Occupy Oakland opens an account @ Wells Fargo

dogtowner

Staff member
deposits 20k days after vandalizing a branch

I had to chuckle.

OAKLAND (CBS/AP) — A group of Oakland anti-Wall Street protesters who blame large banks for the economic downturn have decided that one of those institutions is the best place to stash their money for now.

Protesters at an Occupy Oakland meeting Monday voted to deposit a $20,000 donation into a Wells Fargo account. The move comes just days after one of Wells Fargo’s branches was vandalized during a massive downtown demonstration.

Wells Fargo spokesman Ruben Pulido said the move demonstrates that Occupy Oakland recognizes the value and service the bank provides its customers.

Werbung:
everyone. seriously. that could include conservatives. as Neal Boortz has suggested, we need to let them carry on as much as possible to damage the image of the left as much as possible.

I never thought of it that way, that is pretty smart. But I still wont send them money :) I do hope that more dems speak out in favor of them like obama did

Werbung:
I never thought of it that way, that is pretty smart. But I still wont send them money :) I do hope that more dems speak out in favor of them like obama did

yes, very risky move from dems to associate with them. the more they turn violent and seedy the stickier a tar baby they become.

no money from me either but they have all they need. as the KGB learned in the 60's, you can accomplish a lot with a small investment when you have lemmings happy to stampede off the cliff.

Back