Obama will win for sure!

Pandora

Well I am pretty sure Obama will win. My little girl who's name is Cassandra had a dream last night that Obama was in a too too and black tap shoes in our living room spinning around and around singing

I am the president I am the president I am the president

With her name Cassandra being tied to prophecy it could be that she saw the future?

Either that or I watch to much news at my house. I asked her to name some news casters and she named at least ten of them and then said can we watch gretta ?

either way, Cassandra's pick is Obama for president in 2008 because of her dream

Werbung:
For sure? Does that mean that dems have finally registered enough pets and dead republicans to tip the balance?

For sure? Does that mean that dems have finally registered enough pets and dead republicans to tip the balance?

That is probably what it will come down to. She was not happy about the idea of him winning for sure, and I think it would take the dead voting. Though I had not considered pets, that will help the Obama people

You never know maybe the Supreme Court, much like in 2000, will appoint McCain POTUS.

democrat-seal-4gallery.jpeg

That is probably what it will come down to. She was not happy about the idea of him winning for sure, and I think it would take the dead voting. Though I had not considered pets, that will help the Obama people

well my dog's going to vote straight republican.........

I'm pretty sure you're on thin ice here Farmer. It is illegal to alter an official seal with a picture of yourself.:D

PROOF:

No, that's YOUR baby picture, I took it right after you were born....SON! The reason I left your mother was because you were always such a miserable SOB, but she wouldn't let me KILL you! I see that you still haven't changed, even after all these years, still the same miserable, whiney little baby you were back then.

haha thanks but it's just slapped together. I have trouble coloring between the lines lol.

Werbung:
Back