also there is that whole, illegal targeting of Presidents and Leaders..against US and International law.

When I read stuff like this, this quote comes to mind for some reason...:rolleyes:

He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas better than any man I ever met.
Abraham Lincoln

But I digress... because I can actually see how those on the Radical Right rationalize these terribly misguided thoughts. For they do the exact same thing in rationalizing the TORTURE of bound defenseless detainees.

Once you start down the road of covert political assassinations not only do you say to the entire rest of the world, come on over and do the same to us. But you also set into motion that slippery slope that maybe the next administration will take some foreign leader out for lesser reasons. Maybe we just really hate their trade policies our we really need their oil or other natural resources.

Hey come on we've already seen what Bush cooked up by getting his cronies to rationalize the crushing of the testicles of a detainees children who had done absolutely nothing wrong to try and get information from a detainee (whether he had any or not).

Think... please at least consider the fact that the end doesn't justify the means

Honestly I have no idea, its a screwed up situation. And you have to Understand that Kim Jon Ill is not the issue..you can whack him and who takes over? At best his son who we know about...who then has to show he has a big one, and show some stench ...also you just killed his dad..so yea...recall US after Found out Saddam talk about about whacking Bush I?

2nd power struggle...do you really want to watch a bunch of top brass in the North Korea Army fight it out for power? you know that's what could happen, and very very easy that it spreads south...

also there is that whole, illegal targeting of Presidents and Leaders..against US and International law.

We have tried everything else except picking off the nut leader... Take his crazy kids out with him. The next guy "probably" wont be so eager to do the stuff kim is doing. If they do, whack 'em, eventually they will get the point.

We have already tried everything else and none of it worked, instead they have a stronger millitary than before and now can play with bombs. Everything we have done to date has not only not worked, its made him stronger.

Werbung:
We have tried everything else except picking off the nut leader... Take his crazy kids out with him. The next guy "probably" wont be so eager to do the stuff kim is doing. If they do, whack 'em, eventually they will get the point.

We have already tried everything else and none of it worked, instead they have a stronger millitary than before and now can play with bombs. Everything we have done to date has not only not worked, its made him stronger.

you realy think that evrything has been tried outside a nuke? you must have a small imagination for Idea...there are still options...None good, but some may be better then doing nothing still.

Back