Obama draws 100,000 in Denver

Popeye

PH2008102601433.jpg

Amazing...the Obama campaign is saying this could be his second largest crowd ever. Oh wait a minute...there must have been a local band playing for free..yeah that must be it.

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_10821877

Werbung:
In the 1930's The NAZI Party drew much bigger crowds then Obama . But if elected the Leftist Press will start reporting crowds of One Million!!!! It is POSSIBLE though,I see cities in the BATTLEGROUND states are reporting more VOTERS registered then there are people living in that city!! Does anyone seriously believe this election is not STOLEN. ACORN is stealing VOTES at will. What do you honestly think would happen if John McCain 's Campaign had give $832,000 dollars to a corrupt VOTE GETTING organization like ACORN! Obama DID JUST THAT , but our MEDIA says very little . All the SHAMFUL FACTS are available if you look for information from other sources then the FAR LEFT BASED MEDIA! It is SAD , America is DEAD! GREED , Lazyness, and STUPIDITY on the part of our citizens is the cause..We DESERVE IT!!

In the 1930's The NAZI Party drew much bigger crowds then Obama . But if elected the Leftist Press will start reporting crowds of One Million!!!! It is POSSIBLE though,I see cities in the BATTLEGROUND states are reporting more VOTERS registered then there are people living in that city!! Does anyone seriously believe this election is not STOLEN. ACORN is stealing VOTES at will. What do you honestly think would happen if John McCain 's Campaign had give $832,000 dollars to a corrupt VOTE GETTING organization like ACORN! Obama DID JUST THAT , but our MEDIA says very little . All the SHAMFUL FACTS are available if you look for information from other sources then the FAR LEFT BASED MEDIA! It is SAD , America is DEAD! GREED , Lazyness, and STUPIDITY on the part of our citizens is the cause..We DESERVE IT!!

Yeah yeah, the election is stolen and it's all the media's fault...I see you've been looking at the polls, listening to the pundits, so now it's time to start making excuses and whining. I guess the 100,000 Obama drew in Denver and the estimated 100,000 more in St. Louis last weekend are all illegal ACORN registrations..you Pubs are both funny and predictable.

Obama is going to win this election and the Democrats are going to increase their majorities in both chambers of Congress because Bush and the Pubs blew their opportunity when they had it.

You best get used to being in the minority..the American people are sick of unnecessary wars, corporate tax giveaways, economic policies that favor the rich and the overall corruption that pervades the Republican party.

all he is saying is they are both charismatic, you cant deny that can you?

charismatic
Definition: possessing an extraordinary ability to attract; "a charismatic leader"; "a magnetic personality"

Well, I guess you better leave now, huh?

Werbung:
all he is saying is they are both charismatic, you cant deny that can you?

charismatic
Definition: possessing an extraordinary ability to attract; "a charismatic leader"; "a magnetic personality"

sure sure, and you think of anyone else that is right? LIke I dont know King? you no you pick the man who killed more people then anyone not named Stalin.Dont even play that game, no one is dumb enough to buy it. hardly fir the first Hitler=Obama refference by you right wing hacks in here.

Back