Obama: Bill Clinton is a "bald faced liar."

PLC1

Staff member
Obama on Clinton: A 'Loose Cannon' Who Tells 'Bald-Faced Lies'

It's not exactly a man-bites-dog story when someone accuses Bill Clinton of stretching the truth, but when it's a president of his own party, and when what he calls Clinton is "bald-faced" liar, and when that president happens to employ Clinton's wife as the Secretary of State, well, yes, that's kind of newsworthy.

Kind of newsworthy? Yes, I'd say it is kind of newsworthy, not to mention juicy and quite unexpected.

Werbung:
Kind of newsworthy? Yes, I'd say it is kind of newsworthy, not to mention juicy and quite unexpected.
Yeah....I'm sure the the juicy-factor was a fairly-high priority for someone who was the DC bureau chief for Reader's Digest. Could he (possibly) get any more desperate, for a pro-Right response, than to offer personal-opinions (with that typical Reader's Digest slant)??​

"Here's another: Voters elect someone else in 2008, choosing to finally put behind them the Clintons' soap opera marriage, the corruption that started with renting out the Lincoln Bedroom in the first months of the administration and ended with selling pardons on their way out the door. In that second scenario, the Clinton administration might be seen as long on self-congratulation and short on accomplishment -- one that failed to get universal health care or the Kyoto climate accords, and dithered as Al-Qaeda planned 9/11."​

:rolleyes:

Yeah.....he was "short on accomplishment".....compared to Lil' Dumbya????? :confused:

.....And, I guess he simply dismissed all o' that "conservative"-support for universal health care and the Kyoto climate accords....as if those were the days when "conservatives" actually cared-about anyone besides themselves. :rolleyes:

On TOP of all that, he endorses The DICK; Cheney's opinion that the Dumbya Admin was the victim of the Clinton Admin's dithering, "as Al-Qaeda planned 9/11"?????

"When the moderator reminded Cheney that Clarke had repeatedly warned the administration about al Qaeda’s determination to attack the U.S., Cheney snarkily replied, “That’s not my recollection, but I haven’t read his book.”

Yeah....I'm sure the the juicy-factor was a fairly-high priority for someone who was the DC bureau chief for Reader's Digest. Could he (possibly) get any more desperate, for a pro-Right response, than to offer personal-opinions (with that typical Reader's Digest slant)??​

:rolleyes:

Yeah.....he was "short on accomplishment".....compared to Lil' Dumbya????? :confused:

.....And, I guess he simply dismissed all o' that "conservative"-support for universal health care and the Kyoto climate accords....as if those were the days when "conservatives" actually cared-about anyone besides themselves. :rolleyes:

On TOP of all that, he endorses The DICK; Cheney's opinion that the Dumbya Admin was the victim of the Clinton Admin's dithering, "as Al-Qaeda planned 9/11"?????

Readers Digest? Where did that one come from? The link was to Politics Daily, about a book written, or more likely ghost written, by Obama.

I don't usually read your posts, but that caught my eye for some reason.

As for the rest, Dumbya is no longer pres, in case you haven't noticed, so you post is a total non sequiter.

And, that's why I usually don't even read your posts, let alone follow your links that often have nothing to do with the topic at hand.

Werbung:
Back