Obama ignores Afghanistan War!

asur

While U.S. Military forces are awaiting some future direction in Afghanistan, Obama is busy on other irrelevant work.

Does Obama realize US president's need to make military decisions in a timely matter?

This is harmful to the US, but it's called CHANGE!

Of course the US is losing lives due to Obama's indecision.

He needs to send in the troops, if he wants the US to win. That's
according to his own advisors.

Werbung:
Also,

tsunami in samoa where is obama? Where is FEMA?

Had President George W. Bush gone on two different planes like the obama's to some other country to stump for something to come to Texas that would help his buddies get $$ while people were dying and in need of aid from a Tsunami.... they would say he hates those people.

I am often baffled how obama can get away with the crap he does and his followers keep following.

Also,

Had President George W. Bush gone on two different planes like the obama's to some other country to stump for something to come to Texas that would help his buddies get $$ while people were dying and in need of aid from a Tsunami.... they would say he hates those people.

I am often baffled how obama can get away with the crap he does and his followers keep following.

he was to busy on his month long vacations.

Yes belive it or not, the president can actuly go talk to the Olympics people ( just like other nations leaders have done) and still run the nation . The war will not fall apart.

But if you guys come up with any more dumb things to complain about that have no basis in the real world feel free. We are use to them.

And as to the FEMA think...I will guess you ment it as a joke, but with how dumb some of things Republicans say as of late, I cant be sure.

he was to busy on his month long vacations.

Yes belive it or not, the president can actuly go talk to the Olympics people ( just like other nations leaders have done) and still run the nation . The war will not fall apart.

But if you guys come up with any more dumb things to complain about that have no basis in the real world feel free. We are use to them.

And as to the FEMA think...I will guess you ment it as a joke, but with how dumb some of things Republicans say as of late, I cant be sure.

No it was not a joke and its not that I really care. I think we are as screwed as possible. My point was you would all be screaming and pissing your pants had this been someone with out a D behind his name doing or shall I say not doing the same crap.

that statement is so dumb I cant even bother to refute the idea I would be made Bush did not send FEMA to some other Somara. To New Orleans, yes, you send them...and not days later. Just purely retarded .....

I didnt say President Bush sent FEMA to the first Tsunami, I dont think he could do that since they are not Americans. Where this particular Tsunami is, it is American and they should be sent shouldnt they? The last news report I have heard, there has still been no American help or support.

While U.S. Military forces are awaiting some future direction in Afghanistan, Obama is busy on other irrelevant work.

Does Obama realize US president's need to make military decisions in a timely matter?

This is harmful to the US, but it's called CHANGE!

Of course the US is losing lives due to Obama's indecision.

He needs to send in the troops, if he wants the US to win. That's
according to his own advisors.

Obama has brought CHANGE to our military in our AFGHANISTAN WAR - his NEGLECT is changing SOME of OUR BRAVE SOLDIERS from a LIVING BREATHING Person into a CORPSE!! MORE of our SOLDIERS have been KILLED in AFGH.War THIS year than in any past years . Obama just cannot find the time to TALK to his COMMANDER on THE FIELD . No, he needs to secure the OLYMPICS of 2016 FOR CHICAGO so his and his friends Property Values will skyrocket when building for the Olympics began. What are dead bodies compared to Dollars , huh Hussien Obama . Tick , Tick < TICK our GENERALS are awaiting your decisions . Our WAR is EIGHT YEARS OLD , time for a battle plan! MY GOD folks what did we do on November 4th , 2008 . We elected WHAT???-- I know Blame G.W. Bush , we did , we have BUT your president NOW!! DO SOMETHING except SMILE and FLY!

http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/10/01/samoa.earthquake/index.html

U.S. President Barack Obama addressed the disaster at an event Wednesday in Washington.

"To aid in the response," he said, "I've declared this a major disaster to speed the deployment of resources and FEMA ... is working closely with emergency responders on the ground, and the Coast Guard is working to provide immediate help to those in need.

"We also stand ready to help our friends in neighboring Samoa and throughout the region, and we'll continue to monitor this situation closely as we keep the many people who have been touched by this tragedy in our thoughts and in our prayers," Obama said

Where are your reading skills? Oh, that's right, it's not from Faux news so it must be a lie........:rolleyes:

that statement is so dumb I cant even bother to refute the idea I would be made Bush did not send FEMA to some other Somara. To New Orleans, yes, you send them...and not days later. Just purely retarded .....
Yep, UNLIKE G.W.B. & Dickless Cheney...our current administration stay the hell out of the way and allow the emergency management people to get things set up and organized before they do their fly by...but as with that moronic statement {so true to form} the brainless ones around here who can't manage a clear thought without the voice box of the Republican party telling them WTH to think seem to think that all things should be handled the way that the asinine G.W.B. did it.

What's that old colloquial saying..."is it better to be thought to be stupid then to open ones mouth and remove all doubt"...BIB removed all doubt quite some time ago in my book of idiots and stupid sayings...LMAO

But she is most likely suffering from GenSeneca withdrawal...she always agreed with his every dribble and verbal manure!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER
But she is most likely suffering from GenSeneca withdrawal...she always agreed with his every dribble and verbal manure!!!

BIB SAID: You truly make me sick. Get back on the meds ASAP!

What and miss out on all of these 'monumental brain matter moments' that your dribble around this forum...:eek:
OH-NO, I won't follow your lead and blame: drugs/public schools/hysteria/mental brake downs/our new president...nope you own you self inflicted repetitive stupidity so learn to suck it up and wear your ignorance with pride...cause you've got nothing else left. Your intelligence is shining brightly {well your extreme lack of intelligence is anyway} LMAO You just keep putting your feet quite nicely into that orifice you leave open and drool that mental crap out here for all to see and read...OWN IT!!! ;)

Werbung:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ASPCA4EVER

What and miss out on all of these 'monumental brain matter moments' that your dribble around this forum...:eek:
OH-NO, I won't follow your lead and blame: drugs/public schools/hysteria/mental brake downs/our new president...nope you own you self inflicted repetitive stupidity so learn to suck it up and wear your ignorance with pride...cause you've got nothing else left. Your intelligence is shining brightly {well your extreme lack of intelligence is anyway} LMAO You just keep putting your feet quite nicely into that orifice you leave open and drool that mental crap out here for all to see and read...OWN IT!!! ;)

Seriously, its like you have days when you forget your medication. Today seems to be one of those days.

Back