Now theyre protests at chick-fil-a

steveox

Kisses at Chick-fil-A to protest gay marriage view

ATLANTA (AP) -- Gay rights activists were kissing at Chick-fil-A stores across the country Friday, just days after the company set a sales record when customers flocked to the restaurants to show support for the fast-food chain president's opposition to gay marriage.
Meanwhile, police were investigating graffiti at a Chick-fil-A restaurant in Southern California. The graffiti on the side of a restaurant in Torrance said "Tastes like hate" and had a picture of a cow. No one has been arrested.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/kisses-chick-fil-protest-gay-185850187.html

I PAY MY TAXES FOR THE POLICE TO MAKE ARRESTS!
How come its ok you can protest against a business but not against the Government? How come you cant protest against The War or against the IRS?

Werbung:
I was going to sponsor some "straight" protests in gay night clubs and I asked around on how to offend them--
there were no ways anyone knew of. :confused:

accuse them of a fashion faux pas, that ought to do it.

sorry I couldnt let that one right down the middle go.

I told everyone I would not go--cannot stand the over-kill stench from the ones who slather on trendy colognes thinking some "hot guy" will be swayed in their direction by this.
Geez...o_O

I've been to gay clubs before and have had many gay friends over the years. It is very easy to offend the activists gays - just tell them that they are doing something wrong.

In fact, today I heard a caller on the radio explain the real reason his community hates chick filet - because chick filet donates lots of money to exodus.

I've been to gay clubs before and have had many gay friends over the years. It is very easy to offend the activists gays - just tell them that they are doing something wrong.

In fact, today I heard a caller on the radio explain the real reason his community hates chick filet - because chick filet donates lots of money to exodus.

what's exodus?

I wonder if they donate to the causes that support their point of view?
Totalitarianism.
And the first ones who will be wiped out?--the gay-folk.

what's exodus?

Exodus is part of the name of a group that offers counseling to gay people who are not happy being gay and wish to change their lifestyle. Their rate of success is neither zero nor very high either. Nevertheless any success at all is a thrreat to the politically necessary gay belief that being gay is an unchangeable orientation.

Nevertheless any success at all is a threat to the politically necessary gay belief that being gay is an unchangeable orientation.

Interesting. I have known/known of, several gay people who were heterosexual, even married with families who changed teams later in life. A curious situation.

Interesting. I have known/known of, several gay people who were heterosexual, even married with families who changed teams later in life. A curious situation.

I bet they were all women.
I have seen women do this--never a man.
And who can blame them--who would want to be married to or with a man!
Who needs some asshole to yell about everything you do all the time?
And sleeping with some creepy old clod. Ha! :ROFLMAO:

download

Werbung:
Back