Obama Throws Gutter Pitch - Media Lies

asur

The news Media and MLB pulled another lie today. So many reported the president threw a perfect strike at the all-star game last night. But it wasn't even close!

He threw the ball worse than a girl that can't throw and it hit the dirt before the catcher could pick it up. Note the catcher (actually first baseman) is also standing right in front of home plate. He's supposed to stand behind the plate, so apparently they had worked out a shorter throw.
Maybe affirmative action at work?

I wouldn't care, except it just goes to show how dishonest the media is when it comes to Obama. Even when his policies have destroyed the economy, the media says the opposite.

The TV network puposely didn't show the trhrow on TV last night. Normally they do at all All-Star games. Why not?

Use your gray matter and your eyes. Just cover your ears while you watch the video straight from MLB.com at Obama Day at the All-Star game.
http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?mid=200907155573833

Remember, he didn't have to throw the ball, but he choose to.
Remember how he bowled, the same gutter ball way.

It was a weak throw, to the far left, in the dirt and not on the money.
This should not surprise you!

When George Bush threw out the ball, it was a perfect strike and on the money. He made us proud.
Bush wore a heavy protective vest and he threw the full distance.
He didn't have a catcher cheatin for him either and than lieing about it.

Being a heavy hitter, with a perfect batting average(1.000) on this forum, I notice
the political lies.

Werbung:
I didn't expect Obama to throw it well. He probably hasn't touched a baseball in a while, and it takes at least a little practice, for anyone.

I haven't touched one in a while either (except playing catch with my 11-yr-old), and doubt I could put one down the pipe on the first try.

But you're right, it's disgusting how the media will report his acts as brilliant, perfect, etc. even when they clearly aren't.

Saw a prophetic political cartoon just a day or too ago. Obama is at the bat in a pro baseball player's uniform, and just finished a huge swing. All the audience (labeled "Press") is staring up high, lookng far out toward the outfield, with amazed, worshipful smiles, some clapping and cheering, all obviously praising what batter Obama has just done.

And at the lower right side of the picture, the ball can be seen nestling in the catcher's glove.

You have to be careful when you make jokes about liberals, and never more so than today. No matter how silly or ridiculous, they have an odd way of coming true, and sooner than anyone expected.

Yes, I wouldn't bother criticizing Obama about throwing a ball, except
that they(News Media) always hide his faults and bad policies purposely.
Alot of people think Obama threw a perfect strike and are saying, wow he is God!

You have to watch the baseball pitch video all the way through. They
use tricky photography to hide it at first pass but later in the second
shot you can see the gutter ball clearly.

Did you ever notice how they never show pictures of him smoking? We
know he does and they must hide it.
Yet they will run a picture of him swishing a basketball shot
if they have one. He seems to be OK at basketball, but that's irrelevant.

The point is the National Debt reached $1T recently, attributable to Obama's spending and the news media purposely doesn't discuss the downside. Jobs are disappearing under Obama's
policies, but you wouldn't know it is getting worse, based on media stories.

When unemployment was only 4.8% under Bush, there was a negative story in every major news
site and paper, almost every day.

The news Media and MLB pulled another lie today. So many reported the president threw a perfect strike at the all-star game last night. But it wasn't even close!

He threw the ball worse than a girl that can't throw and it hit the dirt before the catcher could pick it up.
....At least, that's what FAUX Noise is saying; "fair & balanced"-upiring...their new "calling".

:rolleyes:

As usual.....they got it wrong.

Obama was booed at the All-Star game when he walked out to throw
the pitch. The news media somehow managed to not notice.
I heard boos myself and was surprised. I can't say why and I've
heard excuses. I hope people are fed up with Obama's crap called
CHANGE!.

Obama was booed at the All-Star game when he walked out to throw
the pitch. The news media somehow managed to not notice.
I heard boos myself and was surprised. I can't say why and I've
heard excuses. I hope people are fed up with Obama's crap called
CHANGE!.

Missouri ended up going for cancer man and the bimbo....it's really not much of a surprise that Obama would hear a few boos.

When George Bush threw out the ball, it was a perfect strike and on the money. He made us proud.

Being a heavy hitter, with a perfect batting average(1.000) on this forum, I notice
the political lies.

Talking about lies...you just make 'em up on the go, don't you?

Here's Bush, at the Washington Nationals home opener a couple years back, not only getting his share of boos but he almost throws the ball over the catcher's head..

He threw the ball worse than a girl that can't throw and it hit the dirt before the catcher could pick it up. Note the catcher (actually first baseman) is also standing right in front of home plate. He's supposed to stand behind the plate, so apparently they had worked out a shorter throw.
Maybe affirmative action at work?

I wouldn't care, except it just goes to show how dishonest the media is when it comes to Obama. Even when his policies have destroyed the economy, the media says the opposite.

The TV network puposely didn't show the trhrow on TV last night. Normally they do at all All-Star games. Why not?

Use your gray matter and your eyes. Just cover your ears while you watch the video straight from MLB.com at Obama Day at the All-Star game.
http://mlb.mlb.com/media/video.jsp?mid=200907155573833

Remember, he didn't have to throw the ball, but he choose to.
Remember how he bowled, the same gutter ball way.

It was a weak throw, to the far left, in the dirt and not on the money.
This should not surprise you!

the political lies.

Blah, blah, blah... we all know you hate our President, you hate America and you loved old Wacko...:rolleyes:

President Obama is a basketball player. That's his sport and I've seen him play... he's pretty darn good! Bush couldn't make it up and down the court once let alone shoot any hoops and we all know that.

Let's be honest with a 22% job approval rating when he left in shame leaving us with 2 wars (one made up on pure lies) and The Bush Recession about the only ones he left feeling "proud" was Darth Cheney & Druggie Limbaugh!:rolleyes:

The great thing was to see how all the players reacted to President Obama in the locker room. That was GREAT stuff... they loved him and he fit right in as one of the guys.

As far as you being a "heavy hitter"... I say you're more like a snow cone vendor, always trying to snow us with crazy Ann Coulter talking points .:D

If you can't throw a ball 60 feet, why bother trying Mr. Obama?

If you can't understand economies, Mr. Obama ask for help.

If you can't quit smoking, Mr. Obama, ask for help.

You are supposed to be role model to our children.

For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone cares whether he was able to throw a baseball or not. Perhaps if he was trying out to be a MLB pitcher it would matter, luckily for him however that is not the case.

Who really cares what the pitch looked like? Don't we all have more important things to worry about?

The better question is why did the news media try to hide it?

We see celebrities on TV throwing a first pitch all the time.
Some very poorly, although never as poorly as Obama.

My guess is the media want's to fool everyone into thinking he's God.

Q: Do you know what the difference between God and Obama is ?

A: God doesn't think he is Obama.

Werbung:
For the life of me I cannot understand why anyone cares whether he was able to throw a baseball or not. Perhaps if he was trying out to be a MLB pitcher it would matter, luckily for him however that is not the case.

Who really cares what the pitch looked like? Don't we all have more important things to worry about?

Well you'll be interested today they were talking about his Jeans. Seems they were "mom" jeans. Baggy and too high wasted I hear.

Made me run to my closet and look to see what I was sporting. I was pretty cool... one Mecca, One Urban Up, One Levis Baggy low rise.:D

But here's the other thing. You're an athlete Rob. You've probably thrown from or at least stood at a professional mound before. That's a frickin' long way I don't care what anyone says. I mean sure you can get it there but a regular guy off the street ain't gonna be lighting up the radar gun!:D

High, low, left, right... probably get it there but not a beautiful sight.

Back