Obama Drop in Polls faster

asur

Apparently he is a historical president as this is the quickest fall in approval for any modern day president!

The Gallup report Monday showed President Obama’s approval rating at 47 percent, the lowest mark yet for his presidency.

He is now historically bad and viewed unfavorably by real people that vote!

It should get worse from here also as jobs will not come back
and his policies will cause problems!

No jobs = Obama's CHANGE!

Werbung:
Apparently he is a historical president as this is the quickest fall in approval for any modern day president!

The Gallup report Monday showed President Obama’s approval rating at 47 percent, the lowest mark yet for his presidency.

Now I know why your posts are pretty much ignored. I've got to hand it to you though... When you reach you really do it in a big way. :p

So who are the unreal people? ;)

Now I know why your posts are pretty much ignored. I've got to hand it to you though... When you reach you really do it in a big way. :p

So who are the unreal people? ;)

GREAT POST ASUR!! Obama is in WAY OVER HIS HEAD!! He has NO idea what to do, His Speech today was BORING and LACKED MOTIVATION !! He could not INSPIRE an ACORN!! , I mean the acorn a squirrel likes ,Not a CHICAGO ACORN!!
The QUESTION is How Long are we CITIZENS going to sit still for such UNWORTHY SERVICE from a President? I mean our NATION is DYING from LACK of PROPER ATTENTION!! Obama is UNFIT , INEPT , and UNAWARE of AMERICA'S NEEDS!!
SOME PERSON , SOME GROUP , be they liberal, conservative , or independent must approach this man have him resign for the GOOD of AMERICA!!
AMERICA IS AT RISK!!! We can not afford the LUXURY of TRAINING him for even the most simple EXECUTIVE DECISIONS!! -- SORRY, OUR MISTAKE!!

Unreal people exist in Newsweek polls, Huffington polls, etc. There are really to many to list.

They make the numbers up in such polls to push a political agenda.

Obama Polls Sinking Faster Than Teddy Kennedy’s Car

http://theconservativepost.com/WordPress/?p=2028

Sure, Obama has gone down some in the polls but think about it. He inherited a recession from your hero the Chimp, HC is getting screwed up, and he's got a significant percentage of his own party upset with him over Afghanistan among other things. Heck, I'm not real thrilled with the job he's doing my own self.

Thing is, his drop in the polls has very little to do with you teabagging wingnuts. You Beck worshipers are off on your own little island anyway...you're seen and humored but are of very little relevance.

His approval rate drops because of his policies. When the people, who voted him in, voted for change, they didn't mean "drastic change".

Even his own party, which have a majority in both house and senate, cannot fully agree with every far left policy this President tries to bring to fruition.

His approval rate drops because of his policies. When the people, who voted him in, voted for change, they didn't mean "drastic change".

Even his own party, which have a majority in both house and senate, cannot fully agree with every far left policy this President tries to bring to fruition.

There is no "far left policy".. Obama is a centrist Democrat. And it's precisely for that reason that he's having trouble among the liberals in his own party.

Here's a suggestion..stop watching Faux News and listening to the GOP leadership, think for yourself..

Obama is a centrist Democrat.
- No way!

he's having trouble among the liberals in his own party.
- True!

I want to see lower approval ratings in the coming weeks!
I believe in the greatness of America, unlike Obama and his Wife!

If George W. Bush had made a joke at the expense of the Special Olympics, would you have approved?

There is no "far left policy".. Obama is a centrist Democrat. And it's precisely for that reason that he's having trouble among the liberals in his own party.

Here's a suggestion..stop watching Faux News and listening to the GOP leadership, think for yourself..

LOL,LOL " obama is a CENTRIST" LOL,LOL -The BOZO is a Radical Leftist out to DESTROY CAPITALISM!! Even his "prompter" is upset and STUTTERS!!

"HistoricallY", He is not the worst. Harry Truman was, for firing McCarther. Which was the correct thing to do. So, if a president's approval rating drops, sometimes it is because he is doing the right thing.

www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1670.html

Sure, Obama has gone down some in the polls but think about it. He inherited a recession from your hero the Chimp, HC is getting screwed up, and he's got a significant percentage of his own party upset with him over Afghanistan among other things. Heck, I'm not real thrilled with the job he's doing my own self.

Thing is, his drop in the polls has very little to do with you teabagging wingnuts. You Beck worshipers are off on your own little island anyway...you're seen and humored but are of very little relevance.

When he made claims that he could control the recession he took ownership of it. When he got out his graph and said what WOULD happen when he was in charge he made that claim as well as many other times. He also owns HC since it is his initiative and his lack of involvement in the process hurts him more than it helps. A minority is upset with him over Afghanistan.

The tea partiers represent regular americans who are not generally among the 20 or so percent on the left or the 20 or so percent on the right. They watch CNN and Fox and make up their own minds and they don't like what they see. Still tea partiers are a minority. Independents in general are the bigger group that is more like the tea partiers than they are like the left or the right.

"HistoricallY", He is not the worst. Harry Truman was, for firing McCarther. Which was the correct thing to do. So, if a president's approval rating drops, sometimes it is because he is doing the right thing.
www.u-s-history.com/pages/h1670.html

I am reading a large very detailed book on the Korean war right now, and he is actuly just about there in the book...its amazing how many dumb military moves such a "great" leader can make in a short time....leaving huge numbers of troops sitting on ships to land and take a city that already can be taken before they got there...holding up all the supplies for the rest of the army for weeks....watching mine layers getting destroyed to clear ports we don't even need to use....all for show..not military need.....then sending in huge amounts of paratroopers to take a city, when the ROK already took it....but ignoreing that fact to the media....Pure Ego is all he was by the end....

And I live how they still cry about Obama taking time to make his choice on afganistan....when Bush took longer and never send the needed troops in his whole time in office and let Afganistan get to the point it is today....But noooooo its Obama...how dare he send 50,000 more troops when Bush did not...what a softy!

When he made claims that he could control the recession he took ownership of it. When he got out his graph and said what WOULD happen when he was in charge he made that claim as well as many other times. He also owns HC since it is his initiative and his lack of involvement in the process hurts him more than it helps. A minority is upset with him over Afghanistan.

The tea partiers represent regular americans who are not generally among the 20 or so percent on the left or the 20 or so percent on the right. They watch CNN and Fox and make up their own minds and they don't like what they see. Still tea partiers are a minority. Independents in general are the bigger group that is more like the tea partiers than they are like the left or the right.

lol sure sure, they not the 20% on the right....Got to love all the "moderate" tea party people we see....they are mosty hard right wingers, and people who don't know much about what they are talking about, but are mad anyway.

always fear the angry and uninformed......they are always the most dangerous

Werbung:
lol sure sure, they not the 20% on the right....Got to love all the "moderate" tea party people we see....they are mosty hard right wingers, and people who don't know much about what they are talking about, but are mad anyway.

always fear the angry and uninformed......they are always the most dangerous

In my search for the demgraphics of the tea party I found multiple mentions that they are not republicans but liberals, conservatives, and ordinary citizens. They are anecdotal but there were numerous quotes like that and none the other way.

But if you can find some actual data on the demographics of the tea party I would actually be interested in seeing it.

My own guess is that they are mostly independents, second conservatives, then disaffected pubs, then liberals and libertarians. They are probably least of all democrats.

Back