Obama: If you can't trust us, we're going to have some problems

Texas_tea

When the United States government is targeting it's own citizens for up holding the US Constitution we are already experiencing serious problems.

It can only get worse from here. One has to wonder just what dictator Obama is threatening American citizens with here!

Werbung:

When the United States government is targeting it's own citizens for up holding the US Constitution we are already experiencing serious problems.

It can only get worse from here. One has to wonder just what dictator Obama is threatening American citizens with here!
Looks like we're going to have some problems.

Is that the only alternative to having a blind trust of government?

isnt it funny how some immediatly flip to full tilt hyperbole to try and escape the insupportable actions of their favorites .

so if there are any smart pols out there, if you were looking for a new way to garner public support (votes) you need look no farther.

I don't see where any citizens are planning anarchy, outside the usual wacko leftist ... OWS, Pink, etc.

However, I do see Obama's DHS arming themselves with billion rounds of ammo, weapons and armored vehicles ....

I don't see where any citizens are planning anarchy, outside the usual wacko leftist ... OWS, Pink, etc.

However, I do see Obama's DHS arming themselves with billion rounds of ammo, weapons and armored vehicles ....

its almost like they intended engender revolt based on govt actions.

by the way... if congress writes the checks around here how is it that dhs had the wherewithall to buy all this stuff ? the airforce cant just buy a fighter jet if they feel like it, or the navy an aircraft carriwr or the army an abrams.

seems to me that there are 545 culprets to deal with (435+100+9+1)

its almost like they intended engender revolt based on govt actions.

by the way... if congress writes the checks around here how is it that dhs had the wherewithall to buy all this stuff ? the airforce cant just buy a fighter jet if they feel like it, or the navy an aircraft carriwr or the army an abrams.

seems to me that there are 545 culprets to deal with (435+100+9+1)
Obama is not worried about the military.

It appears he is more prepared to go to war with the American people. And, for that he doesn't need fighter jets or navy aircraft carriers.

He only needs DHS with weapons, billions of rounds of ammo and light armored vehicles ....

Sound familiar?

Obama is not worried about the military.

It appears he is more prepared to go to war with the American people. And, for that he doesn't need fighter jets or navy aircraft carriers.

He only needs DHS with weapons, billions of rounds of ammo and light armored vehicles ....

Sound familiar?

what hes forgetting is that the military will defend America against all enemies foreign and domestic.

So who can we trust? Heres who I trust
220px-1in_god_we_trust.jpg

Its on the back of every dollar bill

what hes forgetting is that the military will defend America against all enemies foreign and domestic.
He doesn't need the military ....

DHS: Obama’s “Civilian Defense Force” – just as strong, just as well trained, and as well armed as the military, but answers only to the President:

He doesn't need the military ....

DHS: Obama’s “Civilian Defense Force” – just as strong, just as well trained, and as well armed as the military, but answers only to the President:

but its not just as strong, or trained or armed. they lose. and badly. AF owns the high ground, game over before it begins.

Obama has expanded Bush's electronic surveillance programme to Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple, Yahoo and Skype since 2008 and the war on terror has become more covert during his first term, which helped reduce America's overseas footprint with his frequent use of drone strikes. But the Boston bombings could not be prevented even with Prism perhaps because racial profiling still plays a major role in intelligence gathering, focusing only on Arab or Pakistani Americans and foreign students from at-risk countries.

Werbung:
Back