Obama without telaprompter

Pandora

Werbung:
I think they both suck so bad, I am just amazed this is all we have to pick from AGAIN and I am amazed anyone would like either of them.

Put the 24 hour news on Martin Luther King for a year, giving speeches like this many times a day...I bet I can make him like like he was retarded. Just today out of habit I asked a question that did not matter at all at work, because it was just habit...I know what I am talking about, but I could have that on youtube and say look this guy is a idiot.

Soooo anyone have real news?

Put the 24 hour news on Martin Luther King for a year, giving speeches like this many times a day...I bet I can make him like like he was retarded. Just today out of habit I asked a question that did not matter at all at work, because it was just habit...I know what I am talking about, but I could have that on youtube and say look this guy is a idiot.

Soooo anyone have real news?

Yes you right, and there are actually some film footage of MLK that is very unflattering, simular to J. Wright. Had there of been a utube back then, we might not have a day off once a year.

I think the real political news stuff is going to be slim pickins for a while. Sept, October it will go up again.

Unless, you have any real news?

Yes you right, and there are actually some film footage of MLK that is very unflattering, simular to J. Wright. Had there of been a utube back then, we might not have a day off once a year.

I think the real political news stuff is going to be slim pickins for a while. Sept, October it will go up again.

Unless, you have any real news?

in the other thread attacking McCain for the same thing on russia I posted a question about something McCain said about Putin that would be interesting, and shows one way how McCain is not just Bush III

in the other thread attacking McCain for the same thing on russia I posted a question about something McCain said about Putin that would be interesting, and shows one way how McCain is not just Bush III

I liked that clip you posted, thank you for posting it. Just now some posted an Obama clip of him saying McCain is offering Bush's 4th term. They both are just stupid. I dont want either of them for president but for very differnt reasons.

I think his last statement says it all.

I really could care less about this crap, funny at times sure, but no meaning at all about who is better or anything that matters.

Yeah, but it's worth pointing out there are entire books full of this stuff devoted to Bush, and I seem to recall an article in Newsweek or somewhere diagnosing him with a developmental disorder.

Let's keep real clear though that it's the leftwing that has raised the "age issue" about McCain with a whispering campaign, and pointed up his verbal gaffs, as if everyone who is an extemporaneous speaker doesn't make them all the time. I remember when I was in geometry class in high school, and some guy was proving something at the whiteboard. Instead of saying "Postulate 9", he said "Prostitute 9" - everyone laughed for a whole minute.

To amend my above statement, it's also worth pointing out that Obama's sole claim to the Presidency is his much-vaunted speaking ability.

To amend my above statement, it's also worth pointing out that Obama's sole claim to the Presidency is his much-vaunted speaking ability.

Really? I think his sensible and fresh policy of not going on an all out attack of other nations in an attempt to force supposed American values of freedom is probably quite a good reason to vote for him.

Yeah, but it's worth pointing out there are entire books full of this stuff devoted to Bush, and I seem to recall an article in Newsweek or somewhere diagnosing him with a developmental disorder.

yes there are, and they are funny, but I don't think he is a idiot because he screws up his speeches all the time, its because of what he says when he does not. Also you will notice at the bookstore , those books are in Humor, not Current Affairs.

Let's keep real clear though that it's the leftwing that has raised the "age issue" about McCain with a whispering campaign, and pointed up his verbal gaffs, as if everyone who is an extemporaneous speaker doesn't make them all the time. I remember when I was in geometry class in high school, and some guy was proving something at the whiteboard. Instead of saying "Postulate 9", he said "Prostitute 9" - everyone laughed for a whole minute.

first that age thing, guess what the one I see making age a issue is McCain, all the time, talking about how young Obama is, and lacking experiance. Its only fair to say McCain has been around forever. IN any case I don't care, its not like Obama is 19, and McCain is on his Death Bed.

And again, great speakers screw up, deal with it.

Really? I think his sensible and fresh policy of not going on an all out attack of other nations in an attempt to force supposed American values of freedom is probably quite a good reason to vote for him.

I thought maybe it was because unlike the rest he said Iraq was a bad idea? Talked about Reforming Health care, and was able to inspire people...something lacking for the last 8 years.

That's like me saying McCain only won because he was a POW.

Werbung:
Back