Obama's website scrubbed Pfleger from their website.

Pandora

Last night Obama's website scrubbed Pfleger from their website. First they did it to poor Rev Wright and now Pfleger. Trinity church had to scrub Obama from theirs and their black value system and Farrakhan. I bet their web people are going to have a good $$$ year. They sure are busy!

http://cache.search.yahoo-ht2.akadn...w=pfleger+obama&d=VlZRq5zfQ23h&icp=1&.intl=us

Where I got the story,

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/05/priest-and-obam.html

first link does not work, have to go to second link, 3/4 of the way down and click view the site.

Werbung:
Last night Obama's website scrubbed Pfleger from their website. First they did it to poor Rev Wright and now Pfleger. Trinity church had to scrub Obama from theirs and their black value system and Farrakhan. I bet their web people are going to have a good $$$ year. They sure are busy!

http://cache.search.yahoo-ht2.akadn...w=pfleger+obama&d=VlZRq5zfQ23h&icp=1&.intl=us

Where I got the story,

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalpunch/2008/05/priest-and-obam.html

first link does not work, have to go to second link, 3/4 of the way down and click view the site.
Why must they continue to try and hide their racism? Seriously, does any one actually buy that the Obama's themselves are not racist? He can remove from his website all the endorsements he wants, but he can not erase what he is.

http://conservativepolitics.today.com/2008/05/30/the-obamas-are-racist-there-i-said-it/

Why must they continue to try and hide their racism? Seriously, does any one actually buy that the Obama's themselves are not racist? He can remove from his website all the endorsements he wants, but he can not erase what he is.

http://conservativepolitics.today.com/2008/05/30/the-obamas-are-racist-there-i-said-it/

I would think most supporters of Obama do not believe he is racist. (I AM NOT A SUPPORTER OF OBAMA) As for why they scrub the site, The only thing I can think of is if they leave it on, people could accuse them of continuing to endorse. They have to know people have seen on the news or read that the site was scrubbed. Then again there are some people who do not watch news or follow this stuff. So the scrubbed site could help some.

Lots of people keep saying Obama is an unknown, and he always seems to be trying to erase or minimize his past and his connections.

This truly is SILLY SEASON!:D

Every person has people around them, often closely around them, HEY sometimes FAMILY that are just off the wall!!! :D

It's not my fault that one of my brother-in-laws is so uber-conservative that he'd be likely to say something like... You know everybody slams Adolph Hitler... but with Hitler the trains ran on time!

And he to his friends shouldn't be condemned because we have another sister-in-law that's a past president of NOW (National Organization of Women).

Here's the facts: Nowhere! At no time! Has Senator Obama himself in his whole life ever been accused of being a racist in any way whatsoever. In fact he's so well known and it's so documented (for instance in the Illinois State Senate) that's he's always been a big reach across the aisle, let's find good ways to work together type of politician.

We need this right now. Hasn't everyone had enough Cowboy, shoot from the hip government? Look at the terrible spot we're in. Let's put a truly intelligent person in the White House... like a Senator Barack Obama! :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqoFwZUp5vc

Hasn't everyone had enough Cowboy, shoot from the hip government? Look at the terrible spot we're in. Let's put a truly intelligent person in the White House... like a Senator Barack Obama! :)

It would be nice to have a President that says nuclear instead of nukular.

Here's the facts: Nowhere! At no time! Has Senator Obama himself in his whole life ever been accused of being a racist in any way whatsoever. In fact he's so well known and it's so documented (for instance in the Illinois State Senate) that's he's always been a big reach across the aisle, let's find good ways to work together type of politician.

He went to a racist black liberation theology church for 20 years - you maintain your record of 100% cluelessness about everything there is. :D

Th....

Every person has people around them, often closely around them, HEY sometimes FAMILY that are just off the wall!!! :D

It's not my fault that one of my brother-in-laws is so uber-conservative that he'd be likely to say something like... You know everybody slams Adolph Hitler... but with Hitler the trains ran on time!
He did not choose his family (though it's evident he willingly throws his racist white grandmother that raised him under the bus). He did choose his racist church.

Here's the facts: Nowhere! At no time! Has Senator Obama himself in his whole life ever been accused of being a racist in any way whatsoever. ...
Sure he has- right here in this very thread.

He went to a racist black liberation theology church for 20 years - you maintain your record of 100% cluelessness about everything there is. :D

I realize you feel someone has to be just like the people they're around a lot because... well that's how you are.:eek:

But it's not like that with most evolved more "normal" people.:) Without being racist I used to belong to a racist motorcycle gang for years & years.

I later went into coaching... football & basketball with at least as many adult Black friends & coaching assistants as White. And have coached and mentored probably more minorities than White.

Racism isn't something you catch from other people like the flu. Racism is something you choose to or not to accept as the right way to live and treat people.

[C]
I realize you feel someone has to be just like the people they're around a lot because... well that's how you are.]

Right - when I'm not here, I'm around a lot of people with high IQs. :rolleyes:

But it's not like that with most evolved more "normal" people.:) Without being racist I used to belong to a racist motorcycle gang for years & years.

So you did something stupid in the past, and now you're for Obama - hang in there - you're bound to get it right eventually, even if only by dumb luck. :D

I later went into coaching... football & basketball with at least as many adult Black friends & coaching assistants as White. And have coached and mentored probably more minorities than White.

I know I speak for everyone when I thank you for your touching biography. :)

Racism isn't something you catch from other people like the flu. Racism is something you choose to or not to accept as the right way to live and treat people.[][/COLOR]

Right, and Obama chose to accept it.

I realize you feel someone has to be just like the people they're around a lot because... well that's how you are.:eek:

Racism isn't something you catch from other people like the flu. Racism is something you choose to or not to accept as the right way to live and treat people.

if you ran for high office i can guarantee people would care.

you'd be explaining things without getting a peep out about your message.

now maybe you understand why obama has been kept in a bubble away from the press. seriously. it is how he won those early states.

btw, his media guy is the king of astroturfing

This truly is SILLY SEASON!:DEvery person has people around them, often closely around them, HEY sometimes FAMILY that are just off the wall!!! :D

But not every one willingly spends 20 years in a racist church.

And it turns out that Obama the dear kind hearted soul, who only gave 5k of our tax dollars to the library gave over 20k to that interesting priest Father Pfleger, who accused Hillary a white supremacy after he gave his donations to Obama’s campaign. That same priest went with him to Iowa to stump for him. That is just a little close, and apparently they have been friends with Father Pfleger (though not as close as Obama was with the Rev. Wright) since his community organizing days.

Today Obama leaves trinity with sadness, not because they are saying racist things but because we keep judging him on their words..

Oh puke!

OH this hopefully is true, I am hearing there is a video that the GOP is sitting on of Michelle Obama at Trinity doing a speech on Whitie............

Oh I cant wait, it feels like christmas

I hear his nieghbor has unpaid parking tickets....

I am so sick of this, well Obama/McCain is supported by X, or knows Y...How about this for a odd idea? Who has the best policies to run the nation? Who has he best Health care, who has a better plan for Iraq? You things that actually matter, things that have peoples lives at stake.

Werbung:
I hear his nieghbor has unpaid parking tickets....

I am so sick of this, well Obama/McCain is supported by X, or knows Y...How about this for a odd idea? Who has the best policies to run the nation? Who has he best Health care, who has a better plan for Iraq? You things that actually matter, things that have peoples lives at stake.

Then they both shoudl go home, they both have stupid plans. All we have to go on with Obama is HIS WORD, his word that he is a differnt kind of candidate, his word is all there is, so if his actions have not lined up with his word then that should be looked at.

Obama supporters went crazy because McCain stood next to some flake, but they give a total pass to Obama for sitting in a racist church and giving over 20,000.00 to a weird racist priest who gave him money for his run for the white house.

Its ok if you want to give him a pass, some will and thats all good but some wont, some cant. some want to know. He is to radical for me. I cant just say nothing because Obama supporters dont like it.

Back