Obama supports Big Bank Bonuses paid by taxpayers

Well, lets check the record on that "My posts are always based on fact"...so far just within the past 3 months I have debunked 5-8 of your posts as being so far off base for truth and factual data has to have had you phone it in from 'LOST IN SPACE'...you've been that wrong/unable to comprehend your very own link/read the data with any accuracy/or simply tell the truth.
trophy.png

1st Place

Head-Slappin' & Butt-Kickin'

Werbung:
pocket wrote -
why do you hate Capitalism?

No, but I don't appreciate Obama sending my tax dollars to
big banks so that they can pay huge bonuses to certain employees.

Why can't these banks pay the bonuses out of their earnings?

And why has Obama flip-flopped on this?

It makes me think he is getting something in return.

pocket wrote -

No, but I don't appreciate Obama sending my tax dollars to
big banks so that they can pay huge bonuses to certain employees.

Why can't these banks pay the bonuses out of their earnings?

And why has Obama flip-flopped on this?

It makes me think he is getting something in return.

thats funny, the bail out was under Bush....

Mr Sharman - The Big Bailouts continued under Obama.

But that is irrelevant, because we are talking about Multi Million dollar
bonuses paid from taxpayer dollars to fat cat bnkres, with Obama's blessing and public defense.

I doubt helping out fat cat bankers like Obama is now doing, will help him or democrats come election time

Whatever illegal democrat campaign donations it reaps, will be overcome
by unemployed Americans that see what's going on and vote the
money wasters (Democrats) out of office.

Mr Sharman - The Big Bailouts continued under Obama.
....But, the BUSHCO ones were different, right?

Maybe you "conservatives" need to have a small-talk with John McCain's economic-advi$or; Phil Gramm...who, after-ALL LAUNCHED the whole economic-MELTDOWN!!!!

JAY: "Is there any kind of level of accountability for Phil Gramm's role in this? I mean, it's come out, but he was instrumental, at least in terms of the recent facilitation of this."

COCKBURN:
No. A lot of people—you know, he had a lot of company, but he was a particularly egregious example. I mean, he was a person whose, you know, public career has had, as far as I can see, no redeeming feature whatsoever. He went on to his reward, which was to be vice chairman of UBS, the giant Swiss bank, which itself, you know, managed to lose a huge amount of money when Wall Street crashed in 2007-2008. And UBS, of course, has also more recently been in the news 'cause it turned out—also it was alleged by authorities here—they were running a very handy tax evasion scheme for American taxpayers. But, no, Phil Gramm, Senator Graham, as we still call him, he's still there. He's still very powerful in Texas politics. He still has not issued one iota of remorse for his role in basically creating this disastrous situation that's ruined millions of people and made millions of people homeless."

Barney Franks and Chris Dodd were also responsible for the current
economic mess called an economy. It wasn't just Obama that has caused severe damage to the United States.

Did you know it's reported Obama really wanted Dodd as his VP?

http://blogs.courant.com/capitol_watch/2008/06/sen-christopher-dodd-tied-to-c.html

If you feel snookered on your mortgage and need to blame someone, Chris Dodd and Barney Franks
are good choices.

Record Bonuses were announced today for Obama's Wall street Friends (17%).

Obama says they are savvy business men and earned every taxpayer penny.

Werbung:
Record Bonuses were announced today for Obama's Wall street Friends (17%).

Obama says they are savvy business men and earned every taxpayer penny.

Of course they deserved it... It's only people who don't donate to Democrat election campaigns that don't deserve Taxpayer money. :rolleyes:

Back