Obama deserves Nobel"Piece" prize!

always

As I watched a news clip of "bozo" receiving his "cracker jack prize" . I thought ,you know , he deserves it! This yearly joke is given to the most american hating public official in the world . Who else is better suited to represent the radical leftist of this world then Barrack Hussien Obama, hmm,hmm.hmm.
I heard the vote ended in a tie between Barrack and Asama, Since they could not reach the cave where Asama was hiding it was given to "prompter"

Werbung:
Always - I hear ya.
Arafat, Carter, Gore have won it which proves that a
Terrorist, an antisemite and a Snake Oil Salesman can win it also!

Always - I hear ya.
Arafat, Carter, Gore have won it which proves that a
Terrorist, an antisemite and a Snake Oil Salesman can win it also!

YES!!, Obama is in PERFECT company!! They should rename this "prize" THE NOBALLS AWARD!! What a disgrace!

Riiiiiight!

Much better to be hated all around the world as a not too swift, lying, fearmongerer than a Nobel Peace Prize winner... riiiiight!:D

You anti-American guys are hilarious!:D

Riiiiiight!

Much better to be hated all around the world as a not too swift, lying, fearmongerer than a Nobel Peace Prize winner... riiiiight!:D

You anti-American guys are hilarious!:D

Please don't use the phrase Anti American....you know that realy pisses me off...While they may not be thinking on all cylinders....and what not, I am sure they want the best for America...they just have realy relay bad ideas for it....and they can't listen to reason, and they can't have a real debate on any topic..and they have to be told what to think by GlennRush....and I could go on...and on...but just don't say Unamerican....lets leave that for the Right wing retards who think that beling liberal means you hate america..that wanting health care for all, is unamerican...that says sending troops to fight to stop MND that don't exist...is unamerican,,,,,

Please don't use the phrase Anti American....you know that realy pisses me off...While they may not be thinking on all cylinders....and what not, I am sure they want the best for America...they just have realy relay bad ideas for it....and they can't listen to reason, and they can't have a real debate on any topic..and they have to be told what to think by GlennRush....and I could go on...and on...but just don't say Unamerican....lets leave that for the Right wing retards who think that beling liberal means you hate america..that wanting health care for all, is unamerican...that says sending troops to fight to stop MND that don't exist...is unamerican,,,,,

BUT!! We all now know OBAMA was born in Kenya-- village of Nyang oma K'Ogelo !! Explains why he is UNFIT to be our President, our CONSTITUTION PROHIBITS ALL but Native Born AMERICANS!! NO WONDER HIS IDEAS ARE FOREIGN TO AMERICANS , SO IS HE!!

Can I say they're brain dead booger faces then?:)

BUT!! We all now know OBAMA was born in Kenya-- village of Nyang oma K'Ogelo !! Explains why he is UNFIT to be our President, our CONSTITUTION PROHIBITS ALL but Native Born AMERICANS!! NO WONDER HIS IDEAS ARE FOREIGN TO AMERICANS , SO IS HE!!

You've now entered the land of the demented, the land of aliens and space creatures the "always" Twilight Zone!:rolleyes:

Watch out for that third eye...

This award is a joke, although it
appears the US is getting more than its fair share!

We got plenty of more undeserving liberals
in the US to win it next year, if Obama doesn't!

This award is a joke, although it
appears the US is getting more than its fair share!

We got plenty of more undeserving liberals
in the US to win it next year, if Obama doesn't!

Seems pretty darn cool to be liked & respected and not hated.

But you pubbies wouldn't know anything about that. It's like the kid that was so gross nobody wanted to play with him. That kid hated the popular kids too.

Seems pretty darn cool to be liked & respected and not hated.

But you pubbies wouldn't know anything about that. It's like the kid that was so gross nobody wanted to play with him. That kid hated the popular kids too.

The first lady in your first video said he deserves the award because he is the first african american president. What has that got to do with peace?
She was an idiot.

the second video I am saving, a bunch of people saying impeach BUSH
One guy was screaming in a red shirt, another guy flipping someone off

if these were tea party people saying impeach obama you would have talked about how stupid they look and how dumb they are.

if they want to impeach the right person (in your mind) then its all good.

The first lady in your first video said he deserves the award because he is the first african american president. What has that got to do with peace?
She was an idiot.

the second video I am saving, a bunch of people saying impeach BUSH
One guy was screaming in a red shirt, another guy flipping someone off

if these were tea party people saying impeach obama you would have talked about how stupid they look and how dumb they are.

if they want to impeach the right person (in your mind) then its all good.

Can we IMPEACH a president from KENYA???

Werbung:
Back