Obama would crush Palin in hypothetical matchup..

Popeye

Man, I wonder how much the president would be leading if the economy were to turn around. Obama's mouth must be watering at the prospect of facing the dumb broad.

WASHINGTON -- Sarah Palin predicted Sunday that Barack Obama would lose the presidency if he was currently facing re-election. But apparently that's far from true if she's the Republican challenging him, a new poll finds.

"I think if the election were today, I do not think Obama would be re-elected," Palin said on Fox News.

While studies find the president's job approval ratings on a downward curve, a just-released poll by the Marist College Institute for Public Opinion finds that Obama would decisively defeat Palin in a hypothetical race between the two and independent New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg.

Marist found that Obama would win that match-up by 15 points, garnering 44 percent of the vote to Palin's 29. Bloomberg was behind with 15 percent.

The race may well turn out to be a reality as polls show Palin is a leading contender for the Republican nomination in 2012. She also strongly suggested she may run this weekend, telling Fox's Chris Wallace that it would be "absurd not to consider" it.

http://rawstory.com/2010/02/obama-destroy-palin-hypothetical-matchup/

Werbung:
Man, I wonder how much the president would be leading if the economy were to turn around. Obama's mouth must be watering at the prospect of facing the dumb broad.
If she was the businesswoman she thinks she is, she'd schedule a debate with Obama......and, sell tickets. The Teabaggers would KILL for such a ticket!!

As would be expected, Obama would cut-her-to-ribbons....she'd be laughin', all-the-way-to-the-bank (with pockets full o' 'Bagger-buck$)...and, the Teabaggers would insist they got their money's-worth.

:rolleyes:

If she was the businesswoman she thinks she is, she'd schedule a debate with Obama......and, sell tickets. The Teabaggers would KILL for such a ticket!!

As would be expected, Obama would cut-her-to-ribbons....she'd be laughin', all-the-way-to-the-bank (with pockets full o' 'Bagger-buck$)...and, the Teabaggers would insist they got their money's-worth.

The way all these wingnut teabaggers have been boasting, you would think Obama was down by 30 points.

What does it say about Republican chances for 2012, when after an admittedly tough first year for Obama, he still leads all his potential rivals by healthy margins?

Hmmm, another popeye circle-jerk thread, where he and other blinders-on leftists expound on their fondest wishful thinking and tell each other solemnly how right they are?

Hmmm, another popeye circle-jerk thread, where he and other blinders-on leftists expound on their fondest wishful thinking and tell each other solemnly how right they are?

Do you have a poll showing Palin actually LEADING President Obama in a hypothetical matchup? If not, shutup...because we ARE RIGHT..

http://rawstory.com/2010/02/obama-destroy-palin-hypothetical-matchup/

Glad to see you back posting Popeye, I hope everything was ok and you just felt like having a break...

PS I hope obama goes against a better candidate than Palin. There are lots better out there and lots worse, but I do not think Palin is going to be the one he goes up against.

The way all these wingnut teabaggers have been boasting, you would think Obama was down by 30 points.

What does it say about Republican chances for 2012, when after an admittedly tough first year for Obama, he still leads all his potential rivals by healthy margins?
Hell....who knows. Anything could happen, between now and then.

Unfortunately, we Progressives/Liberals don't have the same psychic-abilities the Tea-Baggers/FAUX-Noise-fans insist they have.

Glad to see you back posting Popeye, I hope everything was ok and you just felt like having a break...

PS I hope obama goes against a better candidate than Palin. There are lots better out there.....
Name one, 'cause...to-date....Republicans have yet to identify one.​

Werbung:
Back