Obama in perfect health

are we thinking of the same 1930's? the decade where "statism" saved the american economy?

Garsh! :D Someone who STILL believes the New Deal "saved" the US? :D Ya don't see THAT every day! :p

that's different, of course, from the last 7 years of corporate payoffs

Finding it hard to stay on topic?

and warrantless wiretapping, which aren't statism, because libsmoocher says so.

No actually, electronic surveillance to protect the country in wartime is a practice that dates back to abraham lincoln and the civil war. Try to expand your historical knowledge.

Werbung:
what exactly was lincoln surveying electronically? telegraphs? how many civilian households were bandying telegraphs around in the 1860's? i never said that the last eight years was the only time any electronic surveillance has ever been used, i said that wiretaps were performed without warrants or a declaration of war, which is true.

i also mocked your opinion of statism- which YOU brought up. regulating the economy in times of massive crisis? STATISM. corporate handouts, laws against sexual freedom, reproductive rights, and gay marriage, warrantless wiretapping of civilians? THAT'S A-OK.

it's only valid to complain about "statism" if you're a REAL libertarian, not a daddy-state neo-conservative like yourself.

Back