Nostradamus Predicted Bin Ladens death!

steveox

Mabus will soon die, then will come,
A horrible undoing of people and animals,
At once one will see vengeance,
One hundred hands [powers], thirst, famine, when the comet will pass.

Mabus soon dies when a comet will pass. What then follows is expressed in a Renaissance French euphemism: horrible defaite--in other words, the most terrible undoing imaginable, a destruction and mass killing that spares neither animals or people. Already the war in Iraq and rumors of war planned by the US and Israel against Iran has led to leaks suggesting that both have considered factoring in weapons of mass destruction powerful enough to bore into subterranean Iranian nuclear facilities. Israeli and US sources have already drawn up plans for hypothetical air strikes on Iranian nuclear installations with tactical nuclear weapons. Iran in turn has threatened to use any weapons it possesses in a counterstrike including regional ballistic missiles possibly tipped with chemical or biological weapons falling from the sky on US bases in Iraq, the Gulf States and Israeli cities.

A "horrible undoing of people and animals" sounds ever more like something that could happen in the next war in the Middle East, and perhaps soon, because Mabus may have quickly died, falling through a trap door on a long rope that snapped his neck, when a comet did pass, just a few weeks later.

Nostradamus could have framed the emergence, the death of Mabus and the war of the Third Antichrist with a comet sighting. The challenge left to prophecy scholars is to accurately anticipate which comet Nostradamus intended. Over the years I have received hundreds of letters asking if this comet or that appearing around the time of what was considered prophetically linked current events was the "Mabus comet." I have replied regularly that nothing short of a massive and bright comet easily viewed by the naked eye would suffice, because Nostradamus, without means of a telescope only factored truly large and easily seen comets into his prophecies. A potential "advent" dating for the Third Antichrist appears in 10 Q72. It says that "1999 and September month" (a code for 9-11-1 September month) will see a "great king of terror" descend from the skies. The timeframe therefore reduces the "Mabus" comet candidates to three: Comet Hyakutake in 1996, Hale-Bopp in 1997 and the brightest and most dramatic of them all, the sudden flare up of Comet McNaught in mid-January 2007.

http://hogueprophecy.com/prophecy/saddamhusseinmabus.htm

Werbung:
Nostradamus' writings are so vague and arbitrary, they can be applied to nearly any occurrance of anything.

Notice how nobody said that Nostr was predicting bin Laden's death in particular, until AFTER bin Laden died?

The whole Nostradamus thing has always intrigued me. I am a believer in this sort of thing, and I am also a believer in the "ancient aliens visiting Earth" theory. Too many "coincidences". Too many signs that point to "outside" assistance was given to ancient civilizations. Too many unexplained phenomena around the world.

Werbung:
Back