Now that lying bitch is gone should Newt Gingrich sue Michelle Bachmann?

steveox

I think he should when he doesnt get the nomination. All because she couldnt back up what she said that Gingrich was a lobbyest. Theres no proof he was ever a lobbyest. So let the judicial preceedings begin

Werbung:
Im not supporting Mitt Romney cause of Health care mandate he did in his state now he says it was a mistake? HES A LIAR!! Let me tell you something if he gets in the white house hes not gonna repeal it. Newt Gingrich will repeal it,,Just like Newt gonna fire them Judges. If theyre not doing their jobs like upholding the laws instead of political bias they should be fired. Like the 9th ward for example those judges are extreme far left. Just like justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg doesnt give a damn what the consitution says. Its her political views that serve the left. Everytime when republicans win control of both houses the Courts strike down their laws. The Judges need to be fired. And the President does have that power..Like Andrew Jackson used that power.

Im not supporting Mitt Romney cause of Health care mandate he did in his state now he says it was a mistake? HES A LIAR!! Let me tell you something if he gets in the white house hes not gonna repeal it.

your prerogative of course but is Obama better ? hasn't been a perfect candidate from any party ever.

Newt Gingrich will repeal it,,Just like Newt gonna fire them Judges. If theyre not doing their jobs like upholding the laws instead of political bias they should be fired. Like the 9th ward for example those judges are extreme far left. Just like justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg doesnt give a damn what the consitution says. Its her political views that serve the left. Everytime when republicans win control of both houses the Courts strike down their laws. The Judges need to be fired. And the President does have that power..Like Andrew Jackson used that power.

Newt probably will work to repeal but he cannot fire SCOTUS judges. maybe lower court ones.

Fox News says they can,,,Its been done before. You see Judges dont enforce whats on the books. Thats their job to carry out what lawmakers wrote on the books. But Judges make decisons on their political views like the 9th ward is very liberal. Like justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg for example,,It doesnt matter what the consitution says,,Its what she thinks that matters

Heres another thing why Judges arent doing their jobs instead of being to political
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=5456

http://progressillinois.com/2009/9/18/indiana-voterid-law-overturned

http://www.oxfordpress.com/hp/content/shared/news/nation/stories/10/1019_COXGA_VOTER_ID.html

This is why the President has to fire him. Everytime republicans try to make something right the courts strike it down. What happens if youre not doing your job at work? The Boss fires you right? So why shouldnt that apply to federal judges as well?

Gingrich was a Lobbyist for many years. But what bothers me is the anger and insults found on this forum. Where does this anger come from? My Son in Law was his office mate and he has no reason to lie. Does everyone who doesn't agree with this blowhard have to put up with insults? I might as well give him something to hate. I've been a Republican since Ike but when the religious right took over the GOP I had to become an Independent. After reading the Conservative insults and hatred I may cast my first vote for a Democrat. I am a Secular Humanist with a moral code that makes the Christians look like Satan worshippers.

Grow up,.

After reading the Conservative insults and hatred I may cast my first vote for a Democrat.
Conservative insults? If you're talking about Steve, he's no Conservative. To put it as politely as possible, he's simply very angry and very confused. Steve loves Communism, hates Capitalism, and has stated that he would like to see the Communist Chinese invade the US to "liberate" us from the tyranny of Capitalism... Yet he also claims to support Republicans and the Tea Party... as if they share his dream of America becoming a Communist state. o_O

Like I said, he's very confused. Prior to the forum update, I would have simply posted his actual words on these subjects, complete with links, for you to read for yourself while scratching your head in disbelief... but I no longer have access to those archives. :(

Does everyone who doesn't agree with this blowhard have to put up with insults?
Disagree with the Leftists on this forum... They will fall all over themselves to call you a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe etc, etc.

I am a Secular Humanist with a moral code that makes the Christians look like Satan worshippers.
You were complaining about having to put up with insults from people who disagree with you... Yet you felt the need to insult Christians because they disagree with you? :confused:

Gingrich was a Lobbyist for many years. But what bothers me is the anger and insults found on this forum. Where does this anger come from? My Son in Law was his office mate and he has no reason to lie. Does everyone who doesn't agree with this blowhard have to put up with insults? I might as well give him something to hate. I've been a Republican since Ike but when the religious right took over the GOP I had to become an Independent. After reading the Conservative insults and hatred I may cast my first vote for a Democrat. I am a Secular Humanist with a moral code that makes the Christians look like Satan worshippers.

Grow up,.

ma'am its not as if the insults are unidirectional. hyperbole, "hatred" and crass rhetoric are not new nor are they exclusive to any single persuasion political or otherwise. all I would suggest is that you consider whether its policy that matters or a few individuals you don't care for. I'm not wild about politicians of any stripe but I darn sure care about the policy they put forth. we would be better olff if everyone were independent as parties are all too willing to take adherents for granted.

Conservative insults? If you're talking about Steve, he's no Conservative. To put it as politely as possible, he's simply very angry and very confused. Steve loves Communism, hates Capitalism, and has stated that he would like to see the Communist Chinese invade the US to "liberate" us from the tyranny of Capitalism... Yet he also claims to support Republicans and the Tea Party... as if they share his dream of America becoming a Communist state. o_O

Like I said, he's very confused. Prior to the forum update, I would have simply posted his actual words on these subjects, complete with links, for you to read for yourself while scratching your head in disbelief... but I no longer have access to those archives. :(

Disagree with the Leftists on this forum... They will fall all over themselves to call you a racist, sexist, bigot, homophobe etc, etc.

You were complaining about having to put up with insults from people who disagree with you... Yet you felt the need to insult Christians because they disagree with you? :confused:

what he said. I see Steve as a lovable character who provides equal parts comic relief, curiously relevant content and a lot of fun to the old House of Pancakes. I see a lot more virulent "hate" (I'd call it vitriol) from our lefties. may not be much love lost on either side though.

Werbung:
You bet im confused because America has gone circusland. Too many clowns in DC. Nothing has gone right since those good old days of the 1950s. America has too many regulations. The FDA,The FDIC,The EPA,The TSA,The FAA,The IRS.The SEC And the Department of Homeland security. This is plain loonyland,, Not too many regulations excisted like this in the 1950s.

Back