Obama will pardon Jodi Arias. Just like Jimmy Carter pardon Patty Hearst

Werbung:
Obozo would never pardon Jodi Arias. She's white, and so was her victim. Her future is irrelevant to him.

Wanna Bet? Why did Jimmy Carter pardon Patty Hearst who robbed a bank? Why did Bill Clinton Pardon Marc Rich who failed to pay the IRS?

Werbung:
Wanna Bet? Why did Jimmy Carter pardon Patty Hearst who robbed a bank? Why did Bill Clinton Pardon Marc Rich who failed to pay the IRS?

I'll bet. Patty Hearst had two things going for her that got her a pardon from Carter: (1) A rich family, and (2) the SLA outfit with whom she comitted her crimes was a leftwing group with ties to black terrorists. She was a perfect match to get a reprieve from Jimmy Carter.

Marc Rich's wife gave a lot of money to and supported Clinton's campaign. He too was a perfect match to get a pardon from Bill Clinton.

Now, back to my claim that Obama won't pardon Jodi Arias: (1) She's white, and (2) her victim was white, and (3) she and her family aren't wealthy enough to payoff Obozo. Obama could care less if there are two dead white people who never did anything for him, and can't do anything for him in the future. I rest my case, your Steveox-ness. :cool:

Back