Obama to cut military health care.

chestnut

That' s it. It's time to lynch the president. He's gotta go.

He wants to give illegal immigrants free health care, free welfare, and take away benefits from the people who defend this nation.

What a complete idiot and a$$hole. He does not deserve to be president and commander in chief.

Come on libs. You guys defend this guy day and night and you are going to say this is right? Are you kidding me.

Why do the illegals get so much and why do the military get left hanging?

There is no excuse for this a$$anine decision. If this happens, Obama should get impeached. Period. No question.

Werbung:
Would this have anything to do with an overall cut in defense expenditure by any chance? Or perhaps since troop levels are being drawn down then the levels of medical coverage in theater is not required?

I think you need to examine the information first.

We are giving more -free - healthcare to illegal immigrants, but cutting health care for our vets.

That is not acceptable. Not at all.

We are giving more -free - healthcare to illegal immigrants, but cutting health care for our vets.

What do you refer to exactly? As I understand it the intention is to review the overall military budget which does not mean a cut in the quality of service or leaving troops without medical care it just means that certain units are being withdrawn from theater; scaled down as they are no longer needed due to the overall force reduction thus reducing the need for funding.

Is that what you are driving at?

That' s it. It's time to lynch the president. He's gotta go.

He wants to give illegal immigrants free health care, free welfare, and take away benefits from the people who defend this nation.

What a complete idiot and a$$hole. He does not deserve to be president and commander in chief.

Come on libs. You guys defend this guy day and night and you are going to say this is right? Are you kidding me.

Why do the illegals get so much and why do the military get left hanging?

There is no excuse for this a$$anine decision. If this happens, Obama should get impeached. Period. No question.

Careful, I think this could get you locked away. The current administration doesnt care much for free speech unless its praising obama.

I have some friends who are vets and they are madder than hornets, even my uber liberal boss thinks this is disgusting.

Obama may want it but he wont get it, even Patty Murray the liberal senator from Washington state said this would be DOA

What do you refer to exactly? As I understand it the intention is to review the overall military budget which does not mean a cut in the quality of service or leaving troops without medical care it just means that certain units are being withdrawn from theater; scaled down as they are no longer needed due to the overall force reduction thus reducing the need for funding.

Is that what you are driving at?

Obama is "considering" changing the way we do health care for the Vets.

War injuries would no longer be covered by the VA, instead a vet would have to get their private insurance to pay back the VA for any assistance needed and they would have to pay co-pay.

The contract when signing up for the Military says the VA will cover any injury's you get while in the service in war exc. Obama wants to back out of what I believe Abraham Lincoln established.

So chestnut is right, obama is ok with giving illegal alien’s free health care and making the men and women who fought for our country pay for it with their own insurance and co pays. In all fairness he is using the words "considering" so it’s not in stone but it’s just wrong. It may be what we deserve for voting him in but it is not what our Vets deserve.

If a vet coming home from Iraq or Afghanistan with injuries were trying to get a job, especially in this economy... does anyone really think they are going to get hired when the person hiring knows that all of his or her medical bills (and his would be higher than the average Joe) will be paid for from the companies insurance.

These guys will be screwed over on both sides, having to pay for their care themselves and also having a disadvantage when applying for a job and their patriotism becomes their liability.

Thanks for bringing up the topic Chestnut

This is sick.

To spell it out in plain terms... Veterans used to have all combat related injuries simply covered by the federal government. Non-combat injuries were never covered. If the vet had a non-combat injury taking care of by the VA, the VA would go after their private insurance for the cost.

Now, the government won't cover combat injury care. All costs will be recouped by going after private insurance, which in turn will bill the vets with higher premiums.

Exactly what I expect from Obama

This is sick.

To spell it out in plain terms... Veterans used to have all combat related injuries simply covered by the federal government. Non-combat injuries were never covered. If the vet had a non-combat injury taking care of by the VA, the VA would go after their private insurance for the cost.

Now, the government won't cover combat injury care. All costs will be recouped by going after private insurance, which in turn will bill the vets with higher premiums.

Exactly what I expect from Obama

What could he be thinking? Congress wont pass something like this and the little it could save money wise could be saved by cutting some retarded program instead or just dont spend so dang much in the first place

What could he be thinking? Congress wont pass something like this and the little it could save money wise could be saved by cutting some retarded program instead or just dont spend so dang much in the first place

Obama just lost a lot of support from the military, and for what? That proposal will never fly.

I heard it just a few minutes ago on Shaun Hannity's radio program. Of course, Shaun was making it sound even worse: According to him the vets would be required to pay for their own war related injuries. Asking private insurance to reimburse the veteran's affairs is bad enough, of course. There is no need for rant radio moguls to make it sound even worse than it already is.

Obama just lost some political capital, and gained nothing. Oh well, maybe he'll find it harder to raise money for more hand.. I mean bail outs to failing industries.

Obama knows the people who follow him, are into form over function, image over substance. Clinton perfected this strategy with his balanced budget. The increase in social security tax, caused a large surplus, a surplus that was designed to keep SS solvent. Instead the surplus was used to balance the federal budget. So even though debt was going through the roof, and even though every dollar was taking from the SS fund, and even though the actual Federal budget was never balanced, the image that it was has been a repeated cry of the left to this day.

Obama knows this. He knows that this massive blowing of money he's been doing, is going to catch up with him, unless he can make it 'look' as though he's cut the deficit. He can do this because most of these stealfromus and pork bills are off budget. If he can reduce the on-paper deficit by any amount, he can use that to fend off his attackers that say he's blowing money.

When we show up complaining that he's blown $1.2 trillion in money the government doesn't have, already, he'll point out that the deficit is lower. And you know the idiots here will have that posted all over the place, don't you.

And don't be too surprised if the congress does pass this. There's about a million things that congress has passed, I never would have thought they'd pass. Democrats get very arrogant when they have a lock on control of government.

Obama just lost a lot of support from the military, and for what? That proposal will never fly.

I heard it just a few minutes ago on Shaun Hannity's radio program. Of course, Shaun was making it sound even worse: According to him the vets would be required to pay for their own war related injuries. Asking private insurance to reimburse the veteran's affairs is bad enough, of course. There is no need for rant radio moguls to make it sound even worse than it already is.

Obama just lost some political capital, and gained nothing. Oh well, maybe he'll find it harder to raise money for more hand.. I mean bail outs to failing industries.

I heard Sean talking about it too, Rush might have also but I don’t know because he was in a 3 hour AIG rant. Where I got my information was the men in charge of Vet affairs who met with Obama yesterday and were interviewed after. They said he was not budging on this and they were not very happy. But I still wonder why. I agree with you he spent political capital and will gain nothing and actually more will be mad at him for it but what was the reason or the point, he had to know it would turn out this way. So why would he do it. Is he really that stupid or did he read the people and what the are willing to tolerate wrong or is there another reason that we don’t know about yet.

Obama knows the people who follow him, are into form over function, image over substance. Clinton perfected this strategy with his balanced budget. The increase in social security tax, caused a large surplus, a surplus that was designed to keep SS solvent. Instead the surplus was used to balance the federal budget. So even though debt was going through the roof, and even though every dollar was taking from the SS fund, and even though the actual Federal budget was never balanced, the image that it was has been a repeated cry of the left to this day.

Obama knows this. He knows that this massive blowing of money he's been doing, is going to catch up with him, unless he can make it 'look' as though he's cut the deficit. He can do this because most of these stealfromus and pork bills are off budget. If he can reduce the on-paper deficit by any amount, he can use that to fend off his attackers that say he's blowing money.

When we show up complaining that he's blown $1.2 trillion in money the government doesn't have, already, he'll point out that the deficit is lower. And you know the idiots here will have that posted all over the place, don't you.

And don't be too surprised if the congress does pass this. There's about a million things that congress has passed, I never would have thought they'd pass. Democrats get very arrogant when they have a lock on control of government.

Oh Andy if this passes I will be so angry. I can not stand the thought of this passing. There has to be enough vets to vote him out next time around and it seems illegal anyways, the contract says they will be covered by the VA

and how can he justify screwing our troops when he has so much freaking pork in his budget that does not have to be there.

If he makes the current health isnurance in our country look worse it helps his new Nationalized Health Care.

Think about this. If these vets are required to get private insurance, they won't be able to because of their pre-existing conditions. Then Obama will say, that's just one more reason to have universal health coverage.

Werbung:
If he makes the current health isnurance in our country look worse it helps his new Nationalized Health Care.

Think about this. If these vets are required to get private insurance, they won't be able to because of their pre-existing conditions. Then Obama will say, that's just one more reason to have universal health coverage.

By George I think you got it!

Oh!!! he is a rat!

Back