Obama needs some WORK!!

always

Obama is harming my TV programs! Saturday I turned on a listed murder mystery and sit back to enjoy. Then on the screen came Obamas face, the scheduled mystery was replaced with a previously taped Obama message!
I quickly changed channels and decided to watch a College Basketball game. I watch about Five Minutes and they turn the cameras on the crowd, there sitting in the first row was President Obama and his side kick "little joey"

Can I NOT ESCAPE these two losers ?? The next thing I know Obama is in the broadcasting booth thus ruining a very good game!
I turned the TV off. I started thinking , here America has Soldiers Dying in TWO WARS, Our ECONOMY is in a CRISES, Millions of our Citizens are without Jobs, Our National DEBT IS BANKRUPTING US, our Borders are allowing anybody who wants to cross to come in, Our Domestic Airways are open to TERRORISTS, our Congress is attacking our Constitution, Our President appears confused and inept. Does HE not have SOMETHING WORTHWHILE TO DO?? I mean he is our LEADER!!! He can watch games AFTER OUR NATION IS SECURE!! I doubt very seriously if the TERRORIST are watching games , playing Golf , Playing Basketball, and wasting PRECIOUS TIME . No, They are TOO BUSY planning their next attack on AMERICA!!
WHAT IS OUR PRESIDENT DOING??? If he cannot afford to be a FULL TIME PRESIDENT he must resign and take "little Joey" with him!!
IS this too much to ask???

Werbung:
Back