Obama fires the the IRS chief. But the mainstream media looks the other way.

steveox

‘Angry’ Obama says acting IRS chief fired over conservative targeting

Bluntly declaring "I am angry" about the IRS scandal, President Barack Obama said late Wednesday that Treasury Secretary Jack Lew had forced out Steven Miller, the acting commissioner of the Internal Revenue Service. Speaking in the East Room of the White House, Obama called Miller's ouster "the first step" to prevent similar misconduct in the future and vowed to "do everything in my power" to make sure it never happens again.

Obama said he had reviewed the Treasury Department Inspector General's report that details how the IRS targeted conservative groups for special scrutiny when they applied for tax-exempt status.
"The misconduct that it uncovered is inexcusable. It's inexcusable, and Americans are right to be angry about it and I am angry about it," the president said in a brief prepared statement. "I will not tolerate this kind of behavior in any agency—but especially in the IRS, given the power that it has and the reach that it has into all of our lives."

Obama said the "responsible parties" will be held accountable. Lew "took the first step by requesting—and accepting—the resignation of the acting commissioner of the IRS because given the controversy surrounding this audit, it's important to institute new leadership that can help restore confidence going forward," Obama added.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/amid-scandals-obama-speak-6-p-m-irs-212951803.html

But Remember George W Bush fired 4 U.S attorneys and MSNBC reports it

Werbung:
I wonder how much money Steven Miller will surreptitiously receive from some leftwing kingpin to keep his mouth shut after being fired??? The Dems don't want him to be angry with them. He might say something embarrassing. :whistle:

I wonder how much money Steven Miller will surreptitiously receive from some leftwing kingpin to keep his mouth shut after being fired??? The Dems don't want him to be angry with them. He might say something embarrassing. :whistle:

Yeah...it is certain that anyone who gets fired will be taken care under the table (and the MSM will NOT investigate further). This is the way they keep potential whistle blowers from blowing the whistle.

Whistle blowers are retaliated against viciously by the statists...just as the guys who blew the whistle on Bengahzi were retaliated against and the MSM hardly reported their unjust retaliation.

perhaps he will remain.perpendicular and about 98.6 degrees ?

of course there is nothing suggesting that Obama told them to do it...how about you go fuck yourself or back your shit up?
Your Hero President Obama loves to use the phrase, "Is that who we are?" He uses that phrase rhetorically when talking about perceived social wrongs. So when a Chinook helicopter dropped out of the sky and killed 30 armed service members, Obama sent the grieving families some form letters. With that stamped, narcissistic signature of his. Unfortunately, the families talked and compared letters. http://nicedeb.wordpress.com/.. This fits with everything else about this guy..

Phony, superficial, condolences. Is that who we are? No sir. That is who Obama is.

of course there is nothing suggesting that Obama told them to do it...how about you go fuck yourself or back your shit up?

the actual people said they did what they were told. why do supervisors have subordinants do things ? becaus their bosses told them to do it. its not rocket science. as any fool could see.

the actual people said they did what they were told. why do supervisors have subordinants do things ? becaus their bosses told them to do it. its not rocket science. as any fool could see.

DT, your comments raise an intriguing possibility. One wonders if the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), could be used in the case of this IRS fiasco. RICO basically states that criminal penalties can be imposed on "leaders" for acts performed by their underlings as part of an illegal operation. RICO was used extensively to prosecute Mafia Dons who simply expressed their wishes that enemies be punished, and their subordinates "made it happen".

This concept is reminiscent of King Henry II when he exclaimed in 1170 to several of his vassel knights, "Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest". Henry's knights subsequently murdered Archbishop Thomas a Becket in Canterbury Cathedral. One can easily envision Obama telling his underlings, "Will no one rid me of these meddlesome Tea Partiers"! While not being a direct order, it nevertheless gets the President's point across to subordinates.

DT, your comments raise an intriguing possibility. One wonders if the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act (RICO), could be used in the case of this IRS fiasco. RICO basically states that criminal penalties can be imposed on "leaders" for acts performed by their underlings as part of an illegal operation. RICO was used extensively to prosecute Mafia Dons who simply expressed their wishes that enemies be punished, and their subordinates "made it happen".

This concept is reminiscent of King Henry II when he exclaimed in 1170 to several of his vassel knights, "Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest". Henry's knights subsequently murdered Archbishop Thomas a Becket in Canterbury Cathedral. One can easily envision Obama telling his underlings, "Will no one rid me of these meddlesome Tea Partiers"! While not being a direct order, it nevertheless gets the President's point across to subordinates.

love it

Werbung:
This concept is reminiscent of King Henry II when he exclaimed in 1170 to several of his vassel knights, "Will no one rid me of this meddlesome priest". Henry's knights subsequently murdered Archbishop Thomas a Becket in Canterbury Cathedral.

I had to repost the above example of how these Obama scandals got started. I believe it was on Hannity tonight that Rudy Giuliani used the exact same example. In fact, it was almost an exact quote of the comparison I made. hmmmm....., has anyone see Rudy lurking around here lately??

Back