obozo invites black racist to Whitehouse

Werbung:
The interesting part is how they seem truly surprised that anyone finds this character controversial. Can you say out of touch boys and girls ? I thought that you could.

its funny becuse I thought he was very positive, and very conscious rapper..

wait no...that was FOX NEWS 6 months ago.

Also I am willing to bet not one of you have a clue what the song they talked about actuly is about...I will give you a hint...its not about saying its ok to kill cops...

but go cry like the little babys you are, because god knows you are desperate for anything to attack Obama on.

Is thinking outlawed on the RIght? Also can Fox news even fact check what itself has said in the past?

My Bet is no...

But let me guess...this is about jobs right? wait you guys gave up that .umm 3 sec after they took office.

you guys act like Obama had someone from NWA in the White house...you know from the famed "F*** the Police" like say Easy E , who was a drug dealer....Wait that was under the Bush White house he was at the White house...I am sure none of you gave a crap at all then did you? why cuz fox news did not tell you, and he was a republican.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/05/11/white-house-defends-invite-political-rapper-poetry-event/

An individual who calls himself "Common" and writes "poetry", which, among other things suggest that someone kill George Bush, and also praises a convicted black racist cop killer, was brought in to pollute the Whitehouse.

This country is heading into the abyss.

You would, I am sure, much prefer the poetry that is written in English departments by white fossils that no one reads.

I think hip hop and rap are great and the more they wind up reactionary old racist white snobs the better.

When the odious Bush invaded Afghanistan and Iraq he was responsible for the death of THOUSANDS of police, not just the few killed by black folks over the last few decades.

Comrade Stalin

you guys act like Obama had someone from NWA in the White house...you know from the famed "F*** the Police" like say Easy E , who was a drug dealer....Wait that was under the Bush White house he was at the White house...I am sure none of you gave a crap at all then did you? why cuz fox news did not tell you, and he was a republican.

Pocket, you are sounding very defensive on this issue. Maybe Obama made just a little mistake on this campaign stunt?

Pocket, you are sounding very defensive on this issue. Maybe Obama made just a little mistake on this campaign stunt?

no he did not in my view. and if he did, then so have others and no one cared. And those crying about it are A trying to make some huge deal about nothing, and or there little fox news republican party mouthpiece can't even say anything as they are hypocrits then as what they have said about him when it was not conveniant to bash obama.

More of this come from I am just sick of the triet pathetic little nothings who have nothing to do but bash Obama for any dumb thing they can think of, and for the life of them could not give him a ounce of credit for anything he does, yet at same time would give him full blame for the same things if things where different.

I am honestly thinking about just not coming here that often anymore as there is just about no one on the right on this site worth even debating. they talk about drinking the cool aid so much, yet fail to see its them sucking it down. I have plenty of issues I don't agree with obama on, I have plenty I don't think he has done enough on, and plenty I agree with as well..I even had issues and times I agreed with Bush W and had no problem with it even though I rank him as one of worst presidents in recent times.

Did the racist ( that is not a doubt) actually spew his hate at the White house? Or did he do it elsewhere and then get invited to the white house? Just curious.

Werbung:
Back