Obama opens up lead in WA state

Popeye

As a resident, I'm proud to say that after several polls showing McCain creeping closer, a new SUSA Poll gives Obama a healthy 11% advantage at 54%-43% in the state...that's much more like it.

Werbung:
the site you told me you went by has him up only by 8, same as Oregon

again, do you just go to what ever poll has him higher? I am trying to take you seriously, I have started watching electoral-vote.com daily now so you and I can be on the same page and now you are off on some other poll.

the site you told me you went by has him up only by 8, same as Oregon

again, do you just go to what ever poll has him higher? I am trying to take you seriously, I have started watching electoral-vote.com daily now so you and I can be on the same page and now you are off on some other poll.

Electoral vote.com is taking the average of SUSA and ARG to reach 8%, if you like that better, fine. Either way Obama is winning WA state and you know it.

As a resident, I'm proud to say that after several polls showing McCain creeping closer, a new SUSA Poll gives Obama a healthy 11% advantage at 54%-43% in the state...that's much more like it.

Does anyone seriously expect Obama to lose Washington State? The only way that could happen would be to disenfranchise anyone living west of the Cascades.

Try splitting Washington down the middle, and see what the polls say about Eastern Washington.

I'm guessing it would be the same in California if you were to split the state east of the Coast Range and North of the Tehachipis, thus eliminating the Bay Area and the LA area. The rest of the state would be strongly Republican.

Come to think of it, why not award electoral votes based on the percent of the vote, i.e., if Obama gets 60% of the vote in Washington, he would get 60% of the electoral votes?

That way, those of us from the Central Valley or from Eastern Washington wouldn't be disenfranchised.

As it is, I plan to vote Libertarian. There is no way that McCain will carry California anyway, so why not vote "none of the above," and "the federal bureaucracy needs to be seriously pruned back"?

Besides, I have some reservations about McCain, nearly as many as I have about Obama.

Werbung:
Back