Obama Destroys Stock Markets

asur

Real companies in US no longer wish to pay higher taxes or
take the risk of employing people under Obama economy.

The stock market has crashed since Obama has been elected.
Pretty easy to see why really, he's just bad for business.

If only we could have the good old days with Bush and Dow above 12,000.
But, Dow is never going to 12,000 again, regardless of what we wish.

Obama doesn't care, except to say he wants to confiscate 401Ks
and place into a government plan. Yes he wants to spread the wealth
and he will do it. That sounds good to many, except in long run all peoples in world become poorer.

Yes we may see bogus green companies pop up to waste the porkulous
money, but how long can fake companies survive, without constant taxpaper funding? They can't.

Why can't native Americans see this problem?

Werbung:
Real companies in US no longer wish to pay higher taxes or
take the risk of employing people under Obama economy.

The stock market has crashed since Obama has been elected.
Pretty easy to see why really, he's just bad for business.

But, Dow is never going to 12,000 again, regardless of what we wish.

Obama doesn't care, except to say he wants to confiscate 401Ks
and place into a government plan. Yes he wants to spread the wealth
and he will do it. That sounds good to many, except in long run all peoples in world become poorer.

Yes we may see bogus green companies pop up to waste the porkulous
money, but how long can fake companies survive, without constant taxpaper funding? They can't.

No one wants to invest money into industries that the government has openly said it make take over. Thus, those industries there were already in trouble, and coming to government for help, are now being black listed by the market is a high risk of a government take over.

It's ironic really, that companies which originally came to government in the hopes of staving off bankruptcy, in fact may have made it inevitable. I actually thought those companies would regret getting government help, although I never made any predictions or bets on it. Clearly I should have. Might have made some money off a down market :D

If the Obama Admin does indeed nationalize some banks (which could happen, and has been supported by some Republicans) it will wipe out all the shareholders. I wonder how many middle class people are invested in these companies that will be wiped out. I would guess a lot.

Real companies in US no longer wish to pay higher taxes or take the risk of employing people under Obama economy.
....m'kay
scratchinghead.gif
...well....what can one say! I really think you have the pulse of corporate America sussed! Where all others have failed you have manged to get to the core of the economic quandry facing corporate executives.... fire everyone and move to Bolivia!

Excellent

Now for the next insightful gem of wisdom

The stock market has crashed since Obama has been elected. Pretty easy to see why really, he's just bad for business.
...I can probably offer some sage advice here. Become a survivalist! Seriously you should pack the rucksack, hitch up the horse and load the saddlebags and head for Deliverance country. Dig a suitably large hole in the ground, stock it amply with freeze dried Oreos, de-hydrated wieners and spray-on Cheese and ride out this cataclysmic post-bush era!!

.........truly halcyon days! I don't know how you can go on........ oh how you must pine for the inane stutterings of Warbling Geordie! Yes indeedy truely a man of empirical ability and gravitas.

Obama doesn't care, except to say he wants to confiscate 401Ks and place into a government plan.
now some say he also wants to rape our daughters and pillage our vegitable patches whilst other say that he stalks the alleyways of Washington late at night preying on decaying carcasses of Merchant Bankers.......all we know is that these are indeed sinister times and you should be very careful whom you let into your 401ks because it just could be your last!!!
lookaround.gif
.......BWAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA

..........why indeed.....now then, come along lets go and have a little drive..
whitecoat.gif

Werbung:
Scotsman - Lots of rambling there.

The good old days are gone now that the US Dow is pegged at 7300 and dropping.
If it drops below 5K, will it matter if Obama confiscates the remains in 401Ks.
They really will be 201Ks or 101Ks. Of course he will come up with some government replacement
to spread the wealth. Lol.

This time the stock market drop is different because many people are getting hurt worldwide, not just the US. So many countries are dependent on the US.

When the US sneezes the world gets a cold so to speak.

I'm not sure where you are from, but I suspect even you will feel the pain.

The US here calls it "Change", but believe me it's nothing good.

Back