Obama King or Scholar?

GBFan

When asked by CNSNews.com whether President Barack Obama has the constitutional authority to act on climate change without congressional approval, Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) said that Obama’s disregard for the Constitution “threatens the liberty of every American.”
“Over and over again this president has disregarded the law, has disregarded the Constitution and has asserted presidential power that simply doesn’t exist and that ought to worry regardless of whether you agree with his policies or not,” Cruz said ahead of Obama’s State of the Union address on Tuesday at the Capitol.

“If the president has the power to pick and choose which laws to follow that weakens the checks and balances of our Constitution and it fundamentally threatens the liberty of every American,” Cruz said.

----------------------------------------
In reference to President Barack Obama’s pledge, during his State of the Union speech, to advance his agenda on climate change and the minimum wage by executive order, Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee (D-Texas) said “executive orders are legal” and that he is “acting on behalf of the American people.”
At the U.S. Capitol on Tuesday evening, CNSNews.com asked Rep. Lee, “What about the Republicans criticizing the use of executive orders when it comes to climate change and minimum wage – his use of executive orders?”

Rep. Jackson Lee said, “As I was saying, [the address] was appealing to the needs of the American people. And, frankly, if the American people are crying out for relief - they’re crying out for unemployment insurance, or climate change or the Affordable Care Act and the president is mandated to do what he can on behalf of the American people – executive orders are legal and they will be addressed by the legal system if they are overreaching.”

Jackson Lee also said that the president “knows the Constitution.”

“Frankly, the president knows his confines,” Jackson Lee said. “He knows the Constitution.”
“We know what is right on behalf of the people of the United States,” she said. “And he has a right to use executive order.” - See more at: http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...a-acting-behalf-american#sthash.GUcAFCRW.dpuf

Werbung:
ted Cruz has his head so far up his ass.

First republicans like to bitch about how what he is doing is unconstitutional...they fail however to ever actually point anything out...and the things they do say....have been approved by the courts...Basically saying, no they are not.

You know Cruz is full of it when he talks about How obama wants to go against the Constitution when he talked about going around Congress where he could , if needed...Odd given that the president does in fact have powers to do thing , not all things , without congress...and since he never said what he was going to do, there is no basis for his claims.

When republicans say Unconstitutional, what they realy mean is, something I don't agree with and can't back up my claims so I just say this instead and hope you don't ask any follow up questions.

ted Cruz has his head so far up his ass.

First republicans like to bitch about how what he is doing is unconstitutional...they fail however to ever actually point anything out...and the things they do say....have been approved by the courts...Basically saying, no they are not.

You know Cruz is full of it when he talks about How obama wants to go against the Constitution when he talked about going around Congress where he could , if needed...Odd given that the president does in fact have powers to do thing , not all things , without congress...and since he never said what he was going to do, there is no basis for his claims.

When republicans say Unconstitutional, what they realy mean is, something I don't agree with and can't back up my claims so I just say this instead and hope you don't ask any follow up questions.

Rule #17. When lacking a cogent response, launch a personal attack.

I fail to see I attacked you, though it would be easy. But I guess you actually had no facts to back it up so you get on your cross and play the victim. Trust me if I choose to attack you, you will know...

Well, let me give you the best example ... I posted both sides of an argument. I took no position ... and you start off on a tired old rant about Republicans do this and do that ... completely off subject. Then, rather than challenge Cruz' position .. you start attacking him for being 'full of shit'.

Simply, you were so busy getting all spun up against Republicans that you didn't even bother to ACTUALLY read the post, and create your own commentary ... you took the liberal's way out .... avoid the actual subject, and launch an attack.

Tsk! Tsk!

Obama intentionally refuses to enforce immigration law. Unconstitutional. Obama refuses to enforce elements of ACA. Unconstitutional. Obama commits US troops in military actions and never obtains Congressional approval. Minimally illegal and unconatitutional. Only Joe Biden and Sheila Jackson Lee are stupid enough to not comprehend this.

Werbung:
Back