obozo's golf summit

Rick

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/18/obama-boehner-look-to-bond-on-golf-course/

obozo invites Speaker Boehner to discuss policy over a round of golf. There's a pattern here: When BO mixes with the leftwing "elite", it's Brie and Chablis, but when he deals with the "religion and gun clingers", he tries to make them comfortable by putting things in a plebeian context (remember the "beer summit"?).

I'd like to give obozo an interview, similar to the infamous Couric "palin quiz", to see how much he know's compared to me about art, dance, theater, seroious music, science, mathematics, history, economics etc.

Werbung:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/06/18/obama-boehner-look-to-bond-on-golf-course/

obozo invites Speaker Boehner to discuss policy over a round of golf. There's a pattern here: When BO mixes with the leftwing "elite", it's Brie and Chablis, but when he deals with the "religion and gun clingers", he tries to make them comfortable by putting things in a plebeian context (remember the "beer summit"?).

I'd like to give obozo an interview, similar to the infamous Couric "palin quiz", to see how much he know's compared to me about art, dance, theater, seroious music, science, mathematics, history, economics etc.

I hope Boehner doesn't break down and start crying when he shanks a tee shot or misses a short putt. Geez, the guy is embarrassing.

Heres the Scoreboard

John Kasich -6
Boehner -2
Biden even
Obozo +16...hit the water 5 times landed in the rough 5 times ball behind tree 2 times

Heres the Scoreboard

John Kasich -6
Boehner -2
Biden even
Obozo +16...hit the water 5 times landed in the rough 5 times ball behind tree 2 times

Are you serious? Are these the real scores? If they are, WOW!

It looks to me as though Obama should be CADDYING for Kasich. I didn't know Kasich and Boehner could golf that good. Well, they're both Ohio boys, like Jack Nicklaus, so that would make sense. :D

Next time I bet Obama switches to some one-on-one basketball games.

Didn't Eisenhower enjoy a round of golf on a regular basis ?

Comrade Stalin

Werbung:
Your man Putin enjoys fishing
1356686164_d4557d63db.jpg

And hunting
450x362-alg_putin_hunting.jpg

Back