Obama takes back lead in electoral vote

Popeye

Obama's surge of the recent week has begun to be reflected in the state polls. I'm using electoral vote.com because they have an excellent reputation and are one my favorite sites as well.

With the influx of the recent state polls, they now project Obama winning 273-265. Awfully close but maybe the old man will make another dementia related gaffe or Caribou Barbie will continue to lie, thus opening things up a bit.

Werbung:
oh I remember this website from last time. I like it too.

I love how Obama is only soft Oregon and Washington. And I know for a fact Obama is not doing as well in Oregon as polls like this show. The unions are calling members going to homes trying to get you to say you are voting for obama, I tell them what I really think, but a number of others that I know and many I dont know have no intention of voting obama but let the caller think they do to keep from being called racist.

There is an actual chance my state acts normal this time Whoot!

oh I remember this website from last time. I like it too.

I love how Obama is only soft Oregon and Washington. And I know for a fact Obama is not doing as well in Oregon as polls like this show. The unions are calling members going to homes trying to get you to say you are voting for obama, I tell them what I really think, but a number of others that I know and many I dont know have no intention of voting obama but let the caller think they do to keep from being called racist.

There is an actual chance my state acts normal this time Whoot!

I wouldn't count on it. The last two polls, Rasmussen and Portland Tribune, have Obama up by 4% and 10% respectively. The RCP average has the Obama lead at 6.7%. The so called Bradley effect that you are describing, is not going to overcome advantages like that.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/or/oregon_mccain_vs_obama-548.html

I wouldn't count on it. The last two polls, Rasmussen and Portland Tribune, have Obama up by 4% and 10% respectively. The RCP average has the Obama lead at 6.7%. The so called Bradley effect that you are describing, is not going to overcome advantages like that.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/or/oregon_mccain_vs_obama-548.html

I can hold out hope. And I can keep talking to people here about it. I am shocked at how many people do not know about the corruption associated with Obama. I usually spend my time talking to people in places like Florida Ohio and this time talking to people here might make the difference. I will continue to try. If it does not help oh well... I tried

Obama is doin fine in Oregon.
He will take the state easily.
This is the left coast.
Remember.

Shotgun

Its showing light obama now and i know of a large number of people who are saying they will vote for him to pollers but have no intention of doing it. Around here you are a racist if you dont like lord obama the messiah of the liberal cause. Bush did a whole lot better 4 years ago than I ever thought he would. it shocked me. Kerry was doing better than obama at this time 4 years ago and no one was secretly not voting for kerry while openly saying they would.

but in the end the voter fraud in oregon will probalby take care of any real count so it is probably stupid to get my hopes up.

considering the extreme left value system in Western Oregon and Western Washington and the high population within

and also considering the popularity of L. Obama in those two areas

being only 7 pts ahead in Oregon and 6 in Washington is amazing.

4 years ago today John Freaking Kerry (who served in Vietnam) had Illinois by by 15 points. Lord Obama has his own state today by 11 pts. That is amazing!

Werbung:
Around here you are a racist if you dont like lord obama the messiah of the liberal cause.

but in the end the voter fraud in oregon will probalby take care of any real count so it is probably stupid to get my hopes up.

truly pathetic...

you hide behind the race card.
you have a built in excuse to paint yourself "the victom"

have you no true conservitive argument?
no conviction at all.

Back