Notice how the lib media is spinning the looming govt shutdown?

Rick

It's due to the republicans, and it's all just "ideological" - meaning there's no REAL reason to stop the relentless rush of titanic debt increase, just "ideology". And as if the leftwing isn't totally motivated in everything they do by ideology. In the biggest spurt of ideological-based extremism in over seven decades, in the last two years when the leftwing had total control of the government, the lib media discovered nothing they could call "ideological".

Werbung:
There seems to be more right with a shut down than wrong.

Furthermore, the pubs sent a bill to the white house and it was rejected.

Just like they blamed Newt Gingrich for the last one.

Gingrich made certain comments that played right into that....such as stating he shut the government down due to his seating location on Air Force One.

There seems to be more right with a shut down than wrong.

Furthermore, the pubs sent a bill to the white house and it was rejected.

With all the back and forth I have to bring up a basic issue.....where are the real spending cut proposals from the Democrats? It seems that Senate democrats are just refusing to have an actual discussion on the matter....outside of simple lip service.

With all the back and forth I have to bring up a basic issue.....where are the real spending cut proposals from the Democrats? It seems that Senate democrats are just refusing to have an actual discussion on the matter....outside of simple lip service.

The vast vast majority of Americans want to cut either a large amount or a larger amount.

Since the democrats want to increase spending they just don't have much of a part to play in the discussion.

Apparently our President has told us that we have a lot to fear from a shutdown - the national parks would not be available for people to go to for vacation.

Apparently our President has told us that we have a lot to fear from a shutdown - the national parks would not be available for people to go to for vacation.

President Obama has been laughably disengaged throughout the entire process....but frankly that seems to be his governing style, ie health care etc.

Democrats are making Tea Party People more angry!
60552387.jpg

teapartycounter2.JPG

04-tea-party-protest-0910-lg-14456917.jpg

1184749.jpg

It's due to the republicans, and it's all just "ideological" - meaning there's no REAL reason to stop the relentless rush of titanic debt increase, just "ideology". And as if the leftwing isn't totally motivated in everything they do by ideology. In the biggest spurt of ideological-based extremism in over seven decades, in the last two years when the leftwing had total control of the government, the lib media discovered nothing they could call "ideological".

Rick..I am more than a little enthusiastic about the non-rino republicans taking charge. Maligned by liberals, they have put one heck of a great plan on the table and astonishingly it doesn't include spending money on pelosi's train to nowhere or have all that underhanded bill and ben nelson special back door deals. It is upfront concise and targeted. And the market like what it hears.

With a few tweeks, like running the liberals out of office, this plan will turn America around. With that said, I am calling Gold and Silver and oil at their highs. Since liberals want to inflate with no limits, and have all kinds of silly baggage to boot, and this lunacy in Afganastan/Libya has to end. Where are those liberal protesters? It just shows you that their commitment to any ideals is based only on power and not on any ideological beliefs. Liberals have no beliefs, they just care about power and will gladly sell out this nation to achieve that target. We have out of control immigration and illegal immigration and the liberals fight any constraints on it. What's funny is that liberals support unions. And unions are too stupid to realize that tight labor strengthens their hand and this free for all and outrageous unemployment will destroy them. But unions are nothing but thugs. Then we have tort and trial lawyers, the literal scum of the earth, are the biggest supporters of liberals. Think about it, a whole class of predators dedicated to attacking businesses and individuals who create jobs and produce. These are more liberal parasites to go along with all the welfare crap..

So yes it is great to see the republicans having put together a comprehensive plan, political policy to replace this policies of the libs and put the country back on track.

Bernanke has repeatedly kept out of making statements about political policy except out of shear frustration.

This republican plan is well timed meeting with the depressing news that Obama intends to run for re-election instead of doing an LBJ. I think it is safe to say that Obama has been a total failure and history won't give a crap about hearing his excuses that Bush was the cause of obama's historic failure. In fact, history will look at obama as an out of control and incompetent. That will be his legacy; ineptness and blame throwing. Excellent work Tea Party... the plan is comprehensive, intelligent and doable. It will energize the tea party to cut off the shufflefoot empire.

just ranting
dog

MSNBC should do an expose on those people. They were outrageous, violent and dangerous. One even had a sign that included the word "cut" Obviously a racially motivated hate crime.

Well MSNBC didnt say any biased bull on the Wisconsin union protests. Heres the Racism on the Wisconsin protests

wisconsin-protest-sign-walker-hitler-hosni.jpg

t1larg.nazisign.gi.file.jpg

Wisconsin-Protests-Hitler-Picture.jpg

The left will not show you this unlike Fox News would. But Hollywood got Biased on the Tea Party

You see just how biased hollywood is?

President Obama has been laughably disengaged throughout the entire process....but frankly that seems to be his governing style, ie health care etc.

that or since he has no power to change the house or senate bills...he has let them work it out? had he been to out there with anything, the Republicans would just vote against it out of spite anyway.

And the Dems have not cut enough? gee shocking? its almost like...they are doing what they are Elected to be...and not be Republicans...I notice Republicans have not done anything to raise revenue to lower the debt as well...

Why is it that republicans often seem to have this idea that the job of Dems is to do what Republicans want?

I would kinda like to get my 1000 bucks in tax rebates....

Also I guess having out Military people...actuly being paid is a good thing....
Also I guess paying our Police is a nice idea. Lucky they are forced to work even if they are not able to get paid until after the shutdown ends.
some 800,000 peoples jobs and income could be effected...but they are not real people, goverment workers don't have familys, rent, or homes to pay for.

And just what the econ needs is a good shock of people not being paid, and uneasness about the recovery even more..

But don't worry its just poltics...its not like real people will be effected.
This is why if it happens the Republicans are going to lose politically....and as much as I love watching republicans lose...I don't like to see them lose on the backs of workers and our Military.

Werbung:
that or since he has no power to change the house or senate bills...he has let them work it out? had he been to out there with anything, the Republicans would just vote against it out of spite anyway.

And the Dems have not cut enough? gee shocking? its almost like...they are doing what they are Elected to be...and not be Republicans...I notice Republicans have not done anything to raise revenue to lower the debt as well...

Why is it that republicans often seem to have this idea that the job of Dems is to do what Republicans want?

You don't think then President has any sway over Democratic members of the Senate? (I say the Senate because that is where the compromise is needed) No, the President cannot write the exact bill, but he can wield a lot of influence in bringing about a compromise....the only outcome to stem from his disengagement will be a shutdown.

As for Republicans doing nothing....have you not followed pending legislation? House Republicans are trying to do what they were elected to do, and it just gets laughed on I'm the Senate as extreme....don't you think our debt is a problem worth addressing?

Back