Notre Dame: Islamic State Scumbags Cheer as Cathedral Burns

Stiffy

How much longer will Frenchy tolerate Muslim Scumbags on their land?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Islamic State jihadis cheer destruction of Notre Dame cathedral as “retribution and punishment”

by Robert Spencer
Notably, they didn't claim responsibility. Contrary to media myth, the Islamic State does not have a record of claiming responsibility for jihad attacks in which it was not involved. But they're cheering nonetheless: "It's time to say goodbye to your oratory polytheism.” The bemused pursuers of "Muslim-Christian dialogue" may find this puzzling, thinking that Muslims […]

Read more of this post

Werbung:
IS are nuts. What do you expect?
But what has this to do with normal Muslims in France?

>>>

There are no normal or moderate muslims anywhere, that’s a myth.
Depends on what camp you’re in to define ones tolerance.
Here in America they’re days are numbered.

I have several as regular customers, they look and talk pretty normal. What are your personal experiences?

>>>

I dont care.
I have all the knowledge and data necessary to reach my conclusions and I’m not alone in this stance.
Islam was banned from the Americas as early as the 16th Century (See Smithsonian)
The founders also forbid it... hidden from you.
There are laws on the books that prohibit them from encroachments, running for office or holding office also.

I posted it in Topics.

There is NO Negotiating with Islam PERIOD !

How much longer will Frenchy tolerate Muslim Scumbags on their land?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Islamic State jihadis cheer destruction of Notre Dame cathedral as “retribution and punishment”

by Robert Spencer
Notably, they didn't claim responsibility. Contrary to media myth, the Islamic State does not have a record of claiming responsibility for jihad attacks in which it was not involved. But they're cheering nonetheless: "It's time to say goodbye to your oratory polytheism.” The bemused pursuers of "Muslim-Christian dialogue" may find this puzzling, thinking that Muslims […]

Read more of this post

This is from Richard Spencer, who tweeted as follows:

Richard Spencer‏ @RichardBSpencer
If the Nortre Dame fire serves to spur the White man into action--to sieze power in his countries, in Europe, in the world--then it will have served a glorious purpose and we will one day bless this catastrophe.

12:42 PM - 15 Apr 2019

67255091d1555427581-here-you-have-ladies-and-germs-leader-americas-alt-right-spencer-tweet-jpg

Spencer is a professional racist and de facto leader of the Alt Right.

Werbung:
This is from Richard Spencer, who tweeted as follows:

Richard Spencer‏ @RichardBSpencer
If the Nortre Dame fire serves to spur the White man into action--to sieze power in his countries, in Europe, in the world--then it will have served a glorious purpose and we will one day bless this catastrophe.

12:42 PM - 15 Apr 2019

67255091d1555427581-here-you-have-ladies-and-germs-leader-americas-alt-right-spencer-tweet-jpg

Spencer is a professional racist and de facto leader of the Alt Right.

>>>

I like his work and archives... I dont know if he’s racist either, dont really care.
I just know that the Crusades are coming again without the Fraud Pope of the Pedophiles...
Islam is a cancer on humanity and it will be dealt with once and for all, know this.

There is ZERO Negotiating with Islam going forward, especially in America, where they were banned long ago and dont belong!

B7CA6737-1712-4A21-B8BE-9C7126E2E236.jpeg

Back