Obama takes Israel style missile response

Andy

Reporting from Islamabad -- In the first such strikes since the inauguration of President Barack Obama, suspected U.S. missile barrages today killed at least 18 people in the lawless tribal region near the Afghan border, Pakistani officials said.

Interesting... Well people here go crazy stupid over Israel responding to mortar attacks on their people from a bunch of crazy people in Gaza, our new loved by all messiah wannabe launched a "missile barrage" that killed 18 people in Pakistan.

So is it always bad for Israel to do to direct attacks on it's citizens, but ok for us to do against a very remote target in another nation? Or only when Bailout-Barack does it?

Werbung:
At least we strike them before they have a chance to use their women and children as shields intentionally.

I've got a better idea, I'm sure those of you on the right will love, lets just go murder all their woman and children, similar to what Israel was attempting in Gaza, then they won't have any so called shields at all.

Simple, huh?.. and it will satisfy the thirst for blood those on the right seem to always have.

I've got a better idea, I'm sure those of you on the right will love, lets just go murder all their woman and children, similar to what Israel was attempting in Gaza, then they won't have any so called shields at all.

Simple, huh?.. and it will satisfy the thirst for blood those on the right seem to always have.

I was thinking lets build US Settlements in the west part of Pakistan, then bulldoze all there homes, and jail them if we want with out charge , or just fast quick group trials where we don't let them know the charge or speak...

Got any more conspiracy theories you'd like to get off your chest?

Yes, but the recruitment will continue regardless. The holy war is in motion...

The holy war? Oh, you must be referring to Israel's attempted genocide of the Palestinian people.

Seriously, your so called holy war is only "in motion" because of our support for Israel. Without that, I doubt very much if 9/11 would have even taken place.

I got it...Israel is using Americans as human shields.

The flip side to attacking targets in Pakistan is that you perpetuate exactly that which you are trying to stop - recruitment into AQ.

leting them stay there also helps them recruit from the population though. Both options suck, but Pakistan has failed over and over to take the steps needed to move in that area.

leting them stay there also helps them recruit from the population though. Both options suck, but Pakistan has failed over and over to take the steps needed to move in that area.

You're right its pretty much a no win situation.

My feeling is though that the military influence will once again push the political agenda as there is a resentment against foreign action taken in Pakistan. There is no doubt that action is tacitly sanctioned by the PakGov however this would be seen as a slight against military commanders and could backfire once again on the civilian leaders and breed another Musharraf but this time with a popularist base........

The holy war? Oh, you must be referring to Israel's attempted genocide of the Palestinian people.

Seriously, your so called holy war is only "in motion" because of our support for Israel. Without that, I doubt very much if 9/11 would have even taken place.

I got it...Israel is using Americans as human shields.

You are so naive libby, it's not my holy war, it is Islam's. And to think 9-11 would not happen because of that reason is even more naive. 9-11 had nothing to do with Israel and Palenstine.

But, I'm not hear to educate you libby, you're drinking too much kool-aid to keep a steady focus on information.

FYI.... its less to do with "holy war" than to do with poppy growth and control of millions of dollars.....;)

Yes, I agree with you to a degree. The "holy war" is about money, greed, and power that the Islam-o-fascists want to obtain. They've hijacked the religion to suit their needs. But make no mistake, they preach that it is a holy war, Jews and Christians against Islam...

Besides, what easier way can you get masses of mindless drones to follow you. Fear is the core of religion.

Werbung:
Besides, what easier way can you get masses of mindless drones to follow you. Fear is the core of religion.

Well, consider that statement for a second in the context of Iraq and Afghanistan. If that were true then the conflict would have escalated out of all proportion but facts suggest otherwise. Look, these fire and brimstone preachers in US make me laugh, their ridiculous quasi-religious rhetoric is just puerile and most normal Christians would dismiss these people as raving lunatics - exactly the same as the equivalent normal Moslim would regard these preachers of hate. They and their followers are in a vast minority.

I fear you inject a tad too much hyperbole into your statements.....:)

Back