Obama is the 3rd Antichrist.

steveox

I got it all figured out. He is the 3rd Antichrist. Obama fits the perfect description as nostradamus described him.

We are told quite a bit about this coming world leader, who will someday soon rise in power . . .

- He will be indwelt and empowered by Satan

- He will rise to power over 10 nations [from the old Roman Empire ... Europe?

- He will somehow be 'diverse from the rest' so we are not certain he will be European

- He will bring peace, yet conquer through treaties and war

- He will be very, very popular around the world

- He will be a great talker and speech maker

- He will likely be charismatic and is called the king of fierce countenance

- He will enforce a "peace" plan or resolution [covenant] upon nation Israel

- [It doesn’t say he signs this treaty, but he enforces some coming 'peace plan' or resolution]

- He will appear to perform miracles ("lying signs and wonders")

- He will require that everybody on Earth receive a mark or identification on their

- forehead or hand and nobody will legally be able to buy or sell without it

- He will declare he is "God"

- Unspeakable terror and war will then engulf Earth for exactly 3Ѕ years (1260 days)

- He will direct the slaughter of millions

- He will lead the armies of the world into Israel . . . Armageddon.
http://hosted.comm100.com/Forum/The-Antichrist_t79.aspx?siteId=54476&forumId=507

That sounds like Obama all right.

Werbung:
Obama influances people. His voice is very touching he makes you believe in things. Just like TV commericals get you to buy shit! Look the way Hitler spoke to the Germans he had a lot of germans beliving him.Hell they even believe in killing millions of Jews is gonna solve their economic problems. Just like Obama is making the media is a lot of people believe taking away our guns is gonna solve crime. WHAT HAS OBAMA REALLY ACCOMPLISHED IN HIS 1st TERM? Tell me!! What has he accomplished? Right NOTHING!!! We still have No Jobs,,Jobs are still going to China,,Gas hasnt came down back to $2.50 a gallon so what has he really done? Does that sound like a president deserves a 2nd term? His B.S campaign speeches got him re-elected. He sounds like a damn used car salesman to get you buy that car that doesnt run well.

Well, he has another 4 years to prove or disprove your theory. He certainly is a cocky guy... and TALKS WAY TOO MUCH. Eloquent speakers should know when to shut up.

brevity is the soul of wit

he talks to hear himself speak as f-i-l used to like to say...

Maybe its because we are more exposed to the media these days that everywhere you turn, everywhere you browse to, every channel on TV I keep on hearing the same BS. Same face everywhere, same gestures, ahhh... it drives me nuts. Maybe its just because I hate the things he says. Immigration, guns, global warming - doesn't he ever think about managing the government to make it more efficient? Or look at departments like the TSA that has machines with X-ray vision at airports.. and look in your bank account? You know, he's making the government act like Huxley's Big Brother.

Hitler was living in a different era were the issues of the time were deeply felt by almost all Germans. They were still suffering the effects of World War I and their money had inflated to the point of being worthless. Germany really had serious problems -- far beyond any problems now facing the US. Of course, Obama is more of a John Kennedy type of speaker, which can persuade people. But Hitler was almost like a fire and brimstone TV preacher. I am sure this is the way al Qaeda leaders talk to their followers.

In my opinion, Obama speaks of programs that violate the principles that most of us who have had families who are long time residents - that is you've got to use your brains and hard work to get rich. The trouble is that a majority of the people living in the US now are minorities. I should also include women who feel inferior.

When you are a "minority", you feel like the government should help you to reach parody with the "majority". Never do we hear from Obama (like Hitler says), we are all Americans and must pull together to solve our problems. Its always you (the minority) against them (the majority).

No doubt some changes need to be made. But programs, like the one Bill Clinton implement to get welfare mothers back to work, can satisfy everyone. The same thing is possible with immigration programs like the one laid out by Sen. Rubio http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/55657062-82/rubio-citizenship-immigrants-immigration.html.csp

Hitler was living in a different era were the issues of the time were deeply felt by almost all Germans. They were still suffering the effects of World War I and their money had inflated to the point of being worthless. Germany really had serious problems -- far beyond any problems now facing the US. Of course, Obama is more of a John Kennedy type of speaker, which can persuade people. But Hitler was almost like a fire and brimstone TV preacher. I am sure this is the way al Qaeda leaders talk to their followers.

In my opinion, Obama speaks of programs that violate the principles that most of us who have had families who are long time residents - that is you've got to use your brains and hard work to get rich. The trouble is that a majority of the people living in the US now are minorities. I should also include women who feel inferior.

When you are a "minority", you feel like the government should help you to reach parody with the "majority". Never do we hear from Obama (like Hitler says), we are all Americans and must pull together to solve our problems. Its always you (the minority) against them (the majority).

No doubt some changes need to be made. But programs, like the one Bill Clinton implement to get welfare mothers back to work, can satisfy everyone. The same thing is possible with immigration programs like the one laid out by Sen. Rubio http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/opinion/55657062-82/rubio-citizenship-immigrants-immigration.html.csp

BO will not follow a strategy of compromise as did BJ Bubba. He has no intention of controlling spending, curtailing the welfare state, or limiting foreign interventions. He will not get the economy going...in fact, many think the economy will tank thanks to his dumb policies and constant attacks on business, while partnering with the banking cabal on Wall Street.

But we can count on the media and all the leftist groups doing his cheer leading, while ignoring the corruption, fraud, and illegal actions. And many will continue to believe the lies just as many Germans believed Hitler's lies.

Werbung:
well if he's the Antichrist then it'll all work itself out in the end

Yeah this
TsarBomba.gif

Back