Obama's Debt Ceiling

Cruella

Obama digs heels in, refuses to negotiate debt ceiling

"President Barack Obama on Monday rejected any negotiations with Republicans over raising the nation's borrowing limit, accusing his opponents of trying to extract a ransom for not ruining the U.S. economy in the latest fiscal fight."

Senator Obama, 2006

The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. It is a sign that the U.S. Government can’t pay its own bills. It is a sign that we now depend on ongoing financial assistance from foreign countries to finance our Government’s reckless fiscal policies. … Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally. Leadership means that “the buck stops here.” Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better.

Werbung:
The GOP will get blamed regardless so they can day screw it, do whatever you want or they can just say no to more debt.

theyre prolly going to have to kill off the GOP and become whigs or something again anyway so why not spare the country that last kegger and force some reason ?

You know why they keep doing this don't you? It's because Obama doesn't want a budget. (which is the law) Four years now without a fiscal plan. Tax and spend seems to be their only policy.

The narcissist's threat to cut off Social Security checks and the checks to veterans last year sent me into an internal uproar that lasted from the day of his pronouncement until he called the threat off. It's now very apparent that he loves to threaten seniors and veterans to upset the GOP and make them afraid of the voters' backlash when, in truth, the backlash should be aimed at only Obama. He's the one who cries 'wolf' when it's convenient to him. If the threat tactic doesn't work, he by-passes Congress to get his way. Whatever he does, it's gotten very old, stale and predictable and no one can believe one word that spills from his mouth..Anyone on this forum knows what get paid is the president choice..there is enough funds to cover military, SS, and the VA..I hope people are paying attention.

The narcissist's threat to cut off Social Security checks and the checks to veterans last year sent me into an internal uproar that lasted from the day of his pronouncement until he called the threat off. It's now very apparent that he loves to threaten seniors and veterans to upset the GOP and make them afraid of the voters' backlash when, in truth, the backlash should be aimed at only Obama. He's the one who cries 'wolf' when it's convenient to him. If the threat tactic doesn't work, he by-passes Congress to get his way. Whatever he does, it's gotten very old, stale and predictable and no one can believe one word that spills from his mouth..Anyone on this forum knows what get paid is the president choice..there is enough funds to cover military, SS, and the VA..I hope people are paying attention.

i get so tired of this threat. all we have to pay is debt service which we can easily do. if bo chooses to give money to parasites as opposed to seniors then he has to answer to that.

i get so tired of this threat. all we have to pay is debt service which we can easily do. if bo chooses to give money to parasites as opposed to seniors then he has to answer to that.

yes it is getting old. Pretty soon no one will pay any attention to the man-child crying wolf every time he doesn't get his way.

He is exhibiting more symptoms of personality disorders daily. His narcissism is for all to see. His most extreme supporters see in him their own distorted thinking and see it as a confirmation of their own behaviors. Never taking responsibility, blaming others, The Republicans just need to tell him repeatedly "NO" and let him loose it publicly like a two year old.

The only way out of this is to give Obama all the spending power he wants. Pretty soon the financial world is going to realize a real crisis is brewing on the horizon and Bernanke is out of tricks to keep the country's economy healthy. Then we will hear tax and spend Democrats once again.

The only way out of this is to give Obama all the spending power he wants. Pretty soon the financial world is going to realize a real crisis is brewing on the horizon and Bernanke is out of tricks to keep the country's economy healthy. Then we will hear tax and spend Democrats once again.
That's what scares me..

That's what scares me..

Makes you wonder what else they have up their sleeves. It's all a power game to Obama and Co., to hell with the country.

Their goal is to get their way and make the Republican's look as bad as possible.

Ya, Obama thinks he has found the Holy Grail. His audacity to hope has brought him to the top and now he is invincible. Unfortunately he doesn't understand the economic principles of how to control a country's finances.

They let a crisis brew until it reaches the brink. At the last moment, they are forced into a compromise where they are happy to get a few crums, as the Dems walk away with the whole loaf of bread. Unfortunately the Republicans have no strong leader who can talk to the American people and strategize how to not to let the Dems push him into a corner.

Ya, Obama thinks he has found the Holy Grail. His audacity to hope has brought him to the top and now he is invincible. Unfortunately he doesn't understand the economic principles of how to control a country's finances.

They let a crisis brew until it reaches the brink. At the last moment, they are forced into a compromise where they are happy to get a few crums, as the Dems walk away with the whole loaf of bread. Unfortunately the Republicans have no strong leader who can talk to the American people and strategize how to not to let the Dems push him into a corner.
hobo, I don't think it's the stegth of republcans..The public voted for this guy with his record for all to se..What cruella has at the bottom of her last post say's it all...

"The danger to America is not Barack Obama, but a citizenry capable of entrusting a man like him with the Presidency"
Prager Zeitungon

I agree. This comes from a blog I read:

"Thomas Jefferson himself once said, "Democracy demands an educated and informed electorate," and we're all about taking everything the Founding Fathers said literally in this country. As such, I've taken it upon myself to design a basic three question primer that voters could be required to answer correctly before casting a ballot:
1. What country was the current President of the United States born in?
2. Is America legally a Christian nation?
3. Name three government agencies.
As you can probably see, I designed the questions with the intention that they would in no way suppress voters as any rational, reasonable, informed citizen would be able to answer them correctly without much thought."

Unlikely anything like this would be implemented, but it is desperately needed

Werbung:
I agree. This comes from a blog I read:

"Thomas Jefferson himself once said, "Democracy demands an educated and informed electorate," and we're all about taking everything the Founding Fathers said literally in this country. As such, I've taken it upon myself to design a basic three question primer that voters could be required to answer correctly before casting a ballot:
1. What country was the current President of the United States born in?
2. Is America legally a Christian nation?
3. Name three government agencies.
As you can probably see, I designed the questions with the intention that they would in no way suppress voters as any rational, reasonable, informed citizen would be able to answer them correctly without much thought."

Unlikely anything like this would be implemented, but it is desperately needed
I agree
1)THE USA I THINK.. LOL
2)IT IS A NATION OF CHRISTIANS NOT A CHRISTIAN NATION
3)FEMA, CIA, FBI
did i pass..did i pass..did I pass?

Back