Obama's Global Warming Scam

asur

There has been no global warming for the past 11 years.

Yet Obama wants to tax the US people to support his initiative.
He proposes mandatory caps on the greenhouse gases linked to global warming and a system for auctioning permits to companies that emit them.

Quoted from Alan Carlin of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Be it noted, Carlin is not a scientist.

He's an MIT-trained economist, albeit with a degree in physics from the California Institute of Technology, who has worked as an analyst at the EPA since 1974. In March, he co-wrote a 98-page paper that began, "We have become increasingly concerned that EPA and many other agencies and countries have paid too little attention to the science of global warming." He fears politics are steering what should be scientific research.

The analysis noted that global temperatures have declined over the last 11 years while carbon emissions have increased. It cited a 2009 paper that found "solar variability" may have had more to do with any warming over the last few decades than rising greenhouse gas levels. Carlin also wondered why the EPA bought into global-warming doom scenarios, when, despite increased greenhouse gas levels, U.S. crop yields are up, air quality is improved and Americans are living longer.

Werbung:
The facts have surely gotten muddled. I was just on the Jayne Carroll Show (KUIK in Portland, OR) discussing the same points. It is all about money. Al Gore wasn't giving away his valuable time. He owns a major stake in the company which will handle the trading of Cap and Trade vouchers/coupons. He will make money every time one gets traded. Also, there is no economic or mathematical support for this type of regulation reducing emissions. Even if they are right, then how would this help.

My favorite argument is the one that suggests that as the world warms there will be massive flooding because the ice will all melt. Even a 5th grader understand that when ice melts its volume gets smaller. At best, taking into account glaciers, it will be a break even swap with the massive amount of ice below sea level. Yet, Al got a Nobel Prize for science that wouldn't even get him moved on to 6th grade.

Check out my article in Environmental Leader:
http://www.environmentalleader.com/2009/06/25/energy-it-just-doesnt-add-up/

Yep, the nobel prize was handed to a politician who has been proven wrong the past 11 years. Bad science with a political incentive.

I guess the Nobel Prize is a political award like much in life.

When I watched his movie back in 2001 I noted all the hand waving
and simplification in his arguments, which made my eyes roll.

I also noted CO2 levels really spiked in later years on his charts but temperature didn't spike equally, although I guess
it could have in a few years.
But here we are 11 years later and temperatures
have actually decreased, not spiked. His charts no longer work.

He was soo wrong!

There has been no global warming for the past 11 years.

Yet Obama wants to tax the US people to support his initiative.
He proposes mandatory caps on the greenhouse gases linked to global warming and a system for auctioning permits to companies that emit them.
The facts have surely gotten muddled. I was just on the Jayne Carroll Show (KUIK in Portland, OR) discussing the same points. It is all about money. Al Gore wasn't giving away his valuable time. He owns a major stake in the company which will handle the trading of Cap and Trade vouchers/coupons. He will make money every time one gets traded. Also, there is no economic or mathematical support for this type of regulation reducing emissions. Even if they are right, then how would this help.
Wow....those Teabaggers' opinions surely did make a yuuuuge difference!!!

Stupid? What's stupid about mocking leftist fascists seeking to enforce brutally oppressive regulations designed to price gas stoves and appliances out of affordable reach?
Let me know when cops with guns drawn show up moron lol

Werbung:
So no. You guys are afraid of your shadows lol
Deluded leftist rubes not only believe those who stand for the truth about issues like voting fraud and climate change, they think climate change deniers should be jailed like war criminals. Democrats who support such leftist erroneous ideologies are similar to Germans who murdered Jews and supporters of Jews in WW2.

Climate Change ‘Deniers’ Should Be Jailed: RFK Jr.

By Paul Driessen

Published November 7, 2014More than 100,000 activists jammed New York City streets for the “People’s Climate March” September 21, demanding an end to climate change, the elimination of fossil fuels, and the elimination of capitalism.

Interviews revealed, many marchers are ill-informed concerning climate science.

When questioned by Committee for a Constructive Tomorrow’s Christina Norman, respondents incorrectly said Earth’s temperature continues to increase, and wind and solar power generate several times more electricity than they actually do.

Kennedy, Others: Lock Up Skeptics

As reported at Climate Depot, when Climate Depot Director Marc Morano asked Robert F. Kennedy Jr. about the Koch brothers, Kennedy called them “treasonous.” They have become billionaires “by impoverishing the rest of us” and should be in jail, “enjoying three hots and a cot at The Hague with all the other war criminals,” Kennedy said.

Those who dispute the “consensus” on manmade climate change “are doing the Koch brothers’ bidding and are against all the evidence, saying global warming does not exist,” RFK stated. “They are contemptible human beings.”

Rochester Institute of Technology philosopher Lawrence Torcello and others have also said “climate deniers” should be jailed for their beliefs.

Last edited:
Back