Obama trained by Saul Alinsky - Arianna Huffington on This Week

TruthAboveAll

Watching this discussion (Health care reform, Obama's omnipresence, etc.) on the 7/26/09 edition of This Week on ABC, I just about dropped my teeth when I heard Arianna Huffington:

"...Just think of it - He has been trained by Saul Alinsky, right, the great community organizer, who, who wrote about political reform - ah in four stages - that's how he saw it. And the final stage is reconciliation. My problem with the Barack Obama style is he wants to move to reconciliation too fast..."

I watched this clip (about the 6:57 mark, for about 20 second) several times. I continue to be astounded. With all the effort going forth to try to make Obama Care NOT look like socialized medicine, for her to draw this point at this time has got to be really hard to swallow.

It also serves to show that Alinsky is viewed by Obama & supporters as exactly that - a "great community organizer." Alinsky was a communist and authored "Rules for Radicals." He believed that the middle class had to be "brought down" in order to bring equality to all. And his specialty was... Community ORGANIZING.

Many on the left know this, knew it well before Obama made it to his party's nomination as candidate. But the careful phraseology utilized by many in the media, along with the perpetual smoke screen they've provided, totally hood winked masses of Independents and disgruntled left-leaning Republicans.

We can only hope that Americans are coming to their senses, and will act by reigning in Congress with their calls, letters, e-mails, presence at town hall style meetings, etc. Every means possible. For me, I need only keep this image in mind

ph2008033100939.jpg

Credit and thank you to patdollard.com

Werbung:
Watching this discussion (Health care reform, Obama's omnipresence, etc.) on the 7/26/09 edition of This Week on ABC, I just about dropped my teeth when I heard Arianna Huffington:
And as any good talking head editorial person understands the 'NEED' to keep in the spotlight and continue to be 'ASKED' back on all of the media talking head shows...you best have a unique/unusual POV from the standard pat answer that your colleges are spewing...Arianna Huffington understands that and uses it quite well!!!
I watched this clip (about the 6:57 mark, for about 20 second) several times. I continue to be astounded. With all the effort going forth to try to make Obama Care NOT look like socialized medicine, for her to draw this point at this time has got to be really hard to swallow.
Or as I've just stated...she knows the golden rule about keeping your name and printed material in the forefront of the topics around the multimedia shows!!!
It also serves to show that Alinsky is viewed by Obama & supporters as exactly that - a "great community organizer." Alinsky was a communist and authored "Rules for Radicals." He believed that the middle class had to be "brought down" in order to bring equality to all. And his specialty was... Community ORGANIZING.
And this POV has been so easily sold to the masses because of the financial/mental abuse that has taken this country into the abyss where 8 years of G.W.B. and company drove it :rolleyes: Sure, reconciliation is an easy sell for the other side to use as the election tool...the Republicans should have noticed and took up the hue & cry much, much earlier and John McCain might have stood a better chance...but I can't rewrite the historical blunder that standing by his Republican President was his {John McCain's} undoing!!!
Many on the left know this, knew it well before Obama made it to his party's nomination as candidate. But the careful phraseology utilized by many in the media, along with the perpetual smoke screen they've provided, totally hood winked masses of Independents and disgruntled left-leaning Republicans.
Is that your explanation for the reason that so many Republicans just stayed home and didn't even bother to show up at the voting booths :confused:
We can only hope that Americans are coming to their senses, and will act by reigning in Congress with their calls, letters, e-mails, presence at town hall style meetings, etc. Every means possible. For me, I need only keep this image in mind Credit and thank you to patdollard.com
APATHY and the 'COUCH PATATO' mentality will just keep the non-voting public exactly where they were on election day 2008...but the volume of whining/abject anguish/gnashing of their teeth will continue on for decades..;)

McCain could have won had he run as a true RINO, but he had the millstone of GWB, whose policies he never disavowed, to bring him down.

Werbung:

We can only hope that Americans are coming to their senses, and will act by reigning in Congress with their calls, letters, e-mails, presence at town hall style meetings, etc. Every means possible. For me, I need only keep this image in mind

ph2008033100939.jpg

Credit and thank you to patdollard.com

Well at least the ridiculous smear this time isn't he's a Muslim, or a terrorist, or not an American Citizen or whatever whacked out thing is soup of the day for the Republicants in exile!

Now he pals around with Communists I guess.:rolleyes:

What a crock. Our President is not trying to socialize medicine. Trying to reform a broken system out of control so that people can maintain insurance if they lose their jobs or can't afford the crazy high price of coverage is REFORM not socialized medicine.

Unless you can show where our President is somewhere promoting a 100% run and administered by the government healthcare system (which of course you can't) then this is just another weak smear to try and stop progress and continue to line the pockets of the insurance lobby and insurance companies as a whole.

There's absolutely without any doubt at all going to be a huge, HUGE private sector still in place after healthcare reform... it will just have some real competition for a change either buy a government OPTION or by a co-op system OPTION. It's all about covering more people, not making it 100% tied to your employer and keeping costs down.

Major doctors groups onboard...

Major nurses groups onboard...

AARP onboard...

PhARMA and the pharmaceutical industry onboard...

Insurance lobbyists & Republicants... whining...

Regular working people just can't afford to trust Republicants. Republicants would smear Unions as just all Communist Collectives if they thought they could get away with it and that would do away with them too. When in reality they don't like them just because they won't vote for them.:D

Healthcare reform is happening... and that's a good thing!

Back