Obama a Muslim?

bododie

Apparently one in five Americans believe that Obama is Muslim. I want to go on record as saying I don't believe it. I believe he is exactly the same kind of Christian as Rev. Wright, Rev. Jackson, and Rev. Sharpton.

Werbung:
It used to be much smaller, and all those who thought that way were all deemed racist.
Why thinking he is a muslim is racist is beyond me but that was the thinking.

So we have more racists now than last year and dang I thought obama was going to bridge race relations.

looks like we can add that to the list of his failures.

I still say he is an atheist, but would be a moony if he thought it would give him the most votes.

Does this answer your question?
obama-muslim-garb.jpg

He was born a Muslim and according to Muslims, when born so you are always so. And if he left the faith, he is an apostate. Apostates are not treated nicely in Islam.

See this from the NY Slimes from 2008.

May 12, 2008
Op-Ed Contributor
President Apostate?
By EDWARD N. LUTTWAK

Chevy Chase, Md.

BARACK OBAMA has emerged as a classic example of charismatic leadership — a figure upon whom others project their own hopes and desires. The resulting emotional intensity adds greatly to the more conventional strengths of the well-organized Obama campaign, and it has certainly sufficed to overcome the formidable initial advantages of Senator Hillary Clinton.

One danger of such charisma, however, is that it can evoke unrealistic hopes of what a candidate could actually accomplish in office regardless of his own personal abilities. Case in point is the oft-made claim that an Obama presidency would be welcomed by the Muslim world.

This idea often goes hand in hand with the altogether more plausible argument that Mr. Obama’s election would raise America’s esteem in Africa — indeed, he already arouses much enthusiasm in his father’s native Kenya and to a degree elsewhere on the continent.

But it is a mistake to conflate his African identity with his Muslim heritage. Senator Obama is half African by birth and Africans can understandably identify with him. In Islam, however, there is no such thing as a half-Muslim. Like all monotheistic religions, Islam is an exclusive faith.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/05/12/opinion/12luttwak.html?_r=2&pagewanted=print

Plus it is not one in five who think he is Muslim. It is one in four.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2011799,00.html

He was born a Muslim and according to Muslims, when born so you are always so. And if he left the faith, he is an apostate. Apostates are not treated nicely in Islam.

See this from the NY Slimes from 2008.

Plus it is not one in five who think he is Muslim. It is one in four.
http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2011799,00.html

The radio news said one in five.

Tech. speaking its fair to say he was born a muslim because he was born into the religion but his father left it and became atheist and obama had no choice in what faith his parents were or were not when he was born.

Some people think he is muslim but I do not think its because his father was one or he was born into it or even because of the pictures like the one posted here in this thread.

He said people did not talk about his muslim faith to a reporter and had to be corrected by the reporter that he was actually a christian not a muslim.

He golfs on sunday instead of going to any church and when he does go to a church for a speech he asks that all christian symbols be covered up.

He makes comments about christians being bitter clingers when he thinks no christian is listening.

He makes a point to come out for the muslim temple to be built near 911 but says nothing about the orthodox christian church that was destroyed on 911 and has been battling to rebuild for almost ten years now.

Why does it matter if he is a muslim or a christian or an atheist or a goat worshiper

Do that many people think that Jeremiah Wright is an imam?

Or do they even think about that little inconsistency?

Maybe he was a bullfrog, Jeremiah, that is.:D

Do that many people think that Jeremiah Wright is an imam?

Or do they even think about that little inconsistency?

Maybe he was a bullfrog, Jeremiah, that is.:D

I do not think obama is a muslim so I am not sure what others think about the 20 years in Wrights church.

I think obama is an atheist and opportunist and he was there for the "social justice" part.

but that is just me.

I do not think obama is a muslim so I am not sure what others think about the 20 years in Wrights church.

I think obama is an atheist and opportunist and he was there for the "social justice" part.

but that is just me.

of course that means you ignore all that he has said, and done...and just try to read his mind...something you said you can't do about hate crimes..

He is Christian...deal with it.

Also your not born Muslim, Christian, or anything ( Jewish yes, but not Religiously, but genetically yes)

Werbung:
According to the hard left publication TIME, nearly one in four Americans believe Obummer is a Muslim....

Nearly one-third of the country thinks adherents of Islam should be barred from running for President — a slightly higher percentage than the 24% who mistakenly believe the current occupant of the Oval Office is himself a Muslim. In all, just 47% of respondents believe Obama is a Christian; 24% declined to respond to the question or said they were unsure, and 5% believe he is neither Christian nor Muslim.

Read more: http://www.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,2011799,00.html#ixzz0xGn5V1SF

And nearly half of Americans do not believe he is a Christian.

Rev Wright is not an Imam. He is an American hating racist nut job...though.

Back