Obama prostitution

Jeugenen

A NEO-MARXIST DELUSION

Obama’s desperate enemies, the Neo-Con Republicans and Neo-Lib Democrats in positions of power in government, education, industry, teacher and labor unions, and news and entertainment media continuously strive to induce presidents, congressmen, and judges to serve as their political prostitutes. Their Crypto-Neo-Marxist divisive politics and notorious subversive contempt for nationalism, Christian culture, Constitutional Law, Kennedy Liberals and Reagan Conservatives make them an increasingly intolerable threat to the American People fighting in the escalating Cultural War.

Having had their notoriously vicious and crooked candidates, Leiberman Neo-Lib Clinton and Podhoretz Neo-Con McCain defeated; they have stopped their hate-baiting and slandering, and have cunningly started their tactical systematic ingratiation to Obama, with flattery and money.

Shall Obama prostitute himself; or shall Obama prosecute them? Shall he keep counsel with Liberal Kennedy and Conservative Reagan, or shall he keep counsel with Neo-Lib Clinton and Neo-Con Bush? Shall he be their master, like Kennedy and Reagan; or shall he be their nig*er, like Clinton and Bush?

Werbung:
A NEO-MARXIST DELUSION

Obama’s desperate enemies, the Neo-Con Republicans and Neo-Lib Democrats in positions of power in government, education, industry, teacher and labor unions, and news and entertainment media continuously strive to induce presidents, congressmen, and judges to serve as their political prostitutes. Their Crypto-Neo-Marxist divisive politics and notorious subversive contempt for nationalism, Christian culture, Constitutional Law, Kennedy Liberals and Reagan Conservatives make them an increasingly intolerable threat to the American People fighting in the escalating Cultural War.

Having had their notoriously vicious and crooked candidates, Leiberman Neo-Lib Clinton and Podhoretz Neo-Con McCain defeated; they have stopped their hate-baiting and slandering, and have cunningly started their tactical systematic ingratiation to Obama, with flattery and money.

Shall Obama prostitute himself; or shall Obama prosecute them? Shall he keep counsel with Liberal Kennedy and Conservative Reagan, or shall he keep counsel with Neo-Lib Clinton and Neo-Con Bush? Shall he be their master, like Kennedy and Reagan; or shall he be their ******, like Clinton and Bush?

Gosh will this never end!

we need to out law neo everything, the are such a threat to world peace!

someone care to translate that rant to me? I am guessing it was Bush McCain and CLinton suck....I guess go neo-lost though :)

Hes pretty much saying as Obama starts to pull ahead in the race for POTUS.. many of obams former enemies will butter up to his to try to sway his ideals.

oh yes and McCain , hiliary and Bush are the devil LoL

so in other words when obama starts to win , the politicains will do what they always do no matter what side they are on? cozy up to there parties leader ?

im glad I learned that ....next I will be told that negitives adds work, even though people hate themm....both go in the file of things most people in politics already know :)

Who cares anyway? Obama got PUNKED by the Clintons in his own nominating convention!! I especially liked the part where Jimmy Carter called him "BOY" !!!! ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

Werbung:
so in other words when obama starts to win , the politicains will do what they always do no matter what side they are on? cozy up to there parties leader ?

im glad I learned that ....next I will be told that negitives adds work, even though people hate themm....both go in the file of things most people in politics already know :)

now if only we could get the general populus on this forum to stop attacking charcther defects of party leaders .. we would all be set :)

Back