Nut job hate filled liberals attacking over 300 churches

the annoying thing

Coward , democrats love to destroy others property is Relly embedded into their weak little greedy perverted minds , I don't care if they are catholic or Muslim Mormons or Quakers or Buddhist . Its WRONG AND full of hate and ignorance

Werbung:
Coward , democrats love to destroy others property is Relly embedded into their weak little greedy perverted minds , I don't care if they are catholic or Muslim Mormons or Quakers or Buddhist . Its WRONG AND full of hate and ignorance

Where does it say they were democrats?
I don't if they destroyed every remnant of religion in the planet. But the irony is how in the old testament they had no problems attacking cities and buildings not to mention slaughtering hundreds of thousands of kids but your concerned about the church's.

The only sad part is it should be destroyed completely. None if this tinkering about the edges rubbish.

That should give you something to needle me with. I hope it's enough because I could request a lot worse.

Where does it say they were democrats?
I don't if they destroyed every remnant of religion in the planet. But the irony is how in the old testament they had no problems attacking cities and buildings not to mention slaughtering hundreds of thousands of kids but your concerned about the church's.

The only sad part is it should be destroyed completely. None if this tinkering about the edges rubbish.

That should give you something to needle me with. I hope it's enough because I could request a lot worse.
Your right I could needle you about how fat and ugly your wife is and how you like to wear women's cloths while taking a thumb print or 2 of lsd . But I choose not to . I was aware to would come to this post like fly's on a fresh dog turd . You cant help your self your a whore and easy to manipulate . However I do enjoy you helping me prove how hate filled and criminally inclined you are. It shows how inconsiderate and disrespectful you are . Also how lowbrow you really are .

Your right I could needle you about how fat and ugly your wife is and how you like to wear women's cloths while taking a thumb print or 2 of lsd . But I choose not to . I was aware to would come to this post like fly's on a fresh dog turd . You cant help your self your a whore and easy to manipulate . However I do enjoy you helping me prove how hate filled and criminally inclined you are. It shows how inconsiderate and disrespectful you are . Also how lowbrow you really are .
Love it. While ever I can string you along I'm in my element. Call me what you like. It's water off a ducks back to me son. I can take 50 of you applying pressure to me. You're not in the hunt.

Werbung:

of course its wrong. but there are tens of millions of democrats so this is a tiny number of people, even assuming they are democrats (and not independents for example).

so that doesn't prove that "democrats love to destroy" anything, moron. its proves that a tiny number of people did.

god you're stupid. lol

Back