Obama supports deficits and the bailout!

Andy

Obama says aiding economy trumps budget deficit

Obama said the $700 billion bailout bill passed by the U.S. Congress had helped stem the financial crisis, even though the $300 billion already spent may not have had visibly positive effects.

Yeah, the Dow Jones dropped from 10325 when the bail out passed, to 8497 today, according to Google Finance.

Yay Obama! You guys are great! Obama is wonderful! More Bail-Out Barack!

And (consensus is) that we shouldn't worry about the deficit next year or even the year after; that short term, the most important thing is that we avoid a deepening recession."

Yay Obama Debt! This is great! Before, the liberals are all going nutz about debt and deficits, and now Obama tells em all to shut up! Debt is good, deficits are fine! Yay over spending! Make your children pay for what you use today!

Hey Shaman, remember complaining about the debt and deficits and the "republican bailout"? Remember all that? Well I have a special message from your leader to you! Barack Bail-out Obama Debt, says... SHUT UP! :D

Oh I love it. Four years of this is going to be a blast!

Werbung:
Werbung:

Obama supports deficits and the bailout!​

Yay Obama! You guys are great! Obama is wonderful! More Bail-Out Barack!

Yay Obama Debt! This is great! Before, the liberals are all going nutz about debt and deficits, and now Obama tells em all to shut up! Debt is good, deficits are fine! Yay over spending! Make your children pay for what you use today!

Hey Shaman, remember complaining about the debt and deficits and the "republican bailout"? Remember all that? Well I have a special message from your leader to you! Barack Bail-out Obama Debt, says... SHUT UP! :D

Oh I love it. Four years of this is going to be a blast!

Back