Obama Brags on todays Jobs Report

asur

Obama claims his sumit on jobs is already working and
at the right time of the year!

Truth is we still lost jobs and the number reported was questionable!
It was an Obama number!

He looked Giddy today in Pa. braggin about how the jobs number reported
was the best since he came on board!

The union members attending were cheering!
This is called CHANGE!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20091204/ap_on_bi_ge/us_obama_economy

Werbung:
Lets hope he keeps bragging about all the jobs he is creating and saving...just shows how delusional he is and eventually the people will tire of him.

Obama claims his sumit on jobs is already working and at the right time of the year!
After 8 years o' BUSHCO, there's nowhere to go, but UP!!!

Thanks!!!

825.gif

It was an Obama number!

This is called CHANGE!

You're just bummed because the unemployment rate is down. How pathetic...you want Obama to fail so bad that you end up rooting for your fellow Americans to lose their jobs.

I thought the numbers were .02% lower because there were only three working days to file due to the Thanksgiving holiday. It seems to me that it should be down much more because of the temp hires for the holidays

If the unemployment rate was really .02% lower then it's really not significant.
But was it lower or higher?

The number of long-term unemployed
(those jobless for 27 weeks and over) rose by 293,000 to 5.9 million. The
percentage of unemployed persons jobless for 27 weeks or more increased by
2.7 percentage points to 38.3 percent.

We here don't wish it gets worse, but it just will!

It's the braggin that is bothersome also.

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

If the unemployment rate was really .02% lower then it's really not significant.
But was it lower?

The number of long-term unemployed
(those jobless for 27 weeks and over) rose by 293,000 to 5.9 million. The
percentage of unemployed persons jobless for 27 weeks or more increased by
2.7 percentage points to 38.3 percent.

We here don't wish it gets worse, but it just will!

It's the braggin that is bothersome also.

If George W. Bush had spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to take Laura Bush to a play in NYC, would you have approved?

I would not have liked it. I remember when Nancy Reagan spent a ton on new dishes and fixing up the White House, I was livid! I think the obamas have already thrown more parties than President Bush did in 8 years, or Ronald Reagan did in his 8 years or Clinton did in his 8 years. I dont know that for sure but it seems like its been one party after another.

I took the liberty of editing the text out of your posts and left the punctuation. When I studied English Composition in college, I was told to avoid over-using exclamation marks inasmuch as their overuse tended to make the author appear to be over emotional and implied a loss of control. It would seem that, that is the case here.

ADP's estimate of the employment trend for November is firmly in the red to the tune of a 169,000 loss.

So which stats are right?
I notice the stock market investors didn't rejoice, only ObAMA!

If George W. Bush had reduced your retirement plan's holdings of GM stock by 90% and given the unions a majority stake in GM, would you have approved?

- Still, economists and investors drew hope from Friday's Labor Department report. Employers sliced just 11,000 jobs in November, compared with a loss of 111,000 jobs in October. It was the best reading since December 2007 — the last time the economy added jobs and the start of the worst recession since the 1930s.

- President Barack Obama welcomed the news but lamented that too many Americans "have felt the gut punch of a pink slip."
Facing the prospect of high unemployment well into the 2012 presidential election year, Obama is drafting a proposal to try to stimulate hiring.
"We need to grow jobs and get America back to work as quickly as we can," he said.

-"The economic storm destroyed more than 7 million jobs over the last two years, and it will take more than two years to get them back," said Bill Cheney, chief economist at John Hancock. "The economy is still weak."

- Federal figures released Friday showed that the rate fell from 10.2 http://www.smileycentral.com/?partner=ZSzeb001_ZNxpt141YYUS percent in October to 10 percent as employers shed the fewest number of jobs since the recession began two years ago.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34272155/ns/business-stocks_and_economy/

Amazing how the articles that I read DO NOT say anything about our President BRAGGING about some good news that this country has been so looking forward too...especially when all of the BAD NEWS BEGAN 2 YEARS AGO...but then I'm sure that YOU ALL KNEW THAT, BUT YOU JUST CHOOSE TO IGNORE THE TRUTH ;)
Good Grief...all you can do is

I took the liberty of editing the text out of your posts and left the punctuation. When I studied English Composition in college, I was told to avoid over-using exclamation marks inasmuch as their overuse tended to make the author appear to be over emotional and implied a loss of control. It would seem that, that is the case here.

Then you missed ASUR's #1 post...there were 6 exclamations marks in that opening verbal dribble! :eek:

During the same braggin session, here is one interesting question from a liberal college student that exposes the liberal mindset?

College Student -
"I was wondering if, maybe, if you checked out some of the statistics about legalizing prostitution, gambling, drugs and nonviolent crime in order to stimulate some of the economy," the second-year student said.

"That will not be my jobs strategy," Obama responded, smiling.

But he praised the "boldness" of the question. "Part of what you're supposed to do in college is question conventional wisdom. And so you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing, which is, you know, thinking in new ways about things," he said.

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry, you are not alone!

During the same braggin session, here is one interesting question from a liberal college student that exposes the liberal mindset?

College Student -
"I was wondering if, maybe, if you checked out some of the statistics about legalizing prostitution, gambling, drugs and nonviolent crime in order to stimulate some of the economy," the second-year student said.

"That will not be my jobs strategy," Obama responded, smiling.

But he praised the "boldness" of the question. "Part of what you're supposed to do in college is question conventional wisdom. And so you're doing exactly what you're supposed to be doing, which is, you know, thinking in new ways about things," he said.

So, tell me again, what is it about Obama that makes him so brilliant and impressive? Can't think of anything? Don't worry, you are not alone!

I am surprised at the Messiah's answer. I thought he would want to legalize all illegal drugs. Maybe he does, but in typical liberal fashion he hides his true views.

And since when can one openly question the liberal orthodoxy that suffocates all of academia? If you do from a conservative point of view, you will be ostracized, expelled, or fired. Wherever you find liberals in control, you will find a closed minded enterprise. And, they ruthlessly suppress all who question or criticize just as their idols Stalin, Castro, and Mao did.

obama_smoking_joint.jpg

I am surprised at the Messiah's answer. I thought he would want to legalize all illegal drugs. Maybe he does, but in typical liberal fashion he hides his true views.

And since when can one openly question the liberal orthodoxy that suffocates all of academia? If you do from a conservative point of view, you will be ostracized, expelled, or fired. Wherever you find liberals in control, you will find a closed minded enterprise. And, they ruthlessly suppress all who question or criticize just as their idols Stalin, Castro, and Mao did.

obama_smoking_joint.jpg

what is more typical is right wing nut jobs with tin foil hats who have to resort to attacking liberals for things they would like to belive that they want...rather then you know...things actually wanted and spoken about. But thats because all Republicans secretly want to have gay sex....see I can just randomly make crap up to.

Werbung:

It was an Obama number!

This is called CHANGE!

It does not surprise any of us that the US unemployment rate dropping bothers you.

That's not a bad thing for America that you can root for. Still the fact is America is doing better... I know how much that upsets you.:rolleyes:

Things are not going well at all for the doom and gloom America haters. Many major things are on the upswing!

With President Obama not only is The Bush Recession (worst economic downturn since The Great Depression) ending but we are about to help all Americans with major & historic Health Insurance Reform.

Good times for those who love America!

Back