Obama's Bloggers

GenSeneca

Obama's website has a feature where you can blog on his site. There certainly cannot be any responsibility to Obama for the things that are said there and I praise the man for allowing his followers to express their freedom of speech from his site.

I have nothing bad to say about the bloggers, nothing at all. They are free to say what they please about anything they want. Its a freedom I hope they will also extend to me, should the Left take over in November.

No, the purpose of this thread is not bash Obama or the people who blog at his site, I think its wonderful.

All I want to do is share some of the speech being freely given away:

IF MCCAIN DIES WHILE IN OFFICE, GUESS WHO TAKES OVER THE COUNTRY... A AMATURE A LITTLE LEAGUE HOCKEY MOM WHO LIKES TO SHOOT PEOPLE WITH M-16 ASSAULT RIFLES. NOT FOR HUNTING PURPOSES BUT FOR KILLING PURPOSES..

Palin shoots people? This person is clearly confusing Palin with Cheney... I guess one Republican VP is the same as the next for this guy.

Post from Tips on how to beat the fascist Republican Party:
We must rise up and bear arms if neocons steal elections
By Marxist from Knoxville, TN - Sep 1st, 2008 at 10:27 pm EDT
Comments | Mail to a Friend | Report Objectionable Content
We the people must rise up and take justice with our own hands if neocons steal elections. We cannot stand 4 more years of zionist neocons in power

Sounds like a nice guy... very reasonable. I'm sure Obama is proud to have his support.

Real Threat Pakistan/Afghanistan
By Abe - Sep 1st, 2008 at 8:39 pm EDT
Also listed in: Afghanistan

It has become obvious now that we shouldn't have invaded Iraq in first place and stayed in focus in Pakistan and Afghanistan where the real threat was and still is. As the situation gets worse in Afghanistan and the border between Afghanistan and Pakistan, the International Security Force (NATO) and the US have realized that the focus should be put back in that region.

I hope Obama listens to this guy and takes us to war with Pakistan... then we could have "Obama's War!" to follow up "Bush's War!"... We can continue the Leftist tradition of scapegoating ourselves out of taking personal responsibility for "America's War!" by blaming the President.

Barack's rise to Presidency is prophetic!
By Lois from Douglasville, GA - Sep 1st, 2008 at 8:12 pm EDT

In the Old Testament, Judges 4:4-16, The prophetess and Judge Deborah appointed Barak (Hebrew) meaning lightening-to lead the charge of war against the enemies of Israel. The victory was won; Hebrews 11: 29-34 calls Barak a man who through faith conquered kingdoms, administered justice, and gained what was promised; who shut the mouths of lions, quenched the fury of the flames, and escaped the edge of the sword; whose weakness was turned to strength; and who became powerful in battle and routed foreign armies.

Senator Barack Obama has my prayers and best wishes for fulfilling his God-given destiny!

I Believe!

Minister Lois Yerger

Gee... It sure is a good thing only the Religious Right has crackpot Bible Thumping religious zealots preaching fire and brimstone. I sure have sounded like a crazy conspiracy theorist for asking what Obama meant about fulfilling God's will and doing the Lord's work....

Write "OBAMA for President" on your Red Cross Donation check
By Karen in St. Joseph, Missouri - Sep 1st, 2008 at 7:17 pm EDT
Also listed in: 9 groups
Our candidate has asked his constituents to support ($10) the Red Cross in the wake of Gustav. As a friendly reminder that was shared with me at a house meeting... in the note area of the check, write, "Vote Obama" or Obama for President" or BARACK OBAMA for President, something along these lines will do just fine. The check will be seen by many and it will also help those who need assistance.

It would be a shame if the Left ever used a disaster for political gain, unless of course the ends justified the means... then it would OK.

On the Pregnancy of Sarah Palin's Daughter: Don't Go After the Palins, Go After the Right-Wing Fundamentalists

....But people supporting Senator Obama ought to carry on a war beneath the radar of the campaign itself by attacking the right-wing fundamentalists. The fundamentalists have rallied to the Palins' side in the wake of the revelation. This is fine, but we all know that if one of the Obama Girls was older and pregnant or if Senator Biden's daughter was pregnant out of wedlock that these same people would be breathing down our necks, which proves that the right-wing fundamentalists are nothing but hypocrites.

I can think of ANYONE here at the HOP who would follow such orders... All of our posters believe the issues facing America are whats important in this election, so thats what THEY talk about.

Obama is unifying, McCain is polarizing
By GE - Sep 1st, 2008 at 6:31 pm EDT
Also listed in: Countdown with Keith Olbermann Fans for Obama | Huffington Post Readers for Obama | Students for Barack Obama

Erratic.

...The zig-zagging on issues: McCain's penchant for stunning his opponents by moving swiftly where you least expect without thought of consequences (witness McCain-Feingold).

The affair: McCain's attraction to wealth, power, and glory busts through what faint loyalties he possesses.

The smear campaign: McCain's win-at-all-costs approach to civil affairs; fight fire with fire and use guerilla warfare tactics in peaceful situations.

The number of housekeys on his keychain: McCain's inability to account for the reality facing people not born into privilege when making decisions; stealing the show is his aim, not moving the country forward.

The Georgia incident: McCain's inability to account for long term consequences and his self-righteous indignation for authority.

The VP pick: McCain's trigger-finger that sometimes deals deafening blows to his opponents and sometimes throws him off balance.

McCain is not just repolarizing America across party lines, he is splintering his own party (inner-polarization) with his erratic behavior. If you thought offering up his own wife for Miss Buffalo Chip was bad, wait till he offers up the United States. It will happen if he wins. He cannot be entrusted with the keys to our nation.

I have underlined one sentence from that posting... A post meant to brutalize McCain and even blames HIM for the: "win-at-all-costs approach to civil affairs; fight fire with fire and use guerilla warfare tactics in peaceful situations." A tactic the AUTHOR HIMSELF is using. There are two words for this; Projection and Hypocrisy.

All The Deaths of Afghan and Iraqi Innocents
By John from Winston Salem, NC - Sep 1st, 2008 at 6:24 pm EDT

I have many nice feelings about Barack Obama (I wouldn't be writing this blog if I didn't), but really, he, Joe, John and Sarah had better start commenting on American indifference to gratuitously killing innocents from other countries in the name of what?
I'm sorry, I can't do the "praise our soldiers" bit. One of my very best friends, an Ohio conservative lawyer, has used the death of one of the young men he was coaching in a sports program as an excuse to fight endlessly in Iraq. Me, I hate the guts of every soldier, contractor, newspaperman, bloviator, president, candidate and politician who ever leant weight to our clearly misguided efforts everywhere in the Middle East.

Thats the kinda NEW PATRIOTISM that will UNIFY the country!

Werbung:
If you look on Yahoo answers in the elections section, you see this crap all the time - Obamabots are all alike,

This is a video a Hillary supporter made chronicling her interactions with Obama supporters:

Thank You Obama Supporters

Now that Hillary is no longer an outlet for their misogynistic rage, they have turned their sites on Palin. Way to go Obama supporters, exercising your right to freedom of speech.... I can't think of a better way to put McCain in the White House than to let Obama's supporters find an audience with America.

Some of the print was tiny and I could not read it, but I was able to read most of it. Yep, we are racist and stupid and dumb.

The attacks to anyone who does not like Obama are like double to the attacks of those who did not like AlGore and John Freaking Kerry ( who served in Vietnam) combined, then doubled.

More Obama Supporters... Their depth and knowledge on the subjects facing America and Obama's positions on Policy are incredibly well informed... By the Left's standards anyway. They did remembered all the talking points! They were able to regurgitated all the slogans!

Pt. 1 Barack Obama Supporters Unleashed!

Pt. 2 Barack Obama Supporters Unleashed!

Give these people their own prime time show on Television... GENIUS!

This next guy sounds like Rev. Wright.... Wonder if they know each other:

Obama Supporters

They certainly share the same message.

wow

that was hard to watch, but I did. The girl in white was so funny but my fav was the short girl, she was so sweet. She did at least try to take it seriously.

I dont blame them for not knowing, I blame the schools and the air head teachers who did not teach them how to think, but what to think

Palin shoots people? This person is clearly confusing Palin with Cheney~ Gen

:p

Thank God Dr. Evil is going to be dethroned soon.

Some have speculated that GOP people are inserting themselves as "Obama-bloggers" in order to stir up misogynist sentiments and alienate more Clinton supporters and herd them over to Palin..

Not that the GOP would ever stoop to doing something like that....eh guys? :cool:

More Obama Supporters... Their depth and knowledge on the subjects facing America and Obama's positions on Policy are incredibly well informed... By the Left's standards anyway. They did remembered all the talking points! They were able to regurgitated all the slogans!

Pt. 1 Barack Obama Supporters Unleashed!

Pt. 2 Barack Obama Supporters Unleashed!

Give these people their own prime time show on Television... GENIUS!

How will you pay for the healthcare system?

Response: Look at the gas, gas is expensive...

What?

Is it true that the McBush bloggers are having a tough time of it. I mean they have their typewriters right there in front of their TV's but still no action!:D

Time to move up to the 21st Century!

:p

Thank God Dr. Evil is going to be dethroned soon.

Some have speculated that GOP people are inserting themselves as "Obama-bloggers" in order to stir up misogynist sentiments and alienate more Clinton supporters and herd them over to Palin..

Not that the GOP would ever stoop to doing something like that....eh guys? :cool:

I am pretty sure the GOP isnt the one doing this, I work with people who make this stuff sound tame.

Seig Heil!
dsc00683eo3.jpg

Werbung:
Know see you just showed how synical REPUBLICANT'S can be... it was really PRAISE GOD! :)

Speaking of GOD AND OBAMA - What does Obama believe is "Gods Will"? Exactly what work is God telling Obama to do that constitutes as the "Lord's Work"?
----------------

John Glenn is more than an American hero, he's an Ohioan and I have nothing but good things to say about the man. However, seeing as Glenn's 15 years older than McCain, and WE ALL KNOW MCCAIN IS A SENILE OLD MAN SUFFERING FROM DEMENTIA (according to you) - Then YOU can't possibly accept John Glenn's endorsement as being of sound mind and body.

Back