Obama: Pay to Play

Here's Obama with another one of his good buddies, Rod Blagojevich...

large_Rod-Blagojevich_Barack-Obama-June20-08-Corruptio_Meye.jpg

In case you forgot, or never heard, Blagojevich is a fellow Democrat... Busted for his "Pay to Play" scandal in trying to sell Obama's empty senate seat. That's how they do things in Chicago...

large_Barack-Obama-Aug17-05-Illinois_Governor_Pro_Meye.jpg

There they are yucking it up... you can see the two of them laughing about ways to defraud the taxpayers, use thier positions of power to engratiate themselves financially and how to get the press run cover for your actions. Blago forgot the last part.

obama-blagojevich.jpg

Both of them are trying really hard not to laugh in that photo...

bush-cheney-obama-morph.jpg

Obama, Bush and Cheney all rolled into one... Except Obama is a much better liar.

Gosh, Obama is a politician who has to pay off his political supporters, just like every other successful pol. I hope he is smarter, and at least a little more ethical, than Blagojevich at least.
Now we know that Obama is not a messianic character who is above reproach, can't walk on water, and can't get elected without paying off his supporters. He is just a politician after all.

BTW, he is still better than Bush, which isn't really much of an endorsement, is it?

That last photo looks like it has Jay Leno's chin.

Werbung:
Seriously? are you kidding me? Is this all the conservatives can come up with, is a months old story The President had nothing to do with???????? wow, that is so freaking sad it's unbelievable.....

Sigh, I guess if that's the best you can do, so be it, but damn man, you are reeeeeeaaaaaallllly grasping at straws now......

Now I understand why you are all rallying behind an oxy addict blubbermouth that doesn't even have the support of the party leadership......

Seriously? are you kidding me? Is this all the conservatives can come up with, is a months old story The President had nothing to do with???????? wow, that is so freaking sad it's unbelievable.....

Sigh, I guess if that's the best you can do, so be it, but damn man, you are reeeeeeaaaaaallllly grasping at straws now......

Now I understand why you are all rallying behind an oxy addict blubbermouth that doesn't even have the support of the party leadership......

You swoop in out of the blue when they least expect it and nuke 'em!

I like it my friend... welcome to the jungle!:)

TY, TYVM! Glad to be back! And, I've learned my lesson, insults and foul language are unnecessary when the opposition makes fools of themselves for you!!

Gosh, Obama is a politician who has to pay off his political supporters, just like every other successful pol. I hope he is smarter, and at least a little more ethical, than Blagojevich at least.
Now we know that Obama is not a messianic character who is above reproach, can't walk on water, and can't get elected without paying off his supporters. He is just a politician after all.

BTW, he is still better than Bush, which isn't really much of an endorsement, is it?

That last photo looks like it has Jay Leno's chin.

How is he better than Bush? Obama has done absolutely everything that Bush did wrong, and done it much larger and much worse than Bush. There were some things Bush did right. Obama has yet to do one thing right, unless you count allowing our Marines to nail the Somali Pirates.

Nothing to do with what?

With Blagojevich's corruption. Nice try though.....

I'm not even going to get baited into this debate, you know as well as the rest of the world that it was a failed Rovian smear attempt, but if it makes you feel like you have the high ground, you discuss with your buddies all you want. It only makes you look more desperate than you already are.

How is he better than Bush? Obama has done absolutely everything that Bush did wrong, and done it much larger and much worse than Bush. There were some things Bush did right. Obama has yet to do one thing right, unless you count allowing our Marines to nail the Somali Pirates.

Fully in charge & impotent when attacked on 9-11

Lied us into Iraq to try and make up for the above

Greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression

Started the new sports division of US TORTURE TEAM

Dumber than a box of hammers

Yeah George Bush was a peach... frankly President Obama could be in office 4 terms and not screw up half as much stuff... :D

Seriously? are you kidding me? Is this all the conservatives can come up with, is a months old story The President had nothing to do with???????? wow, that is so freaking sad it's unbelievable........
Nothing to do with it? Obama's the one who appointed his donor buddies to the ambassador positions.

Here you are throwing insults around, yet in your very next post you say there's no need to be insulting.... Even later you mention "rovian" tactics, as if you reject the politics of smear... Which are the exact tactics being used in every single one of Top Gun's posts in this thread and most other threads.

Fully in charge & impotent when attacked on 9-11

Lied us into Iraq to try and make up for the above

Greatest economic downturn since the Great Depression

Started the new sports division of US TORTURE TEAM

Dumber than a box of hammers

Yeah George Bush was a peach... frankly President Obama could be in office 4 terms and not screw up half as much stuff... :D

He hasn't screwed up as many things as Bush did yet. I for one hope he doesn't. I don't think he will, but I may prove to be wrong about that, we'll see.

He has taken an economic policy that was already headed in the wrong direction, and put the petal to the metal, full steam ahead in the wrong direction.

On the other hand, he is (I think) capable of leading, does have the support of our allies and the respect of our enemies. He understands that going into Iraq was a mistake, but that pulling out suddenly would be a worse one.

What proves Obama to be better than his predecessor is the desperation of his enemies, as shown by yet another guilt by association piece. Obama is not Blagojavich, is not Ayers, is not Wright, nor is he perfect, the messiah come to save this nation.

Sometimes, I wonder if this nation is beyond being saved, even if we did have a messiah.

Nothing to do with it? Obama's the one who appointed his donor buddies to the ambassador positions.

Here you are throwing insults around, yet in your very next post you say there's no need to be insulting.... Even later you mention "rovian" tactics, as if you reject the politics of smear... Which are the exact tactics being used in every single one of Top Gun's posts in this thread and most other threads.

Show me where I insulted anyone.....waiting.......waiting......

Is Rush Limbaugh not an Oxycontin addict?

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/10/10/rush.limbaugh/

Why yes, yes he is....

Is Rush Limbaugh not the mouthpiece of the GOP?

http://www.desmogblog.com/rush-limbaugh-republican-global-warming-mouthpiece

http://www.cookpolitical.com/node/4176

Why yes, yes he is....

Does Limbaugh have the support of the GOP leadership?

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=101361248

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0309/19641.html

Why no, no he doesn't

Like I said, show me an insult. I believe the word you meant to use was "facts", because that's all I stated.

Show me where I insulted anyone.....waiting.......waiting......

Is Rush Limbaugh not an Oxycontin addict?

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/10/10/rush.limbaugh/

Why yes, yes he is....
The date on that is 2003... that's six years ago... and you were complaining that we were drudging up month old news... What a class act you are!

Rush is as much an oxy addict as your messiah is a cocaine addict... They both used drugs but have since stopped using drugs... at least Rush has stopped using them. Calling Rush an Oxy addict is an insult.

Rush is as much an oxy addict as your messiah is a cocaine addict... They both used drugs but have since stopped using drugs... at least Rush has stopped using them. Calling Rush an Oxy addict is an insult.

ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Obama experimented a little with drugs IN COLLEGE! Like a whole lot of kids do. The was never an addict. Never arrested for ANYTHING. And brought it up HIMSELF in his book to help make an example for today's youth saying (paraphrasing) that it was not helpful, it was harmful... it was a not a smart thing to do in anyway... and if he had any chance to do it over again he'd never even experiment with any of it at all whatsoever... please learn for my mistake.

DRUGGIE LIMBAG WAS BUSTED, ARRESTED AS AN ADULT IN HIS FREAKIN' 50's FOR YEARS OF DOCTOR HOPPING AND RECEIVING THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS OF BASICALLY PILL HEROIN.
:eek:

Yeah it's EXACTLY the same or maybe President Obama is worse.

You're not only totally in bed with Druggie Limbag you're ridiculous... you know that...

ARE YOU FREAKIN' KIDDING US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Obama experimented a little with drugs IN COLLEGE! Like a whole lot of kids do. The was never an addict. Never arrested for ANYTHING. And brought it up HIMSELF in his book to help make an example for today's youth saying (paraphrasing) that it was not helpful, it was harmful... it was a not a smart thing to do in anyway... and if he had any chance to do it over again he'd never even experiment with any of it at all whatsoever... please learn for my mistake.

DRUGGIE LIMBAG WAS BUSTED, ARRESTED AS AN ADULT IN HIS FREAKIN' 50's FOR YEARS OF DOCTOR HOPPING AND RECEIVING THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS OF BASICALLY PILL HEROIN.
:eek:

Yeah it's EXACTLY the same or maybe President Obama is worse.

You're not only totally in bed with Druggie Limbag you're ridiculous... you know that...

Oh just admit it. Your messiah dude is a limousine riding, crack smokin Chicago thug style druggie who is playing president for a little while.

Werbung:
The date on that is 2003... that's six years ago... and you were complaining that we were drudging up month old news... What a class act you are!

Ask any NA or AA member and they will tell you the same thing, "Once an addict, Always an addict, for LIFE".

Oh by the way, I didnt call him an addict:

(CNN) -- Rush Limbaugh announced on his radio program Friday that he is addicted to pain medication and that he is checking himself into a treatment center immediately.

Those are his words. waiting............waiting...........

Oh just admit it. Your messiah dude is a limousine riding, crack smokin Chicago thug style druggie who is playing president for a little while.

Lol I guess that's better than the alcoholic, cokehead, like ol GW right?

Do I need to provide the source for that info to or do you think you're smart enough to find that on your own? The info is readily available.

Funny how fast they are to cry insult, then sling em around like 7 day old tomaters........typical reps.

Back