obozo calls for 10,000 engineers

Rick

http://www.technicianonline.com/new...more-engineers-for-competitive-edge-1.2600544

While the economy sinks even further, obozo and his leftwing cadre flounder, dumbfounded. Didn't they try New Deal solutions? Golly dang - didn't work then, isn't working now.

So they come up with their latest statist brainfart - "TRAIN TEN THOUSAND ENGINEERS!" Leftwingers will never get it. They have this command and control economy mental outlook, like communists, where they think they can give some edict and make everything right. They think they know what's best for the rubes, and it never penetrates their thick skulls that everything they try doesn't work.

In a near free market, freed of burdensome and irrational over-taxation and over-regulation, the market would shoot up tremendously as it did when Reagan lowered taxes and deregulated in the early 80s. The market would determine what number of engineers need to be trained, how much grain needed to be planted, where to build stores, etc, based on the net result of countless entities interacting in the economy. There's no way on earth an incompetent like obozo can sit in the whitehouse and just sort of imagine what's needed

Werbung:
so lets see...they looked at the job market, saw that there are lots of companies looking for people with this skill set, but less and less people to fill it...and unemployment is bad, and there are less and less good jobs for people over the last 20 years ....so its horrible Idea to say lets try to push a job feild that pays well, companies want, and as always..offer not a single idea of your own that is not the same thing that did not work for the last 10 years...tax cuts.

And its sad, you make it sound like Obama said, take all these people at gun point and force them to do anything...its saying set goals to push a job creating and econ growing workforce.....

the idea does not come from government saying we just need more of them...is business asking for them.

so lets see...they looked at the job market, saw that there are lots of companies looking for people with this skill set, but less and less people to fill it...and unemployment is bad, and there are less and less good jobs for people over the last 20 years ....so its horrible Idea to say lets try to push a job feild that pays well, companies want, and as always..offer not a single idea of your own that is not the same thing that did not work for the last 10 years...tax cuts.

The giant indian company Infosys trains its own 10,000 engineers a year, because its their KNOWLEDGABLE, INFORMED, COMPETENT judgement that that's what their company needs. It's LAUGHABLE that you think any american company needs a complete cypher like obozo to tell them what they need. Some actually DO need competent engineers - the reason this country doesn't have them traces back to leftwing policy:

- Letting leftwing-run universities act semi-monpolistically and endlessly jack up tuition way above the inflation rate.

- Dumbing down education from K12 to college, substituting Pee See garbage like "black studies" for real courses.

- Preserving the utterly failed K12 schools.

- Finding a hundred and one ways to discourage white men from attending college.

- Using "affirmative action" to hold back the best and brightest.

The giant indian company Infosys trains its own 10,000 engineers a year, because its their KNOWLEDGABLE, INFORMED, COMPETENT judgement that that's what their company needs. It's LAUGHABLE that you think any american company needs a complete cypher like obozo to tell them what they need. Some actually DO need competent engineers - the reason this country doesn't have them traces back to leftwing policy:

- Letting leftwing-run universities act semi-monpolistically and endlessly jack up tuition way above the inflation rate.

- Dumbing down education from K12 to college, substituting Pee See garbage like "black studies" for real courses.

- Preserving the utterly failed K12 schools.

- Finding a hundred and one ways to discourage white men from attending college.

- Using "affirmative action" to hold back the best and brightest.

bla bla bla the poor white man...

so yes, you have no ideas ...none

bla bla bla the poor white man...

so yes, you have no ideas ...none

Hey, I got an idea... raise the salary of engineers! Newly elected politicians get paid $174,000 plus many benefits. Civil Engineer I gets paid $55,000. We darn sure don't have a shortage of politicians.

Money talks. Where in the Constitution does the Federal government have any power to even suggest a program to create Engineers?

Screw off, white uncle tom koolaid dupe.

C'mon Rick, lay down your blistering assortment of weapons. Let's all hold hands with PFOS, partake in some of his Kool-Aid, and sing Kumbaya together! :D

And then, since hell has frozen over, we can all ice skate together.......... the left and the right, the genetically defective and the intelligent, the hypocrites and the people with integrity, the liars and the people who tell the truth, etc.

Imagine all the people, living for today. Imagine all the people, living life in peace. Imagine all the people, sharing all the world.

:D:eek:

C'mon Rick, lay down your blistering assortment of weapons. Let's all hold hands with PFOS, partake in some of his Kool-Aid, and sing Kumbaya together! :D

And then, since hell has frozen over, we can all ice skate together.......... the left and the right, the genetically defective and the intelligent, the hypocrites and the people with integrity, the liars and the people who tell the truth, etc.

Imagine all the people, living for today. Imagine all the people, living life in peace. Imagine all the people, sharing all the world.

:D:eek:

As I said to Dr. Who, I deal with people on their level.

I know a lot of unemployed engineers. One had to go to France for work.

Just what we need.

The issue is demand, there is none. Supply shortages are rather limited and focus on IT types.

I don't understand why Obama wants to hire all of these new railroad people. Has there been a sudden increase in demand for choo-choo trains? :D

Hey, I got an idea... raise the salary of engineers! Newly elected politicians get paid $174,000 plus many benefits. Civil Engineer I gets paid $55,000. We darn sure don't have a shortage of politicians.

Money talks. Where in the Constitution does the Federal government have any power to even suggest a program to create Engineers?

that would be the first ...you know...free speech...

and do me a favor , just go out and win a election for a politician that pays 174.000 a year....

and you know how many people would kill for 55,000 a year...starting? But if you have issue with that pay, why not take it up with the free market that said thats how much they get paid...

that would be the first ...you know...free speech...

and do me a favor , just go out and win a election for a politician that pays 174.000 a year....

and you know how many people would kill for 55,000 a year...starting? But if you have issue with that pay, why not take it up with the free market that said thats how much they get paid...

Hey, I've got no problem with free market. It's Obama:
President Barrack Obama announced an initiative to train an additional 10,000 engineers to boost competitiveness in innovation during a speech in Durham on Monday.

An "initiative" means to exercise some sort of authority or power, as laid out in the US Constitution. In case you weren't taught, the Bill of Rights and the First Amendment is for the protection of the People, not to give Rights to the Government.
matrix-smiley-011.gif

Werbung:
Back